Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Sound Mr. Brown posted:

Nick talked about this on an ep, IIRC. The late-night Fox show that they used to have him on for some reason, and he was there with Bolton? insane reality we are in.

edit: RED EYE, that was it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgdRmSJygT0
lol I forgot about this, it seems so long ago

Nick Mullen, DSA president and upcoming CIA director. ISIS needs to wear uniforms and then we can defeat them. It's simple folx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

Are you proud of what I do?

I'll try to be a better man than the one that you knew.

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

fuckin hate anarchists

why all this hate for anarchists in this thread?

anarchy exists where governments don't, in our day to day interactions. whether you like it or not, haha. i may be an anarchist, but i gotta acknowledge the reality that i live in a capitalist system that i want to dismantle and there are steps towards accomplishing my goals that effectively means "playing their sick game." we can turn this nightmare into a dream that's not so bad, if we do the work.

it really does seem like everyone's confusing twitter teenagers for anarchists, tho, so i'm not really torn up about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEMQBMetu18

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

What's the opposite of a crack ping?

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

this got me thinking, given how often libs go all "lol trump gay", would he count as a queer coded candidate?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Cerebral Bore posted:

this got me thinking, given how often libs go all "lol trump gay", would he count as a queer coded candidate?

haven't they been calling him small-dicked for a bit now? apparently that's at a minimum queer-adjacent

https://twitter.com/Native_Orchid/status/1274473689740787712

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Cerebral Bore posted:

As a catty New York socialite, he's definitely more queer stereotype adjacent than Biden at least.

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

https://twitter.com/wypipo_h8/status/1275228765941977089

animist
Aug 28, 2018
a small dick is midway between a clit and a big dick so it's actually the most trans genitalia. in this essay i will

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Alobar posted:

anarchy exists where governments don't, in our day to day interactions. whether you like it or not, haha. i may be an anarchist, but i gotta acknowledge the reality that i live in a capitalist system that i want to dismantle and there are steps towards accomplishing my goals that effectively means "playing their sick game." we can turn this nightmare into a dream that's not so bad, if we do the work.

it really does seem like everyone's confusing twitter teenagers for anarchists, tho, so i'm not really torn up about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEMQBMetu18

It's the only way some posters itt can get aroused after one too many heavy Marx books to the groin. Sad but true. *

* not really its just background cattyness

E:

Pro click, her voice goes all squeaky and she complains that he's gonna ruin her life... after dropping the n bomb on him (not in video)

T-man has issued a correction as of 08:40 on Jun 23, 2020

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I really look forward to the day when i can just point my phone at a white person and watch them start melting and screeching like the wicked witch of the west

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Alobar posted:

because anarchism cannot actually lead to any lasting gains as capitalist states would simply crush your little commune by force

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Cerebral Bore posted:

because anarchism cannot actually lead to any lasting gains as capitalist states would simply crush your little commune by force

I'm sure your revolutionary cell of six incels sharing Stalin memes will do better comrade.

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FYTc55nGEI

please save the sectarianism for after the state and class traitors are gone jesus christ

until then support whatever anti-state action pops up in your area and do work

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
OF COURSE an always sunny fan would say THAT 🤬

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Punkin Spunkin posted:

I really look forward to the day when i can just point my phone at a white person and watch them start melting and screeching like the wicked witch of the west

I also look forward to laser guns becoming real

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

T-man posted:

I'm sure your revolutionary cell of six incels sharing Stalin memes will do better comrade.

its p funny that the best comeback you could think of is "well you guys are just as useless as we are"

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Cerebral Bore posted:

its p funny that the best comeback you could think of is "well you guys are just as useless as we are"

...and yours in this post is literally 'i am rubber, you are glue' lol

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

An excellent post/username combo in any case.

Lookit the Karen

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
communists and anarchists are both the Backstreet Boys

I will not explain further

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

dex_sda posted:

...and yours in this post is literally 'i am rubber, you are glue' lol

:emptyquote:

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Pirate Radar posted:

communists and anarchists are both the Backstreet Boys

I will not explain further

listen here, jack,,

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

The 2 genders, anarchist and ML

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
the moment that an anarchist manages to explain how they plan to beat the inevitable counterrevolutionary violence directed their way i'll give them the time of the day, but until then i see no reason to support inevitable failure

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Cerebral Bore posted:

the moment that an anarchist manages to explain how they plan to beat the inevitable counterrevolutionary violence directed their way i'll give them the time of the day, but until then i see no reason to support inevitable failure

Turn on ur monitor lol

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Cerebral Bore posted:

I know kung fu

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

Cerebral Bore posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezrWznE4JMw

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Cerebral Bore posted:

ohhh poo poo, we got a vanguard party badass over here, getting outroasted by loving t-man shitposting lol

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Peanut Butler posted:

wow the anarchists rly take seriously the idea of 'no rulers'

noone claims this person, this is a lib with black flag emoji in their twitter handle

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Jon Do posted:

noone claims this person, this is a lib with black flag emoji in their twitter handle

yep, also a literal 18 year old

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

marxism and anarchism, i will not explain further.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

fermun posted:

marxism and anarchism, i will not explain further.

welp im a waluigist now

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

waluigi's cap looks like a tetris block

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I play as princess toadstool who am i

I hope it's Goldman

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

T-man posted:

I play as princess toadstool who am i

I hope it's Goldman

a monarchist enters our midst

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Anarcho monarchism ftw

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

T-man posted:

Anarcho monarchism ftw

:thunk:

you son of a bitch, i'm in

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Mario Party is praxis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I'm an anarchist but not in the lame book reading what if we didn't have a society maaaan way, I like to break stuff and have mad max hair and hit people with chairs