Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
doing sick combos getting A rank on every wife boss and scoring a GoldBelly Trophy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges
We shoulda known when Lowtax started memorizing jokes out of Captain Billy's Whiz Bang

If only I had money I could start that "4chan but you get banned if you're ironically racist to keep things from going full /pol/" pipe dream I have

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

But what do YOU believe?

I believe Logan Day is telling the truth, and I also do not believe the person claiming to be her on KF, is her.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

TheAardvark posted:

yeah i re-read it in that context and i agree w/ you, but im not going to poo poo on the one mod to openly post ITT for not representing all of the mods of the forums with a big statement

i dont want a full statement on behalf of the mod team. i chatted with lk many times in the past and have played games with him and while we often disagree i still respect him as a person and i hate to see someone that i respect for having principles just abandon them to stay mod on an internet forum

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

Lightning Knight posted:

There’s a million posts right now because people are mad at me.

But I mean it, me writing angry words about Lowtax means much less than voting with your wallet. If you give money to Lowtax but you’re reading this thread and think that he’s actually a bad person, then stop donating money to him. That is what people should actually do if they believe Ms. Day.

stop posting, go write your 'statement' lol

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Two people have stopped donating to his patraon since this thread started. Out of the 1328 people donating you'd think more than two of them have seen this.

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.
It's time for Lowtax to sever from the forums.

I hope we survive without him(I've got nowhere else to go), but if not, it's been fun.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
I guess if you see someone who has been divorced like 3(?) times you kind of get the picture as to what’s going on. I just preferred not to really think about it.

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

Lightning Knight posted:

But I mean it, me writing angry words about Lowtax means much less than voting with your wallet. If you give money to Lowtax but you’re reading this thread and think that he’s actually a bad person, then stop donating money to him. That is what people should actually do if they believe Ms. Day.

You writing "I refuse to mod the forum of a serial woman beater" still means enough for it to have value. So write the words otherwise you're defending him

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

pog boyfriend posted:

i dont want a full statement on behalf of the mod team. i chatted with lk many times in the past and have played games with him and while we often disagree i still respect him as a person and i hate to see someone that i respect for having principles just abandon them to stay mod on an internet forum

LK has powerful decorum brain and sometimes get stuck in loops

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

TheAardvark posted:

yeah i re-read it in that context and i agree w/ you, but im not going to poo poo on the one mod to openly post ITT for not representing all of the mods of the forums with a big statement

I absolutely am going to poo poo on him for being a hypocritical, LARPing revolutionary doofus

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Two people have stopped donating to his patraon since this thread started. Out of the 1328 people donating you'd think more than two of them have seen this.

ppost it on youre big twitter account let’s get this train rollin

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

pog boyfriend posted:

i think he made a mistake posting at all ITT, surely the mod forum has an equally fast thread right now trying to figure out wtf to do about it

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Lightning Knight posted:

HERE'S THE CHEAT CODE TO GETTING PEOPLE NOT ANGRY AT YOU: RISK YOUR MOD POSITION TO SAY IT'S BAD

OH WAIT

:decorum:

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges
when's goons.txt gonna start talking about this

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

TheAardvark posted:

i think he made a mistake posting at all ITT, surely the mod forum has an equally fast thread right now trying to figure out wtf to do about it

Here's what you do:

Say it's bad.

You don't need to put a hit out on the guy, just take the slightest personal risk to show you refuse to be complicit jesus loving christ

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!
someone leak the mod forum before lowtax spills soda on it

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

always the one you least expect

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
All empires eventually crumble. Look at Chuck E Cheese, BlockBusters, Hometown Buffet, star wars, kevin spacy

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Lightning Knight posted:

'if they believe Ms. Day' - hey cspam, this is your mod

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

Bronze Fonz posted:

If I get banned I'm not re-registering, no matter how I love you guys I cannot put another dime into this.

tote up a bags posted:

You don't get to beat women just because you made a forum people enjoy posting on. Either Lowtax leaves or the forums go, gently caress you wife beater

Sgt. Politeness posted:

It's time for Lowtax to sever from the forums.

I hope we survive without him(I've got nowhere else to go), but if not, it's been fun.

nothing to add except :yeah:

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

smarxist posted:

LK has powerful decorum brain and sometimes get stuck in loops

Hello, posters of GBS!

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Cuntellectual posted:

HERE'S THE CHEAT CODE TO GETTING PEOPLE NOT ANGRY AT YOU: RISK YOUR MOD POSITION TO SAY IT'S BAD

OH WAIT

:decorum:

I think you should stop donating to Lowtax’s Patreon, if you presently do.

I expect to be banned for posting that itt.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Doublestep posted:

A whole bushel of cookie crumbs

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

i vomit kittens posted:

this will probably continue happening repeatedly until every subforum is banned as a whole except for the ones that support domestic abuse (Goons in Platoons, ???)

to be fair, none of us really wanted it to be the cop subforum, either.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Spinz posted:

No actually that's a big deal. Outright saying stop the money is a big deal.

Spin I think you're great but

Lightning Knight posted:

I think that Lowtax has been credibly accused of assault and domestic abuse, both today and in the past, and he should answer for that. I think you should probably stop donating money to him, whether it’s via Patreon or the forums, if you also believe those accusations are credible.

that doesn't strike me as "outright" at all

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

I'm gonna go against the current and say that getting angry at LK isn't going to help things. Save the anger to the wife beater, not the hapless bureaucrat caught in the middle.

That said, the earlier and louder we hear from the mods and admins, the better.

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

Lightning Knight posted:

God drat you're more spineless than Wifepuncher

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Lightning Knight posted:

lmao I have literally never given lowtax a cent even this account was given to me by a goon.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

the coupons mod is actually the unspoken hero in all this because he's secretly been fleecing lowtax out of Amazon referral links for like 15 years now lmao

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Doublestep posted:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Lightning Knight posted:

This is a big deal. It's enough for this second, you all should stop piling on

Scatsby
Dec 25, 2007

ArfJason posted:

doing sick combos getting A rank on every wife boss and scoring a GoldBelly Trophy

Lmao

also welcome to synthy, here at the end of all things

Anime Bernie Bro
Feb 4, 2020

FUCK MY ASSHOLE, LOL
#NeverBiden #NeverRichard

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!
lowtax throwing $99 goldbelly cookies at the server rack like theyre shuriken trying to make the posts stop

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

Lightning Knight posted:

so brave

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

ArfJason posted:

please don't try and make the domestic abuse allegations fuinny, thanks

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

qnqnx posted:

I'm gonna go against the current and say that getting angry at LK isn't going to help things. Save the anger to the wife beater, not the hapless bureaucrat caught in the middle.

That said, the earlier and louder we hear from the mods and admins, the better.

At the end of the day:

It doesn't matter.

All we can do is not give Lowtax money.

Being mad at lowtax legit will do nothing.

But yeah I'm going to call out people who are all :ohdear: but what about my forums account :ohdear: PEOPLE OF AMERICA JOIN UP IN REVOLUTION :black101:

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

He needs to go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Lightning Knight posted:

I believe Logan Day is telling the truth, and I also do not believe the person claiming to be her on KF, is her.

what about the person posting from her facebook account lk do you believe that

jesus loving christ dude way to take a stand