Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Clearly what we need is a crossover special

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A LOVELY LAD
Feb 8, 2006

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

College Slice

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Roz fucks Sheldon.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Ghost Leviathan posted:

S-tier: Cheers cast
A-tier: Individual Cheers cast member
B-tier: Dr. Phil
C-tier: Wings
D-tier: Star Trek Voyager

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
How about a grimdark prequel series with Martin in the 80's as one of a group of untouchable crooked cops who rampage through Seattle. After the death of his wife he's drowned his sorrows in an endless ocean of booze and coke and pills. Then Marty sees a young woman being kidnapped and in trying to solve that crime and find his sense of justice again he's drawn into a dangerous investigation of the sick perverted world inhabited by Seattle's old money elite. He's blocked by his superiors, goes rogue, eventually gets nowhere, and is utterly broken as a human being. He starts taking dangerous risks. One night he interrupts a robbery on his way home. He screams at the robber to shoot him, shoot him in the head, but the guy's hand shakes too hard and Marty is only winged in the hip.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
A procedural where every week the brothers buy a different restaurant and run it comically into the ground

2 penny bottle imp
Jun 11, 2008

I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SCUMMER

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

A procedural where every week the brothers buy a different restaurant and run it comically into the ground

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The Aristocrats!

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
The opening to every episode is Gil, doing his weekly podcast, remembering "a particularly ribald and piquant tale involving the Crane brothers..."

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Scooby-Doo, they'll cross over with anything.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

frasier crane becomes a wrestling manager in the wwe, his brother manages a rival stable

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

A procedural where every werk the Crane Boys as fully grown forty-something adults solve encyclopedia brown level mysteries.

datajugend
Jan 15, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

The only place they would actually run well was Martins tie cutter place

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

hard counter posted:

frasier crane becomes a wrestling manager in the wwe, his brother manages a rival stable

Again?

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I would see a random episode of Frasier redone on the mat with WWE lookalikes

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

With my quarantine haircut (or lack thereof) I'm considering being first-season Frasier for Halloween.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

This reminded me of a pretty funny story I recently heard on a podcast about the undertaker, (skip to 21 mins in)

https://rss.art19.com/episodes/8add18a6-2f96-45cb-a062-501590d07f3e.mp3

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
It’s weird how often Daphne mentions the boys “fannys” in the show

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

SilvergunSuperman posted:

This reminded me of a pretty funny story I recently heard on a podcast about the undertaker, (skip to 21 mins in)

https://rss.art19.com/episodes/8add18a6-2f96-45cb-a062-501590d07f3e.mp3

I really hope it was actually Kelsey Grammar the kid was eye-loving the whole movie.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Sunswipe posted:

I really hope it was actually Kelsey Grammar the kid was eye-loving the whole movie.

Man, now I'm imagining the delivery of that line and it would cut DEEP.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Gutcruncher posted:

It's like how the Spice Girls said "from A to Zee"

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

Gutcruncher posted:

Especially as in Britain "fanny" means "vagina", not "butt"

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
The.Crane boys are no wussies

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

FilthyImp posted:

Fraiser 2020: part 1
Daphne votes for Brexit while attending a pro-immigration rally. Marty is called to court for lying under Oath. Frasier and Niles debate whether ALL cops are bad after a busty motorcycle cop takes a liking to them.

Frasier 2020: part 2
Frasier's condo lobby gets trashed amidst a city-wide protest involving Marty's perjury. Frasier rails against the protesters on his popular *on-line radio 'pod'cast*. The cast reflect on the valuable lessons they've learned and examine their privileges. Niles mistakes an 84 Chateaû de Flourçant for an 82 Bellé SangrÆrte and Daphne reveals she's been serving them Boone's Farm all these years.

lmao

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Kind of an insect vibe, I dig it.

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

do the chickens have large talons

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Somebody make this the cover of Kafka's Metamorphosis.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

A procedural where every werk the Crane Boys as fully grown forty-something adults solve encyclopedia brown level mysteries.

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

frasier and niles as bumbling holmes-ian detectives. no, wait! they're competing: frasier's watson is roz, and niles's watson is daphne. roz uses her ~*feminine charms*~ to attempt to get information out of suspects (usually getting distracted and laid), while daphne uses her psychic powers which often lead them to find evidence for crimes unrelated to the case they're working on.

season finale: frasier and niles spend the entire episode trying to pin bulldog for various sex crimes. totally ineffectual.

then at the end lilith swoops down and reveals he was - what else? - running an off-track betting ring all along.

season (series?) finale: frasier and niles confront their worst nightmare: patton "the bloodguzzler" oswalt. parton is defeated in the final act when he is thrust into contact with maris; the extreme osmotic pressure between osmart's titanic bloodlard, and the bloodless husk of maris, result in patton detonating like a monster from Dig-Dug.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Yes but instead of murder, serial rape, and illegal gambling they're being hired by a six-year old to figure out if Bugs Meany stole his bike.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Yes but instead of murder, serial rape, and illegal gambling they're being hired by a six-year old to figure out if Bugs Meany stole his bike.

This would be the best crossover

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

"Niles, seems like the Tigers have pulled another caper!"

"Hmmm, sounds more bitter than the capers in Daphne's pantry!"

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

"Niles, seems like the Tigers have pulled another caper!"

"Hmmm, sounds more bitter than the capers in Daphne's pantry!"

A joke worthy of post-marriage Frasier.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

In the end, what we regret most are the abusers we never called out. And I hope that explains a little this journey on which the forums might be about to embark. I have loved every minute with my Frasier thread and all of you. For over three years I've been drunkposting here while shitass wasted and watching Frasier. Well, you were posting about Frasier too. And for that I am eternally grateful.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

goodnight, seattle :gbsmith:

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

Hey now we can shitpost about Frasier on some other forum

https://breadnroses.net/threads/tossed-salad-and-scrambled-eggs.1156/

Hopefully it won't be necessary and something can be done without having to exodus. Probably not but here's hoping

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I left out the "Goodnight Seattle" from my parody post because I'm still waiting and seeing if anything actually gets done about the current situation.

But no matter what happens in the future I want it on the record that I love everybody in this thread and I love posting about Frasier.

Clockwork Sputnik
Nov 6, 2004

24 Hour Party Monster
Jeffrey of yospos just bought the joint so it looks like we're picked up for the back 12!

More tossed salad for all!

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Boy this is just like when KACL went back to a talk format and gave Frasier his job back after spending half a season as a Spanish language radio station!

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Yeah except there were some good jokes out of that and abuse is just sad

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

i am hoping this place improves dramatically and also we go to modern forum software because it is so hard doing this caveman poo poo after tasting the forbidden fruit of xenforo. it’s like fraz sitting in martin’s chair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

I strongly prefer awful.app to xenforo mobile though. It's frankly not even close. I want whatever software the awful.app maintainers are willing to integrate with