Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

azurite posted:

Steal Doobie's look!

Should add an "Open 10am-2pm" sign.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

"Cast it into the fire! Destroy it!"

"gently caress no"

"Isildur!"

RareAcumen has a new favorite as of 21:33 on Jun 23, 2020

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

MizPiz posted:

Does she have Avian Bone Syndrome?

It does sound like she was boning a chick, yes

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/rRFtpWS.mp4

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlgwjjlWXBA

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Incredible

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

chitoryu12 posted:

The flaw here is assuming that the "bleached tips and sunglasses" look is an inherently bad thing and just an act for TV. Why not assume that that's really who he is, and his style does nothing to diminish from him being a good person who legitimately assists low-cost restaurants that are run by average people with a passion instead of multi-million-dollar restaurant groups decided in board meetings? Maybe it was us all along who blundered by taking him at face value as a clown instead of listening to him?

If it's an act for TV, then he's been doing it since before he was famous, because it's the same look he had when he was on, and won, Next Food Network Star.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Kheldarn posted:

If it's an act for TV, then he's been doing it since before he was famous, because it's the same look he had when he was on, and won, Next Food Network Star.

And nobody going on TV to compete for a job on TV would possibly cultivate an image that was good for TV.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

everyone circle the wagons around spiky haired TV food man

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

hawowanlawow posted:

everyone circle the wagons around spiky haired TV food man

Yes, gladly. He's a guy who built his fame around giving more attention to small restaurants that appeal to lower-income customers and officiated dozens of gay weddings to honor his late sister, a lesbian who died four years before the Supreme Court legalized gay marriage and was never able to marry her partner. During the 2018 California wildfires, he fed over 1400 evacuees and first responders. The employees of his own restaurants are reported to be treated well, far above the usual standard for American restaurants.

"Spiky haired TV food man" is probably a better person who's contributed more to the human race than you.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

MizPiz posted:

a vagina made of living metal.

How did you get a hold of my Warhammer 40k fanfiction?!

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
don't know if anybody else has seen it, but there's a robby rotten meme that talks about the virtue of idleness in comparison to the protestant work ethic -- would anyone here have a copy of that one by any chance?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

chitoryu12 posted:

Yes, gladly. He's a guy who built his fame around giving more attention to small restaurants that appeal to lower-income customers and officiated dozens of gay weddings to honor his late sister, a lesbian who died four years before the Supreme Court legalized gay marriage and was never able to marry her partner. During the 2018 California wildfires, he fed over 1400 evacuees and first responders. The employees of his own restaurants are reported to be treated well, far above the usual standard for American restaurants.

"Spiky haired TV food man" is probably a better person who's contributed more to the human race than you.

I too think questioning someone's value to the human race is a proportional response to that person making the roasty toasty jokes about a rich man that dresses like a human Hot Wheel.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Let's all just agree he's a pretty good Guy and move on.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

mysterious frankie posted:

I too think questioning someone's value to the human race is a proportional response to that person making the roasty toasty jokes about a rich man that dresses like a human Hot Wheel.

well consider where we all are right now, questioning our value to the human race is a perfectly valid thing to do

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Volcott posted:

Guy seems like legitimately good people.

manderson
Aug 12, 2005

Human Extraordinaire

euphronius posted:

Incredible

one is clearly more edible

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Volcott posted:

Before we do, please consider signing this petition:

https://www.change.org/p/mayor-ginther-columbus-city-council-change-the-name-of-columbus-ohio-to-flavortown

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Well, call me a leftist.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Chikimiki
May 14, 2009

Care to explain for us from the old continent?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Chikimiki posted:

Which macaroni would you rather gently caress

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Chikimiki posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomi_Lahren

That's her.

Since it's a picture, the mac aren't just bland and undercooked, they smell rotten.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Heath posted:

Which macaroni would you rather gently caress

Gonna be honest, there's very little macaroni and cheese I like better than toxic orange store brand knockoff kraft mac and cheese

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Chikimiki
May 14, 2009

Power Khan posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomi_Lahren

That's her.

Since it's a picture, the mac aren't just bland and undercooked, they smell rotten.

Alright, the fact that the lady on the right is a batshit crazy Republican clears it up. I'm guessing the lady on the left is also a TV host, from a less right-wing channel?

CleverHans
Apr 25, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Jezus Fuckin Christ

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

so now would be a really good time for all you people who actually post content to let us know where you were getting it from

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Dabir posted:

so now would be a really good time for all you people who actually post content to let us know where you were getting it from

90% of what gets posted is from meme dumps on imgur

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

fair enough

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

hes not wrong

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

too real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU