Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
A sitcom based in the elevator of a skyscraper. Call it "Going up" or something. People are just getting on and off and bumping into each other throughout an episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

Your honor, we the jury find the defendant NOT COOL, MAN.

the defendant will repay their debt to society by providing all the nachos to jeremys boys nights until further notice

alnilam

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

Your honor, we the jury find the defendant NOT COOL, MAN.

ty manifisto

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
abolish the police and replace them with the RL superhero movement.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Bright Bart posted:

Drug Cops. Not like the DEA. Like cops that police "rules of the game". That'll be a $150 fine for snitching mamm. Yes I know mamm I don't make the rules I just serve and protect mamm.

threadworthy topic

Prurient Squid

In 1945 the Nazis send a UFO into space to escape the elimination of the regime. Plotting in secret they perfect a time machine with the idea of rescuing Der Fuehrer before he takes his life. Only a slight error in calculation sends their vessel to Der Bunker, an S&M themed gay club operating out of a B and B in Dorset in 1986. Now unemployed IT technician and part time Hitler impersonator Donald Tickner faces the greatest adventure of his life.

Yinlock

your grandma becomes a powerful lich

WHO DARES ENTER MY LAIR without trying these delicious lemon squares

Dip Viscous

knockoff dollar store great northern beans that are called "mediocre center beans" but they become super popular to the point that they completely replace great northerns and then 300 years in the future someone is like "wait these beans don't make sense"

Heather Papps

hello friend

Dip Viscous posted:

knockoff dollar store great northern beans that are called "mediocre center beans" but they become super popular to the point that they completely replace great northerns and then 300 years in the future someone is like "wait these beans don't make sense"

at which point a genius names his beans great northern beans and the cycle continues unending

prepuce repurposed posted:

threadworthy topic

:hai:

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Harold Fjord

Prurient Squid posted:

A sitcom based in the elevator of a skyscraper. Call it "Going up" or something. People are just getting on and off and bumping into each other throughout an episode.

I love this. There's definitely a fart mystery

Prurient Squid

That but also a romance plotline with a guy getting down on his knee with a ring and saying "will you marry me?"

jpeg

good_mother69

Harold Fjord posted:

I love this. There's definitely a fart mystery

The entire show is a bottle episode

sig by the great nut

Yinlock

Prurient Squid posted:

That but also a romance plotline with a guy getting down on his knee with a ring and saying "will you marry me?"

*as the newlywed spouses are in the elevator post-wedding*

"the one who farted that day wasn't actually janice, it was me"

TO BE CONTINUED

Jaguars!

The beginning of that aerosmith song

"Going ...down?"

"No, up please"

Jaguars!

The general concept of going up on somebody

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

Jaguars! posted:

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Jaguars! posted:

you go down, but you come up

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Your easily-amused friend who doesn't get upset too easily.

"Yeah hey man what's up? Oh me.. I'm just having some Popeye's. No, not the sandwich lol. That would be nice actually. No all they had left was one super-spicy wing order. A little too hot for me actually haha. Yeah burns quite a bit. I think they guy making them must be new. But they're still good. Anyways this weekend I have to go into the office. Actually you know what maybe you want my tickets to the game Saturday. They sent them to me for the wrong dates and the customer service line is always busy when I call so it might just be easier to toss them along to someone who can attend."

Not so much a joke as a person you know.

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
that thing in movies where you sneak up on somebody to kill them and whisper reassurances so they don't make noise like "sh shh it's okay. don't struggle. just breathe." but instead of killing them you're a giving them a wedgie or a wet willy

Dip Viscous

someone makes a really elaborate real life version of the arcade donkey kong, with all of the tilted girders and hammers and barrels to throw and a real gorilla, then the gorilla predictably just takes a poo poo on the floor and takes a nap

Yinlock

now adventurers you face my TRUE FORM

yeah this is it

i know it sucks that's why i didn't use it before

jpeg

good_mother69

a universe where dogs own humans and the dog is watching tv and randomly some human on tv starts screaming like "hey help me help" and the human pet gets all excited at the tv. so cute
or the human is out on his leash and sees another human so he runs to the end of the leash saying like "hey dude hey what's up" only to be yanked back ha ha aww they just wanna play

sig by the great nut

google THIS

jpeg posted:

a universe where dogs own humans and the dog is watching tv and randomly some human on tv starts screaming like "hey help me help" and the human pet gets all excited at the tv. so cute
or the human is out on his leash and sees another human so he runs to the end of the leash saying like "hey dude hey what's up" only to be yanked back ha ha aww they just wanna play

https://www.theoatmeal.com/comics/dogs_as_men
https://www.theoatmeal.com/comics/dogs_as_men2

reasonably close

jpeg

good_mother69

Lol this is pretty much what I was thinking

sig by the great nut

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.

Bright Bart posted:

"Yeah hey man what's up? Oh me.. I'm just having some Popeye's. No, not the sandwich lol. That would be nice actually. No all they had left was one super-spicy wing order. A little too hot for me actually haha. Yeah burns quite a bit. I think they guy making them must be new. But they're still good. Anyways this weekend I have to go into the office. Actually you know what maybe you want my tickets to the game Saturday. They sent them to me for the wrong dates and the customer service line is always busy when I call so it might just be easier to toss them along to someone who can attend."

This was cute 🥺

Heather Papps

hello friend

Bright Bart posted:

"drat james what happened to your hand?!?"
"oh i was helping my new neighbor move into his house and, well, i guess his grip slipped when we were moving a huge mirror and it shattered. i got cut pretty bad i guess. poor guy gonna have seven years bad luck!"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hey so remember that little video bullshit i made earlier itt?

guess who just got back on their bullshit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRj43jHmBbo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

i'm famous! i love it!

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

ooh! well done

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
an arrested development style sitcom about the leader of the Illuminati or something who dies and then the rest of the family fight over who will rule the world now that he's gone

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Finger Prince

magic cactus posted:

an arrested development style sitcom about the leader of the Illuminati or something who dies and then the rest of the family fight over who will rule the world now that he's gone

Have you seen The Death Of Stalin?

Beve Stuscemi

has anyone seen Ben Stein lately? remember how everyone was amazed at how slowly he talked in the 80’s? I think he’s not around because he has always talked normally he was just the only person not on coke in the 80’s and now that we’re all off it he’s just a normal dude now

don’t forget to tip your wait staff ladies and gentlemen.

Cubone

had a vague idea of a death metal cover of the men in black 2 theme song "black suits comin (nod ya head)" because the only time nodding your head is cool is when you're headbanging?

for some reason I find forgotten songs made to promote movies really funny and I feel like there's definitely gold in there somewhere (see also my earlier posts about addams family raps)

then I googled it and not only did somebody beat me to it, it's a loving JAM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qgx6tpORjn8

if I were a wrestler this would be my entrance music

Prurient Squid

I once thought a character. A rap artist named Dirty Crimes. That's as far as I got.

alnilam

Cubone posted:

had a vague idea of a death metal cover of the men in black 2 theme song "black suits comin (nod ya head)" because the only time nodding your head is cool is when you're headbanging?

for some reason I find forgotten songs made to promote movies really funny and I feel like there's definitely gold in there somewhere (see also my earlier posts about addams family raps)

then I googled it and not only did somebody beat me to it, it's a loving JAM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qgx6tpORjn8

if I were a wrestler this would be my entrance music

Kissed by a rose was a good song and didn't deserve to be made into a cross promotion for a bad batman movie

ty manifisto

abuse culture.
Rollin down the street, smokin endo
sippin on gin and milk

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

Finger Prince posted:

Have you seen The Death Of Stalin?

the grandpa from arrested development was rly good in that

alnilam

abuse culture. posted:

Rollin down the street, smokin endo
sippin on gin and milk

With my mind on my baba and my baba on my mind

abuse culture.
our contestants have only one hour to guess and prepare the dish they believe our judges are thinking about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abuse culture.
Are You Better At Guessing Songs Than A Fourth Grader