Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Plant MONSTER. posted:

sorry about the comma and sorry about the frustration i just typed a thing in google and tried to make something quick before going beddy byes zzz and i wanted you guys to see comic book guy

i come from the dimension where dont have a box new was spelled with a comma

apparently i was just being dumb cause someone else got it, the translator i tried to use said "don't j*weird boxes and stuff*"

thanks for making us this cool thing :)

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

:stoked: for the new egg

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Oh that's right, Falafel, what color would you describe your dream egg? How about a non-color adjective as well?

[adjective] [color] egg.

the stoked smiley looks like my budgie that escaped from home (who I found the next morning thank loving god oh dear lord good god that was so stressful i love my budgies)

more falafel please

forums poster

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Oh that's right, Falafel, what color would you describe your dream egg? How about a non-color adjective as well?

[adjective] [color] egg.

the stoked smiley looks like my budgie that escaped from home (who I found the next morning thank loving god oh dear lord good god that was so stressful i love my budgies)

purple fabergé

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

weed cat

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:

better keep it away from bleeding gums murphy

more falafel please

forums poster

weed cat posted:

he's gonna tell me when he's had enough

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

it's like ten minutes before monday, when updates resume but oh i cant help myself

owlhawk911

Plant MONSTER. posted:

it's like ten minutes before monday, when updates resume but oh i cant help myself

how do you write simpsons so good. it's like i'm right there in springfield

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i love that big fabrege egg. it reminds me of the golden egg you steal in sonic adventure

weed cat posted:

lol.

ghost of bleeding gums as summon for lisa eventually imo

Plant MONSTER.

lmao I was thinking of that regarding bleeding gums too. Like stand style.

the chao garden was the best part about the sonic adventures 1 and 2. How many hours did my brother and I spend on chao.

owlhawk911 posted:

how do you write simpsons so good. it's like i'm right there in springfield

u gotta imagine their voices in ur head when writing and if it cromulizes well internally then it's just a matter of getting it out there and preying u don't make a typo.

Plant MONSTER.

it's time

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Jun 22, 2020

Warbird

America's Favorite Dumbass

Gif didn’t crash my app, 2/10

jpeg

good_mother69

This is amazing

sig by the great nut

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

gonna start spamming qcs until the admins allow me to vote this thread, and this thread only, a 6

owlhawk911

i love you

alexandriao

help,, i keep rating five but nothing after my first rate is changing??? :mods:

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)

Plant MONSTER.

every time i get a '5' a little elf goes inside my tummy and places a little pill that gives me a little ""boost""

Warbird

Where do I sign up for the amphetamine elf? Is that just a BYOB thing?

Plant MONSTER.

Warbird posted:

Where do I sign up for the amphetamine elf? Is that just a BYOB thing?

it's my elf... back off i will FIGHT you hey it's sweaty in here, it's let's... you guys wanna dance?

Warbird

>inspect plate

Plant MONSTER.

420th post

owlhawk911

:rznv:

Khanstant
a true return of enno scents

Plant MONSTER.

lol i like writing comic book guy

can anyone find bleeding gums murphy??

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 16:07 on Jun 23, 2020

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

ask comic book guy if he knows how to cast any spellz

Warbird

>inquire if fat nerd has seen sax man

Plant MONSTER.

Plant MONSTER.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

yessss poo poo is getting real

also i really hope we eventually get to see what its like in the hair dimension

Heather Papps

hello friend

:ck5:

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Outrail

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
At the very least Bart needs to pop out of the hair and yoink something on the way out.

Plant MONSTER.

so! should we skip ahead to nine pm or head back home for a meal and huddle??

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

voting for recoup at simpsons home first, though i am interested in what the simpsons equivalent of the dancing scarecrow from majora's mask would be

Warbird

>CLIP SHOW

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Meal and huddle.

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

voting for recoup at simpsons home first, though i am interested in what the simpsons equivalent of the dancing scarecrow from majora's mask would be

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Elfface

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Buy Bart a belt

owlhawk911

Plant MONSTER. posted:

so! should we skip ahead to nine pm or head back home for a meal and huddle??

this is a tough one but you wouldn't be asking if there wasn't something cool going on at home let's go there

whoa

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9yR-lqQpfM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

wait which dancing scarecrow the one that gives you the song of double time. majoras mask is very difficult i can't beat it.