Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Delta-Wye posted:

So whats the deal with Milwaukee? Ring gets caught flatfooted by an unusually assertive community, have to wisk everyone out of the house and burn it to the ground to hide evidence because there isn't much time to come up with a better plan on short notice? Usual ghetto traphouse bs getting a thin Q veneer over the top? What do you think?

you were never really here starring joaquin phoenix but irl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
what the gently caress the Star Wars prequel guy is a pedo?

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

gradenko_2000 posted:

Who?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
That house in Milwaukee is registered to Harry Plinkett, who does Red Letter Media

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

gradenko_2000 posted:

George Lucas? No...

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

gradenko_2000 posted:

Even if the "house is registered to Mr. Plinkett" rumor is true that's no connection to Mike Stoklasa other than someone picking the name

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

gradenko_2000 posted:

That house in Milwaukee is registered to Harry Plinkett, who does Red Letter Media

Plinkett is a character of Mike Stoklasa

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Admiral Ray posted:

oh that's what that's about? I've never met anyone here who cares about RLM so I didn't know what this plinkett thing was about lol oh my

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Crusty Nutsack posted:

oh that's what that's about? I've never met anyone here who cares about RLM so I didn't know what this plinkett thing was about lol oh my

yeah the character is an insightful movie reviewer that kidnaps women and forces them to watch lovely movies before murdering them, so the house gave off that vibe.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

StashAugustine posted:

Even if the "house is registered to Mr. Plinkett" rumor is true that's no connection to Mike Stoklasa other than someone picking the name

Admiral Ray posted:

oh okay so it's not his real name

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

empty whippet box posted:

I've thought this for a long time, like, those stories are ridiculous and insane but the part about everything being controlled by billionaire pedophiles feels like more or less established fact at this point

the end of that stream swhere they snuck people into the van!! what the gently caress!! what the actual gently caress, how is this not blowing up on the news right now? :wtf:

in the pre social media days this all would have gone down a memory hole

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
It is god damned Franklin Community Federal Credit Union all over again.

I'm losing my mind

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

well gently caress

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

gradenko_2000 posted:

thats a character op

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

Giga Gaia posted:

thats a character op

i see this little mix up has been remedied and millionaire drunk mike stoklasa has been cleared

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Its hard to imagine the cameraman doing a worse job. Spend two and a half hours filming and then completely gently caress up the most interesting moment.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

The Kingfish posted:

Its hard to imagine the cameraman doing a worse job. Spend two and a half hours filming and then completely gently caress up the most interesting moment.

ah i see you have watched Harry S. Plinkett's opus Space Cop

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0utsyWNoupM

pyrotek
May 21, 2004

The Plinkett thing in her thread was a joke

Everything being controlled by pedophiles is real

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Boy I hate it when my two favorite threads come together.

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
so, uh, did anyone get arrested

Professorjuggalo
Oct 22, 2019

by Cyrano4747

Fleetwood posted:

so, uh, did anyone get arrested

if it’s anything like other cases I’m sure a few of the camera people and crowd will get arrested, if not die to the classic ‘suicide via two shots to the back of the head’

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
And to think Milwaukee's finest just lost the dude who returned the kid to dahmer.

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

The Kingfish posted:

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Speaking of ongoing psy-ops today

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3928980

The response to this will probably be crack ping as hell, including the usual weird opportunists who show up whenever forums drama happens, to spam everywhere and to boost each other in deceptive ways that are pretty indistinguishable from tradecraft

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

are there any scans of the documents allegedly taken from the house? I hate this poo poo where I’m reading tweets about what documents say without seeing the documents.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
lowtax went to epstein's island, but only for the mangosteen

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

lowtax boxed trimo on Q island

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

things are bad

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Speaking of ongoing psy-ops today

The response to this will probably be crack ping as hell, including the usual weird opportunists who show up whenever forums drama happens, to spam everywhere and to boost each other in deceptive ways that are pretty indistinguishable from tradecraft

Yeah good that this will kill the forums at a time when it's pretty much the only place where decent information is collated. If someone can name/suggest literally one replacement for SA I'd like to see it

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Just a shitton of spinoff discords, some more compromised by bad actors than others. Join them all

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
what the gently caress is a discord

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Pro-tip: You'd be doing future historians a great service by individually screenshotting and saving each page of this thread, which is an irreplaceable collection of twitter stories and analysis.

If you're using Chrome, you can simply find the (well hidden) full-page screenshot feature, accessible from the developer menus / command line. Keep pressing that while advancing the thread to the next page. Or if someone knows a better way.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Pro-tip: You'd be doing future historians a great service by individually screenshotting and saving each page of this thread, which is an irreplaceable collection of twitter stories and analysis.

If you're using Chrome, you can simply find the (well hidden) full-page screenshot feature, accessible from the developer menus / command line. Keep pressing that while advancing the thread to the next page. Or if someone knows a better way.

Just increase the posts per page to 10,000 and print a pdf. Bing bong so simple

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Dumb Lowtax posted:

As someone who read this from the beginning last week, a LOT of the early embedded tweets are gone. I was going to ask about followup on some things when I caught up but it all gets to be too overwhelming.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

jojoinnit posted:

As someone who read this from the beginning last week, a LOT of the early embedded tweets are gone.

See that's why everybody needed to start doing that sooner

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

empty whippet box posted:

can you repost this I can't see it now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yLnS_0X71k

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Topical levity for the thread :)

https://twitter.com/mybigcrack/status/1275486067953721348