Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

American McGay posted:

Not do direct attention away from the women that Lowtax has serially abused, but since it's been brought up I think it's also a good time to reconsider the ZDR situation given that the only source of the "he scammed me and disappeared, just like Radium" story was Lowtax himself. He's got a history of playing the victim.

i never once in my life bought that zdr story because he flip flopped on "he just disappeared with money" to "actually we're good friends now it was a misunderstanding" to once again "he absolutely scammed me"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
In the future, please post poo poo with the sole purpose of antagonizing the owner of this site. Thank you.

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

What you expected hasn't happened.
Fun Shoe
Let me have the forums, my campaign promises are a free custom avatar beneath every username (yknow like a chicken in every pot) and also I will make it legal to say the r-word again (only if you're talking about another goon) (except me).

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

It’ll probably be impossible to replicate this community, withered as it is over years of mismanagement

GLAAD trash bags
Jan 4, 2015
Posting to say that everything's hosed up and miserable but I'm ready to be banned by a lovely abuser because gently caress him. The forum belongs to the posters.

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Cuntellectual posted:

ardennes

fluffdaddy

jeffery

fool of sound

elmnt80 (who the gently caress is this)

grand formage

liquid communism

lightning knight, though he did post (lol)

ladies and gentlemen the floor's all yours

i'd buy plat to pm them that they're servile cowards, but i don't want to give money to the domestic abuse guy

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

American McGay posted:

Not do direct attention away from the women that Lowtax has serially abused, but since it's been brought up I think it's also a good time to reconsider the ZDR situation given that the only source of the "he scammed me and disappeared, just like Radium" story was Lowtax himself. He's got a history of playing the victim.

He probably just demanded he get paid for the work he'd done and then quit.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Da Mott Man posted:

All cowards.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
'sup with all those mods that suddenly stopped browsing GBS before having their sensible chuckle at *checks* um... the fear factor halloween factory thread!

Kitfox88 posted:

explains why he was a bestie with lowtax for ages

different kinds of bad, let's try not to detract from the facts.

I said come in! posted:

shmorky was a crazy pedophile. I don't know if that necessarily answers your question though.

the thread was about shmorky being a crazy pedophile and zdr didnt like it who knows why

JK!
May 10, 2007

EZ-PZ!
Well this news sure is something awful.

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

What the gently caress is pillowfort

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

KakerMix posted:

yeah but he could also just pay his goddamn taxes like I do and also not hit anyone could give that a shot and see what happens

this man has way too many plates spinning to do anything like that at this juncture

the lowtax story ends with "before turning the gun on himself" i imagine

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Digamma-F-Wau posted:

those are links to sign up, you have to pay 5 bux otherwise cuz the site's still in beta (though they mentioned that this is the year it's gonna get outta beta)

I won't be doing that OP

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!
you suck poo poo lowtax! gently caress you!

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
:rip:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Crazycryodude posted:

Some kind of sex meetup

weed cat
Dec 23, 2010

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:
is goatse allowed in this thread?

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
good night, everyone, the fervor is fading, may we all meet again one day in greener posting pastures

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

queef anxiety posted:

are the cookies at goldbelly good ive never been to the states

no they are the official cookie of domestic violence

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

American McGay posted:

lmao if you don't already know the truth about ZDR

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Jeffrey please make an announcement stating that Lowtax is a serial wife beater

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I won't be doing that OP

You paid :10bux: to post here

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking

queef anxiety posted:

are the cookies at goldbelly good ive never been to the states

theorem: only people who abuse women have purchased a cookie from goldbelly

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Crazycryodude posted:

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

This is the best Fund SA campaign ive ever seen Lowtax do. Im now a $13.95 monthly member of Gaming Garbage!

OJ.SImpson
Jan 20, 2001

20 years of some fun drama rollercoasters but this one seems a bit much. Like, a little, way too much.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
i wish i had anything to add other than i wish the forums and community i enjoy weren't attached to lowtax

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
wow 2020 is really wild eh?

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Clawtopsy posted:

good night, everyone, the fervor is fading, may we all meet again one day in greener posting pastures

Good night, we shall post again.

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

What you expected hasn't happened.
Fun Shoe

JK! posted:

Well this news sure is something awful.

Has anyone said "I guess the internet really DOES make you stupid!!!" yet? If not I'm ready.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

GLAAD trash bags posted:

The forum belongs to the posters.

fool of sound posted:

i wish i had anything to add other than i wish the forums and community i enjoy weren't attached to lowtax

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
all goldbelly products contain 10% adrenochrome by volume

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

GLAAD trash bags posted:

Posting to say that everything's hosed up and miserable but I'm ready to be banned by a lovely abuser because gently caress him. The forum belongs to the posters.

I've been tear gassed by real rear end cops three times this month. I'm not afraid of forum gas from a forum cop

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo

Clawtopsy posted:

i hope i wake up dead

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Crazycryodude posted:

some bullcrap

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

NecroMonster posted:

lmao if you don't already know the truth about ZDR

care to share

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

ArfJason posted:

i never once in my life bought that zdr story because he flip flopped on "he just disappeared with money" to "actually we're good friends now it was a misunderstanding" to once again "he absolutely scammed me"

Did he take the money from lowtax or goons, I might be confusing him with uh.. FAU? doing a drive.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Crazycryodude posted:

Holy poo poo that website is terrible what the hell is that

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

Crazycryodude posted:

A site created by a livejournal/tumblr vet whose mission is to make a site that doesn't rely on advertisers or investors because that's honestly the core reason why most social media sites end up going to poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
there is but one thing left to post