Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

weed cat
Dec 23, 2010

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:
:2bong: :whitewater:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

triple sulk posted:

imagine being phased by the g man in 2020 lol

It's a comforting sight in these hard times.

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

fool of sound posted:

i wish i had anything to add other than i wish the forums and community i enjoy weren't attached to lowtax

nothing to lose but your chains, etc.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

OJ.SImpson posted:

forum used to be free before the 'tax started crushing and snorting nissan GTRs

Those were the ancient times yes ive heard of such a time

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

fool of sound posted:

i wish i had anything to add other than i wish the forums and community i enjoy weren't attached to lowtax

Deacon of Delicious
Aug 20, 2007

I bet the twist ending is Dracula's dick-babies

fool of sound posted:

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

:furcry:

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

triple sulk posted:

imagine being phased by the g man in 2020 lol

It's like seeing a family friend now

Ah

The goatman is back

gently caress Lowtax

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

fool of sound posted:

close but I don't think I can quite give you the point.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

qnqnx posted:

Rest in Power

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I don't think anyone really has anything constructive to add at this point but 1304 people have something constructive to subtract.

https://www.patreon.com/GamingGarbage

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
goodnight everyone. im serious come post with us on twitter. i fled there with basement crew years ago and it isn’t too bad. it’s filled with insane people but so is this place

@burgerpug69

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

OJ.SImpson posted:

with goons? Ill take the next bus, you go on ahead.

have you seen the 'post a picture of yourself' thread you'll change your mind RIGHT quick and wanna hop on that sex bus

jeffery do the humungus thing cmon

weed cat
Dec 23, 2010

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:

prahanormal posted:

im glad goatse got posted

me too. always good to see kirk johnson again

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I don't think on my deathbed I will feel this same combination of fear and acceptance.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

NecroMonster posted:

his wife had another cancer scare and he was sick of dealing with lowtax's poo poo after lowtax overturned another pile of bans of people who were posting in support of some crazed nazi shooter or another. there was another thing going on at the time as well but i've plain forgotten that part somehow.

Considering the kind of stuff you post in QCS the veracity of the bans thing is questionable.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

prahanormal posted:

im glad goatse got posted

its always a good time

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

qnqnx posted:

It's a comforting sight in these hard times.

Hello goatman my old friend
I’ve come to stretch your rear end again

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
give the forum to the goat man

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.

Clawtopsy posted:

one last time, old friend. one last time.

:nws:https://i.imgur.com/dTEw1Ns.jpg:nws:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

fool of sound posted:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

a misanthrope posted:

goodnight everyone. im serious come post with us on twitter. i fled there with basement crew years ago and it isn’t too bad. it’s filled with insane people but so is this place

@burgerpug69

I will not, there is nothing you can do.

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

Crazycryodude posted:

What the gently caress is pillowfort

Looks kinda like Tumblr?

Seriously though, all I wanted was a broad topic forum site that isn't full of nazis, doesn't have old farts signing their posts like it's a drat email, and isn't run by someone with horrible skeletons in their closet.

But apparently that's too much to ask. :(

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Tallgeese posted:

Considering the kind of stuff you post in QCS the veracity of the bans thing is questionable.

gently caress your self you nazi dick sucker

HIJK
Nov 25, 2012
in the room where you sleep
how do we bully Lowtax into giving Jeffrey the forums

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.
site can burn

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Chinatown posted:

wow 2020 is really wild eh?

Where's the drat plane

Hortism
Oct 25, 2010

I'd hate to lose this place, but doesn't feel right to be silent now. gently caress Lowtax - domestic abuse is indefensible in any way, shape or form.

I've supported him in the past, mostly due to his seemingly massively, lovely luck and medical issues and I feel pretty gross about that now. The guy's a walking disaster and everything he touches seems to just go to poo poo. I've never seen so much abject failure in one person before, and I'm sure a lot of it was some 'Woe is me' bullshit to drum up sympathies.

So, if the forums get put to the torch in some petty act, or I cop a ban or whatever, peace out team it's been fun.

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I don't think anyone really has anything constructive to add at this point but 1304 people have something constructive to subtract.

https://www.patreon.com/GamingGarbage

This is the best campaign to date.

queef anxiety
Mar 4, 2009

yeah

a misanthrope posted:

no they are the official cookie of domestic violence

gently caress those cookies

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

NecroMonster posted:

his wife had another cancer scare and he was sick of dealing with lowtax's poo poo after lowtax overturned another pile of bans of people who were posting in support of some crazed nazi shooter or another. there was another thing going on at the time as well but i've plain forgotten that part somehow.

weird how "sick of dealing with lowtax's poo poo" seems to be how all of his personal relationships dissolve

prahanormal
Mar 8, 2011

heya /

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I don't think on my deathbed I will feel this same combination of fear and acceptance.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

VikingSkull posted:

he hated the Shmorky thread because the wrong people liked it and Lowtax was posting on Kiwifarms about it

and then he stole thousands of dollars

what a Chad

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Hell of a year

zgrowler2
Oct 29, 2011

HOW DOES THE IPHONE APP WORK?? I WILL SPAM ENDLESSLY EVERYWHERE AND DISREGARD ANY REPLIES

Propaganda Hour posted:

It's like seeing a family friend now

Ah

The goatman is back

gently caress Lowtax

unironically this, godspeed goons

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

to all my posting friends and allies: i am pog_bf on twitter if i am destroyed by tomorrow. it has been an honour posting with all of you -- even if we disagreed or i chain probated you with the text of the great gatsby -- and i am proud of this community for standing up against domestic abuse.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

fool of sound posted:

Yea I dunno what else to add I’ve been sitting here for a couple hours like what do you even say other than gently caress em. I have never even spoke to him in the 11 years I’ve been posting here. This is all kinds of hosed up and I am glad Logan is safe.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
perma lowtax imho

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

nows the time to say

always have been a big fan of your av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

rise up with me fellow goons as we storm the servers