Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

pram posted:

tfw you spill your $99 cake all over your leased gtr

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
MODS KNEW!!!

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Supreme Allah posted:

Why do people think this is communicating? I dont know who that is or what the gently caress it means! I'm old and scared, just post normal words!

It's communicating that he thinks the exact opposite of what I was saying.

You may recall certain sections of the forum defended Lowtax previously, because it was almost immediately after he made a decision they liked.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Whelp, I gotta say, its been both a pleasure and an honor posting with you all on these forums.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Il Federale posted:

also i just want to throw in a pre-emptive "mods knew" before this thread gets closed

everybody knew, nobody wanted to acknowledge it because lol funny tax man

there are literal police reports

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Sadly a lot of goons have their identity so wrapped up in this lovely forum that Lowtax could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot a black woman and he wouldn’t lose users.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
When i'm paying $10 per cookie you better believe I'm eating that motherfucker as soon as I get out of the post office

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Lightning Knight posted:

I agree, it seems bad. I hope that there is a resolution that is less bad.

the best case in this situation is that the owner of this website and one of the administrators are joking about domestic violence

that's the best case outcome here

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

pram posted:

tfw you spill your $99 cake all over your leased gtr

This

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

sharknado slashfic posted:

Sadly a lot of goons have their identity so wrapped up in this lovely forum that Lowtax could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot a black woman and he wouldn’t lose users.

it's this lol

people were posting police reports and a bunch of goons stood around going I SUPPORT YOU LOWTAX PLEASE TAKE MY PATREON DONATIONS IN YOUR QUEST TO DOXX THE WOMEN'S SHELTER YOUR EXWIFE FLED TO

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

VikingSkull posted:

there's literally nothing funny about this

tbf the goldbelly cookie prices are pretty funny, like a fresh tiny little turd sitting in the middle of a post-apocalyptic wasteland of despair. a very small silver lining in a fuckcloud.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The Saddest Rhino posted:

tbf the goldbelly cookie prices are pretty funny, like a fresh tiny little turd sitting in the middle of a post-apocalyptic wasteland of despair. a very small silver lining in a fuckcloud.

I will buy these cookies and prove you wrong.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I will buy these cookies and prove you wrong.

nani!?

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

VikingSkull posted:

Seriously, jesus loving christ.

Here's to another 5 pages of jokes about domestic abuse?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
We make jokes because it's the only thing that staves off the crippling depression and ennui that gnaws endlessly at our souls from the inside out.

Ulthar
Aug 14, 2007

My parents are deeaaaaaaad!!!
pulling out my fainting couch to collapse artfully into as lowtax's reputation is impugned once again, certainly it is the women's collective faults

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Thots and Prayers posted:

Man, these cookies are just... inedible, I dunno how else to describe them:

Wait does that mean each Captain Crunch cookie has the calories of a whole box of Captain Crunch?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

VikingSkull posted:

prahanormal
Mar 8, 2011

heya /
this is the worst thread i've ever 5'd

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

VikingSkull posted:

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

VikingSkull posted:

Agreed. This is messed up.

scarybirdman
Jan 17, 2010
Logan leak the mod and admin forums before you leave.

Slam Pajamas
May 21, 2007
ALL TEXT TITLE ALL-STARS

Sid Vicious posted:

I made this earlier

This is really good voting 5

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

Well poo poo. Where do I go now? Outside??

Stragedy
Mar 25, 2007

Strategic Tragedy
hosed up if true :monocle:

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

azurite posted:

Well poo poo. Where do I go now? Outside??

can't it's against the law

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Cuntellectual posted:

It's communicating that he thinks the exact opposite of what I was saying.

You may recall certain sections of the forum defended Lowtax previously, because it was almost immediately after he made a decision they liked.

Shut the gently caress up, Cuntellectual

Blitter
Mar 16, 2011

Intellectual
AI Enthusiast

Ulthar posted:

low tax would never tell a lie

Seems like a nice professional business relationship.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Ulthar posted:

pulling out my fainting couch to collapse artfully into as lowtax's reputation is impugned once again, certainly it is the women's collective faults

Seriously it’s better to laugh than to cry

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Lightning Knight posted:

as a point of fact, we don’t know any more than any of you do

this is either hilarious or depressing, depending on one’s point of view

which point of view is hilarious?

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Fat L*****

LSD CURES JUNKIES
Sep 12, 2013

From what I've read she posted about him backhanding her yesterday on fb and then deleted the post. Earlier today she posted on elsewhere,a mod verified it was her, about it with a story that didn't at all make a bit of sense but she was saying it wasn't him intentionally hitting her,she woke him up/hurt his neck/it was an accident or he got up with sweaty toes,fell and accidentally hit her. Either way it wasn't his fault but the posts sounded reaaaal weird. Like "I tripped down the stairs or fell into the door" kind of weird. She also said she was back at his house in a guest room. Then the newest post happen later today.

LSD CURES JUNKIES fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Jun 24, 2020

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

paging pick to come in and defend lowtax again lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Weird that every woman that Lowtax has ever met is part of the same rapidly-expanding conspiracy to falsely accuse him of domestic assault

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Blitter posted:

Lol what the fux

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

let it mellow posted:

maybe the middle ground, where it's only Logan having a depressing mental breakdown in public

maybe that's the funny part?

Ulthar
Aug 14, 2007

My parents are deeaaaaaaad!!!

Blitter posted:

yes I was being facetious because I know lowtax to be an unrepentant piece of poo poo

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

Ulthar posted:

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

let it mellow posted:

I was lying there isn’t an upside sadly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

LSD CURES JUNKIES posted:

From what I've read she posted about him backhanding her yesterday on fb and then deleted the post. Earlier today she posted on kiwifarms,a mod verified it was her, about it with a story that didn't at all make a bit of sense but she was saying it wasn't him intentionally hitting her,she woke him up/hurt his neck/it was an accident or he got up with sweaty toes,fell and accidentally hit her. Either way it wasn't his fault but the posts sounded reaaaal weird. Like "I tripped down the stairs or fell into the door" kind of weird. She also said she was back at his house in a guest room. Then the newest post happen later today.

:psyduck: