Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

ElGroucho posted:

It would be pretty cool if the GOP ran nothing but Trump Kids for the next 50 years, and they all fail miserably, because they don't have half the charisma of their cheeseburger father

how dare you talk that way about barron and his huge anime titty drawings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

ElGroucho posted:

It would be pretty cool if the GOP ran nothing but Trump Kids for the next 50 years, and they all fail miserably, because they don't have half the charisma of their cheeseburger father

it would be pretty cool, in that this or a civil war preventing future elections are the only things that even might stave off a fascist superpower starting a global nuclear exchange in the next decade

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

CrimsonWolf posted:

can you post a link to that, as I somehow managed to miss us becoming the Saints Row universe.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/02/us/train-derailed-mercy-coronavirus-trnd/index.html

CrimsonWolf
Aug 4, 2007

Thanks

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Epic High Five posted:

Trump has a majority of support among the classes and political inclinations that are elevated and granted extra power in our system

Thanks for putting my point in a form C-SPAM can understand

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

No worries. It was fuckin' wild.

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER

Cup Runneth Over posted:

Thanks for putting my point in a form C-SPAM can understand
If this is the point you intended to make, you would do well to understand that there is no reasonable way of parsing what you wrote to imply that.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

ShadowHawk posted:

If this is the point you intended to make, you would do well to understand that there is no reasonable way of parsing what you wrote to imply that.

Epic High Five seemed to understand it perfectly fine!

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Tesseraction posted:

No worries. It was fuckin' wild.

lmao

quote:

The affidavit also detailed videos taken from inside the train. In one, Moreno ignites a road flare inside the train, the affidavit said. He then "put the train in full speed and held his hand toward the camera with his middle finger raised."

"I don't know. Sometimes you just get a little snap and man, it was fricking exciting... I just had it and I was committed," Moreno told police, according to the affidavit. "I just went for it, I had one chance."

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
If you had
One shot
Or one opportunity
To blow open the COVID-19 hoax
In one moment
Would you wake people up
Or just let it slip?

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
biden promised campaign contributors that nothing would meaningfully change under his presidency so... still kids in cages, still brown people routinely murdered by police, still the rich completely catered to at the expense of everyone else. he'd be better than trump how, exactly? by being more ~decorous~ ?

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

Suspicious posted:

biden promised campaign contributors that nothing would meaningfully change under his presidency so... still kids in cages, still brown people routinely murdered by police, still the rich completely catered to at the expense of everyone else. he'd be better than trump how, exactly? by being more ~decorous~ ?

I'm no Biden defender and I have zero love for the man, but even I admit that he probably wouldn't be confiscating shipments of PPE to sell at a profit.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

wizzardstaff posted:

I'm no Biden defender and I have zero love for the man, but even I admit that he probably wouldn't be confiscating shipments of PPE to sell at a profit.

he'd just get his son a sinecure at the company that makes the PPE in the first place to skim off the top in a less comical but still illegal way

seriously, dude, it's Kill the Poor vs. Kill the Poor (Clean Version)

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

wizzardstaff posted:

You're right. We'd probably have the government create some contract for PPE at inflated prices with a campaign donor that we'd only find about in a Matt Taibbi article 2 years after the fact.

Everything trump is doing, from kids in cages to the gradual overextension of the executive branch into an unaccountable monster, have been bipartisan projects for decades now. The only thing that's really changed is that it's stupider.

I mean hell, even all the supreme court decisions coming out against trump basically say "look man, there's a dozen ways to do what you wanna do legally, youre just a dumbass and got too impatient to do it correctly"

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

justice Roberts tugging on the absurd length of red tie trailing behind Trump, murmuring “please sir, may I have a racist policy with the absolute bare minimum of deniability and planning?”

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Son of Rodney posted:

People who say that poo poo and proudly claim they won't vote for Biden while claiming to fight and support for liberal values just boggle my mind. It's incredibly priviledged, ideologically motivated, and most of all childishly spiteful concidering the circumstances. People are fighting and dying for a system in which they can vote out people like trump all around the world, and people still don't vote against a faschist because they don't like the other person. Get your head out of your rear end, drat. You're not voting for a person, you are voting for an entire government with people who need a chance to make the world a bit better, even if it's not going to be Biden himself.

A Biden government will make war on those people.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

wizzardstaff posted:

it's very important that we have the part where he destroys the PPE he confiscates, and it's a completely separate batch manufactured by one of his country club buddies' companies that gets sold at a profit. that's the process, that's the American way

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Son of Rodney posted:

People who say that poo poo and proudly claim they won't vote for Biden while claiming to fight and support for liberal values just boggle my mind. It's incredibly priviledged, ideologically motivated, and most of all childishly spiteful concidering the circumstances. People are fighting and dying for a system in which they can vote out people like trump all around the world, and people still don't vote against a faschist because they don't like the other person. Get your head out of your rear end, drat. You're not voting for a person, you are voting for an entire government with people who need a chance to make the world a bit better, even if it's not going to be Biden himself.

Also coincidentally the never bidens sound exactly the same as hardcore chuds with all their "Biden will do this and Biden will do that". Trump is doing poo poo that's absolutely horrible, biden won't do what's necessary but he'll at least respect democratic values and attempt to work with progressives instead of trying to put them in jail.

yeah man if only people had given Joe loving Biden a chance to make the world a bit better

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Epic High Five posted:

tbh with the trajectory AZ is on I can't really recommend anybody vote unless it's a mail in ballot you put into a 7 day quarantine

Good news about Arizona voting!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

KiteAuraan posted:

was the GE cancelled there or are you foolishly assuming the roni will be vanquished by November?

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

KiteAuraan posted:

yeah looks like 'fists' will be a solid contender for the vote here

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Epic High Five posted:

was the GE cancelled there or are you foolishly assuming the roni will be vanquished by November?

Chaos dimension accelerationist mode: both parties are going to whip their boomers into a frenzy to go out and vote in person, they all catch covid and die, and the young install Bernie into the 40k emperor suit

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

yeah man if only people had given Joe loving Biden a chance to make the world a bit better

the man is eleventy bajillion years old and people are still falling off of high ledges to say "give this youngster a chance!"

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Agean90 posted:

I mean they've already said theres no point in kicking bill Barr out of office even though they could do so and already known he's planning on loving with the elections. They've already given up.

Pretty sure they'd need the senate to convict to actually remove Barr, and that wouldn't happen. Should probably still impeach though, maybe?

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Pretty sure they'd need the senate to convict to actually remove Barr, and that wouldn't happen. Should probably still impeach though, maybe?

It literally does not matter, because they repeatedly shown that they refuse to do either. Anybody who risks Coronavirus to sit in line for 12 hours to vote after watching 2 weeks of protest get better results than 20 years of voting is a sucker.

RBA-Wintrow
Nov 4, 2009

Clapping Larry

Son of Rodney posted:

Also coincidentally the never bidens sound exactly the same as hardcore chuds with all their "Biden will do this and Biden will do that". Trump is doing poo poo that's absolutely horrible, biden won't do what's necessary but he'll at least respect democratic values and attempt to work with progressives instead of trying to put them in jail.

Biden might respond to protests in a sane and constructive way. Drumple absolutely is not.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

RBA-Wintrow posted:

Biden might respond to protests in a sane and constructive way. Drumple absolutely is not.

Protest response is almost entirely driven by local government and Biden isn’t going to change them so once again the only real difference will be the decorum.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Trump response will be rage while allowing for brutal crackdowns

Biden will be apologetic while allowing for brutal crackdowns, it's totally different

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

RBA-Wintrow posted:

the main difference is that if biden was in office the libs would be hooting and hollering in support of the crackdown

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Cerebral Bore posted:

the main difference is that if biden was in office the libs would be hooting and hollering in support of the crackdown

moreso than now, even

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

wizzardstaff posted:

World War Mammories posted:

he'd just get his son a sinecure at the company that makes the PPE in the first place to skim off the top in a less comical but still illegal way

seriously, dude, it's Kill the Poor vs. Kill the Poor (Clean Version)

in the biden scenario the stolen money would come from a drop in the bucket of the federal budget, and the PPE goes where it's supposed to
in the trump scenario individual states have spent money from their (smaller) state budgets for urgently-needed PPE only to have it seized by feds with no explanation or payment, and nobody knows where that PPE eventually went.

both scenarios are bad but they're different levels of bad and the unwillingness to acknowledge this is peak CSPAM

World War Mammories posted:

Everything trump is doing, from kids in cages to the gradual overextension of the executive branch into an unaccountable monster, have been bipartisan projects for decades now. The only thing that's really changed is that it's stupider.

I mean hell, even all the supreme court decisions coming out against trump basically say "look man, there's a dozen ways to do what you wanna do legally, youre just a dumbass and got too impatient to do it correctly"

it's kinda weird to bring up the supreme court to argue that there's no difference between trump and obama other than decorum. how many of the justices that typically rule against trump were appointed by trump? how many that typically rule for trump were appointed by obama?

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Epic High Five posted:

The state has universal mail-in ballots if you chose to be a permanent early voter when registering.

It is one of the most progressive sets of mail-in laws in the nation and only Washington and Oregon have similar at the state level.

It also does nothing for remote rural communities with poor mail service and doesn't really increase participation much.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
It's going to be quite an adventure, this fully fascist state, run by the Trump family and friends.

Trump restaurants and hotels look like poo poo, so I really can't imagine what a Trump-run for profit deathcamp "to own the libs" will be.

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman
2 things:

1- Here’s a couple relevant gems from the lol thread to sustain lols here
https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/1275520503709675525?s=20
https://twitter.com/alana_minkler/status/1275527443860750336?s=20

2- who am I kidding? No chud has the slightest idea that they suicide by vote... and get hosed lurker chuds. :maga:

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Are there lurker chuds here? I know there's a weird guy on twitter who pastes comments from C-SPAM into twitter threads linked here.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

armchairyoda posted:

2 things:

1- Here’s a couple relevant gems from the lol thread to sustain lols here
https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/1275520503709675525?s=20
https://twitter.com/alana_minkler/status/1275527443860750336?s=20

2- who am I kidding? No chud has the slightest idea that they suicide by vote... and get hosed lurker chuds. :maga:

I hadn't even considered the campaign just straight up not supplying water in a desert in summer. Just absolute dedication to killing as many of them as possible

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Are there lurker chuds here? I know there's a weird guy on twitter who pastes comments from C-SPAM into twitter threads linked here.

are you talking about the CSPAM2 account? what a lovely twitter account

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

BraveUlysses posted:

are you talking about the CSPAM2 account? what a lovely twitter account

I don't know if they're trying to shame us or if it's a threat or what, but that poster sucks.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Not exactly a Trump voter since he isn't American, but Novak Djokovic, a top tennis player who is an antivaxxer who thinks men should be paid more than women, hosted a tennis tournament in Serbia where they took no anti-Covid precautions and he and the other players were filmed dancing in nightclubs and so on and now literally everyone involved has tested positive for Covid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Les Affaires
Nov 15, 2004

vyelkin posted:

Not exactly a Trump voter since he isn't American, but Novak Djokovic, a top tennis player who is an antivaxxer who thinks men should be paid more than women, hosted a tennis tournament in Serbia where they took no anti-Covid precautions and he and the other players were filmed dancing in nightclubs and so on and now literally everyone involved has tested positive for Covid.

Serbs him right