Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

pog boyfriend posted:

to all my posting friends and allies: i am pog_bf on twitter if i am destroyed by tomorrow. it has been an honour posting with all of you -- even if we disagreed or i chain probated you with the text of the great gatsby -- and i am proud of this community for standing up against domestic abuse.

i'm sorry if i helped stir up the poo poo storm that got fyad closed. nobody thought it'd happen, we just wanted cpsam sovereignty, and you've always conducted yourself with honor even if we have differing views on worthy content

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

How Wonderful! posted:

I believe what Logan Day said and I believe that it fits a really, really ugly pattern of behavior on Lowtax's part. gently caress serial abusers.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Clawtopsy posted:

one last time, old friend. one last time.

:nws:https://i.imgur.com/dTEw1Ns.jpg:nws:

Hell yeah. Goatman forever!

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Slumpy posted:

whens the next gaming garbage

Never. Its just human garbage now

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Recalling the greatest hits before we all eat it
1. This thread obv.
2. An unironic war criminal in Syria
3. Benghazi (NEVER 4GET)
4. Hot dog man
5. D&D mod larping as an FBI agent
6. Low carb diet
8. Zipline of death
9. Groverhaus
10. ???
11. Profit

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://graphtreon.com/creator/GamingGarbage :f5:

TheFrankAttack
May 1, 2007
Can you imagine being Lowtax right now? Passed out on pills, gleefully sucking your thumb in your Missouri McMansion, dreaming about how you totally owned that lying crazy woman and nobody cares about this, the forums definitely don't know and all the goons will be on my side even if they did!

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I'm glad I got the chance to post images of my rear end in pink yoga pants before it all went away.

pm me

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Slumpy posted:

the real gaming garbage was you all along

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

I've had my differences with the mods in the past so I don't expect to be listened to. But on the off chance you do, my advice is to just let it die. The forums were already in a zombie state and would be with the best will in the world, it's better to just accept its ending than drag it out even further with salvage or offsite plans.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I'm glad I got the chance to post images of my rear end in pink yoga pants before it all went away.

post it here, let me see tha booty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56vEn7hnaS4

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

What you expected hasn't happened.
Fun Shoe
Wait, why are goons who are leaving over domestic violence (100% understandable, obviously) willing to post on loving twitter? Jack Dorsey is a white supremacist. At the absolute minimum he befriends them and knowingly enables them to do violence. That is just a little hypocritical.

A4R8
Feb 28, 2020
Isn’t lowtax a pill head too or something

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

its all nice on rice posted:

What happens if the creator permas hjimself??

Given he hasnt upgraded monetised forum software for 20 years I assume the site will crash and redirect to Altavista

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Slumpy posted:

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

lowtax do you have nothing to say about this?

e: i really want to believe this is some bullshit but come on man, say something, your silence is not a good look

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
furthermore

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

ArfJason posted:

i never once in my life bought that zdr story because he flip flopped on "he just disappeared with money" to "actually we're good friends now it was a misunderstanding" to once again "he absolutely scammed me"

arf I have to wonder why ZDR also vanished off of the face of the internet, tho. Think he got paid off to not talk?

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

smarxist posted:

posting in legendary thread

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Shine.. man, Shine, I remember you being a good dude. I'm glad you are here, at the end of all things

OJ.SImpson
Jan 20, 2001

you guys gave me lots of laughs over the years but the thing ill miss the most is knowing i never give a man that hits women money

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i'm going to miss these forums, i am unironically a better person because of the influence LF had on me. I'm not going to miss a bunch of you gently caress bags tho.

LSD at the gangbang
Dec 27, 2009

Woof Blitzer posted:

Recalling the greatest hits before we all eat it
1. This thread obv.
2. An unironic war criminal in Syria
3. Benghazi (NEVER 4GET)
4. Hot dog man
5. D&D mod larping as an FBI agent
6. Low carb diet
8. Zipline of death
9. Groverhaus
10. ???
11. Profit

hulk hogan meat shoes still brings me joy every couple years when i remember it

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
When this forum is barely a memory anymore what are we going to tell people we did with our lives in the 00s and 10s

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Every time I'm like I'm gonna go to bed early tonight something like this happens

Aeon
Apr 30, 2009

gently caress you Lowtax you horrible abusive piece of poo poo. And gently caress all the mods who refuse to speak out against him

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
its true what they say, the goatse rear end in a top hat is never as big as you imagined it was from the last time

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Didn't knew you were a mod again.
But that doesn't matter, what matters is that your heart is in the right place.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Aeon posted:

gently caress you Lowtax you horrible abusive piece of poo poo. And gently caress all the mods who refuse to speak out against him

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

Abuse is bad and hopefully illegal

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

It's weird how 90% of the mods that posted ITT I've literally never heard about.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

clammy posted:

lowtax do you have nothing to say about this?

He is harassing his ex publicly on Facebook right now instead.

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

*Arthur morgan voice* Figure the time of forums is just about done

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Hedrigall posted:

When this forum is barely a memory anymore what are we going to tell people we did with our lives in the 00s and 10s

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

arf.. can you give us a smarxist tidus? for old times sake

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
TAKE SA PUBLIC

A4R8
Feb 28, 2020

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

LOWTAX YOUR ANACONDA WILL NEVER TOUCH THESE BUNS HUN

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im gonna touch those buns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Sid Vicious posted:

Every time I'm like I'm gonna go to bed early tonight something like this happens