Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
I suspect that unless I am just having bad luck the Elaborate Kimono Stand is one of the items that each island is assigned one of for their shop, I’ve only ever seen the Hawk one in my shop.
Also anyone want a Cypress bath? I’m going to switch mine for an Elaborate Kimono Stand. Also, anyone got an idea what music player would look good in an Imperial/Japanese themed bedroom?

Another question, if I wanted to create another character to have an extra house to decorate as something else (got a lot of games so thinking an arcade) would I need to switch profile to put furniture in the second house?

Anime_Otaku fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Jun 23, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

Bringer of sugary treats!

Nondevor posted:

If you’re still looking to catalog or trade, I have the blue (tree peony) and pink (ball) elaborate kimono stands in my storage. Just PM me and we can set something up.

I'll trade a cool million bells for copies of both of those stands. You can also touch my Hawks if you'd like.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Anime_Otaku posted:

I suspect that unless I am just having bad luck the Elaborate Kimono Stand is one of the items that each island is assigned one of for their shop, I’ve only ever seen the Hawk one in my shop.
Also anyone want a Cypress bath? I’m going to switch mine for an Elaborate Kimono Stand. Also, anyone got an idea what music player would look good in an Imperial/Japanese themed bedroom?

Another question, if I wanted to create another character to have an extra house to decorate as something else (got a lot of games so thinking an arcade) would I need to switch profile to put furniture in the second house?

I'm using the Lily record player, customized to be pink and white, to go with my cherry blossom setup.

The only person who can move or place things into houses is the owner, so you would need to switch profiles.

night slime
May 14, 2014
Anybody interested in Harry? Probably not but I figured I'd ask. He's in boxes right now.

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting

TwoSheds posted:

I'll trade a cool million bells for copies of both of those stands. You can also touch my Hawks if you'd like.

Sent PMs with the Dodo code to you and Centzon Totochtin! I’ll be on the right beach by the airport with the items.

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

Nondevor posted:

Sent PMs with the Dodo code to you and Centzon Totochtin! I’ll be on the right beach by the airport with the items.

Thanks so much! I also took the golden toilet and hope to make the fanciest bathroom

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

E-flat posted:

When I come over after work, what flowers do you want? :v:

LOL well I don’t have blue roses or purple windflowers or green mums, so those rock, but I’ll take anything! I love mixing my colors about.

Chicken Doodle fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Jun 24, 2020

bio347
Oct 29, 2012
Oh hi Celeste, what do you have for me today? A...

...a cancer table. That's, uh. Vaguely ominous.

E-flat
Jun 22, 2007

3-flat

Chicken Doodle posted:

LOL well I don’t have blue roses or purple windflowers or green mums, so those rock, but I’ll take anything! I love mixing my colors about.

okay, open up!

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

E-flat posted:

okay, open up!

UGH FINE

DODO: Closed for dinner!

Will open this for the next hour! See my earlier post for stuff. Still got Kicks, still got space boots.

Chicken Doodle fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Jun 24, 2020

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

Only genuine art I require now are Robust, Rock-head, and Wild L+R. If anyone has these let me know immediately and let's work out a deal! I also have a genuine Flowery (cause it's only genuine!) and fake Jolly, Wild left, Scary, Solemn, Quaint, Famous, Wistful, Detailed, Basic, Academic, Serene, and Tremendous for sale.

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

I try to hang out in Nook’s Cranny ten minutes before they close to listen to the best music in the game. I’m there right now! Good night, Timmy and Tommy.

https://youtu.be/WWSCHzucPto

Stool Sample
Nov 8, 2006

EVERYONE Poops!?

Lipstick Apathy
Hey there!

Amity is hosting Celeste tonight, and we're having a meteor shower!

Turnip prices are AWFUL, and tailors have a hot dog hat!

DODO code is: ---

CLOSED, thanks for visiting!

Stool Sample fucked around with this message at 05:32 on Jun 24, 2020

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Metaline posted:

I try to hang out in Nook’s Cranny ten minutes before they close to listen to the best music in the game. I’m there right now! Good night, Timmy and Tommy.

https://youtu.be/WWSCHzucPto

This isn't Stale Cupcakes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyhD1ugh8-c

Tall Tale Teller
May 20, 2003
Grave? Shovel! Let's go.

Kite Pride Worldwide posted:

Only genuine art I require now are Robust, Rock-head, and Wild L+R. If anyone has these let me know immediately and let's work out a deal! I also have a genuine Flowery (cause it's only genuine!) and fake Jolly, Wild left, Scary, Solemn, Quaint, Famous, Wistful, Detailed, Basic, Academic, Serene, and Tremendous for sale.

That dumb loving fox has only been to my island twice since the first time.

I’ve gotten more art as random gifts from my neighbors than I have from Redd.

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

Bringer of sugary treats!
Good evening! Soxingtown is open for the night. Today’s highlights include three of the five Elaborate Kimono Stands, thanks to Nondevor. The poster gallery is well under way, thanks to everyone who has reached out to donate so far. If you would like to contribute, I’m including a Google Spreadsheet with my progress. Generally I will try to progress down the list alphabetically, ordering at least 8 per day, or as many as 11. If you have any that I don’t and would be willing to donate to fast-track the project, please give me a holler and we can arrange a meetup. I’m happy to compensate donors to the tune of 10X the catalog price of posters, so 10K each.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...SxCXZk-47Q/edit

At this point, we are a mere 5 Gold Roses shy of the flower project being ready on time in early July, so no watering is needed unless you REALLY want to. I can’t thank you all enough for your help on that.

For newcomers, items on my island are for touching, not taking. Simply pick up any item that catches your fancy and drop it again. That will put it in your catalog, and you can purchase it yourself when you return home.

Sahara is floating around somewhere, so feel free to hit her up if you spot her.

Dodo code is in the PGS thread!

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

Stale Cupcakes is the best song you can play on a stereo whenever you want. Nook’s Cranny closing music is special because you can only get it for ten minutes a day. It’s precious!

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

I have Raymond leaving, let me know if you want business cat.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

benisntfunny posted:

Yeah I also didn't realize when I gave someone a catch phrase the other villagers would start using it. Only Canberra calls people cunts but all of them have started going "duhhh"

it was kinda funny when Quillson gave Olive "Q word priveleges" but when the rest of the town started calling eachother Quacker all the time it got old fast

they spread WAY to far and way too fast.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

I'm gonna gift Fang a detective's coat so he can be WOLF DETECTIVE

Anonymouse Mook
Jul 12, 2006

Showing Vettel the way since 1979

It's raining on Santorini, raining bells!
For the next 3 hours, my Nooks are buying for 541. The Ables have not yet opened, so not sure what they are selling. CJ is visiting. I will be AFK

Link in the other thread

magimix
Dec 31, 2003

MY FAT WAIFU!!! :love:
She's fetish efficient :3:

Nap Ghost
Leaving my island open for a bit, because Chops is crafting Stone lion-dog, and drat if those things don't look loving awesome!

[now closed]

Edit: Turnip prices are pants, Abel's has fairly uninteresting stuff. Nook's has a Red Corner, and Floor Seat as remaining limited stock. And no normal visitor, as it is my character's birthday. But still... Stone lion-dog :black101:

magimix fucked around with this message at 11:40 on Jun 24, 2020

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Lol my turnip price is like 632, is anyone interested in me opening it up?

Kolnikov
Mar 25, 2016

the experience is consummated
Pillbug

track day bro! posted:

Lol my turnip price is like 632, is anyone interested in me opening it up?

I would be - is it an afternoon price, though? I'm probably too late.

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
since a lot of people only check bookmarks, you should know that our admin, lowtax, has been credibly accused of abusing his partner.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3928980

please do what you believe to be ethical.

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS
lowtax gonna shut down the site before I get my Switch. how will I find goons to sell turnips to?

Chronicler of Dongs
Apr 22, 2003

~*~ Magic Mittens ~*~

Remember the discord is always around if you're looking to escape the sinking ship: https://discordapp.com/invite/pfN42Ex

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

drat, that’s awful. I guess it was nice hanging out, and I‘m glad I‘m a cheapskate and didn’t give that dude more money.

Is the forum bobvids made still online? Maybe we can all escape to there.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Chronicler of Dongs posted:

Remember the discord is always around if you're looking to escape the sinking ship: https://discordapp.com/invite/pfN42Ex

I gave the authentication bot my username and just got a PM saying I was not authenticated. Is there something else I need to do for it to work?

e: It worked the second time I tried. Weird.

Kevlar v2.0 fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Jun 24, 2020

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

If any of you lovable wonderful jerks wants to add me on discord, PM me, I'll give you my user ID.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

so since the forums are dying can we kill the nazi spybot now?

night slime
May 14, 2014
Lol that he got probated for something else. Also Lowtax should give the forums and the patreon to me.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Celeste is on Fiorina's beach. Full details on PGS: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3923566&pagenumber=9#post505972609

BattyKiara
Mar 17, 2009
I justsigned up on Discord. No idea how to use it. But please point me in the right direction or give me a PM telling me what to do?

night slime
May 14, 2014

BattyKiara posted:

I justsigned up on Discord. No idea how to use it. But please point me in the right direction or give me a PM telling me what to do?

If you joined the server someone posted a few posts up type !auth BattyKiara on the available chat. It's in the menu on the left of the screne.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
can someone photoshop porky pig in this to be Boris

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Jun 25, 2020

Eiba
Jul 26, 2007

night slime posted:

If you joined the server someone posted a few posts up type !auth BattyKiara on the available chat. It's in the menu on the left of the screne.
What do you mean "available chat" exactly? Typing things in the wrong place where people can see gives me irrationally intense anxiety.

I tried to join a couple days ago and couldn't find any sort of instructions, despite scouring all the relevant looking channels. Seems a bit more urgent that I get in soon...

night slime
May 14, 2014

Eiba posted:

What do you mean "available chat" exactly? Typing things in the wrong place where people can see gives me irrationally intense anxiety.

I tried to join a couple days ago and couldn't find any sort of instructions, despite scouring all the relevant looking channels. Seems a bit more urgent that I get in soon...

https://discord.com/channels/239537702297403405/700775725652901939 this should be the channel. Type !authme Eiba and you get a message from some icon with a SA grenade, should be in the corner. It's all automated, no one is looking, you just need to put the hash it gives you in your profile.

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe

Stuntman posted:

since a lot of people only check bookmarks, you should know that our admin, lowtax, has been credibly accused of abusing his partner.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3928980

please do what you believe to be ethical.

Wuh-oh!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BattyKiara
Mar 17, 2009
I'm trying to join. Must be doing something wrong