Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
We need to bring this evidence and any Nazi poo poo to the company that hosts the forums, as publicly and massively as possible, so that lowtax gets deplatformed like 8chan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow
These forums are cool and good and it would be nice to see the ownership transferred to a users cooperative.

Extremely Online Democracy.

:guillotine:

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride
I'll miss these forums, but I'll take solace that Lowtax is gradually making GBS threads out the rest of his jellified spine and is going to collapse into a skin sack

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Lowtax will absolutely punch the forums instead of admitting the errs of his ways, or however the gently caress you spell that also fire

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Captain Invictus posted:

It really sucks that SA is a wonderful, one of a kind forum full of really cool people including some of the best friends I've ever made and this will completely gently caress it up one way or another because the guy running it is an abusive shitbag. Give up the forums, lowtax. You have hosed up, and continue to gently caress up, you have done a disservice to the community and the best thing you can do is step down and hand the reigns to someone who isn't garbage.

But the more expected outcome is he burns it all to the ground because he's probably just as much a petulant manchild as the types he would mock all the time

I’ve had beef with you sometimes but gently caress it I still liked posting with you in the threads we were in.

Eight-Six
Oct 26, 2007

Captain Invictus posted:

It really sucks that SA is a wonderful, one of a kind forum full of really cool people including some of the best friends I've ever made and this will completely gently caress it up one way or another because the guy running it is an abusive shitbag. Give up the forums, lowtax. You have hosed up, and continue to gently caress up, you have done a disservice to the community and the best thing you can do is step down and hand the reigns to someone who isn't garbage.

But the more expected outcome is he burns it all to the ground because he's probably just as much a petulant manchild as the types he would mock all the time

Spoke Lee
Dec 31, 2004

chairizard lol
How do I connect with the collective on pillowfort? I signed up but this whole situation is sad and sucks and is dumb.

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

basically everything from my 20s is dead might as well kill this poo poo too. wrap it up, kyankailures.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

4 life.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
Very annoying I gave spine money to that guy.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
autobans are for the weak

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

Popoto posted:

These forums are cool and good and it would be nice to see the ownership transferred to a users cooperative.

Extremely Online Democracy.

:guillotine:

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

sharknado slashfic posted:

Nah, his patreon is still like 7k

it's the middle of the night

Obeah
Apr 12, 2013

GO OVER GO OVER GOOVER GOOVER IT'S ALL GOOVY, BABY!
It is very sad that it took Lowtax abusing three separate women to get people to realize that he has always been one of the worst parts of SA, but not nearly as sad as the fact that a) he did these things in the first place and b) he's still making over $7,000 a month on Patreon for performing an occupation that - when he is not busy abusing or neglecting his lovers, business partners, and family - consists of sauntering into a forum he founded two decades ago 2-3 times a year to make posts alternating between long winded lies, terse responses, and his trademark never-gets-old zanyisms.

https://www.patreon.com/GamingGarbage If you're subscribed, unsubscribe. If you can't remember if you subscribed, log the gently caress on and check. No more custom avatars. No more reregs.

I find the best piece of advice regarding all of this comes from Lowtax himself; specifically in the first sentence of his infamous mangosteen reply, which I'm gonna post now. I think it's a pretty good illustration of a few things.

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

Captain Invictus posted:

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:
Apparently Lowtax has claimed on FB that he has a recording which confirms she is lying.

:suspense:

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost
Ditch Kyanka

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
real though these forums went a long way into shaping me into who i am today for better or worse (mostly worse) and i thank you all for being good Posting Pals.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wwtbQXTugo

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

snoo posted:

something awful ruined my life and then also made it better so who's to say what's good or bad

Lowtax had little to do with any of that. Your friends deserve celebration regardless. Goonspeed

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

more falafel please posted:

basically everything from my 20s is dead might as well kill this poo poo too. wrap it up, kyankailures.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

terrified of my bathroom posted:

im only a lurker but there comes a time in every lurkers life where they must hoist the black flag of shitposting

i hope lowtax gets carpal tunnel from banning me

I hate lurkers and you are a bastard just kidding welcome to hell and burn with all of us as we drift away.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

LOL gently caress you GBS morons I'm going back to intelligent FYAD

Alamoduh
Sep 12, 2011
Lowtax, It’s not bad to be bitter after you get beat up by a Boll, but that’s no excuse to hurt those weaker than you. You’re a shameful piece of poo poo resting on old accomplishments with no redeeming qualities that anyone close to to you can define. Instead of domestic abuse, you need a new hobby like haiku, sudoku, or whatever that Japanese word is where you shove a sword into yourself.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Hey sorry to my best friend from High School, James. I talked you into driving us up to Pleasant Hill offices when they were closing. In retrospect not a good use of our time.

Anyway eat poo poo lowtax

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Buy some freaking medicine.

Captain Invictus posted:

Give up the forums, lowtax. You have hosed up, and continue to gently caress up, you have done a disservice to the community and the best thing you can do is step down and hand the reigns to someone who isn't garbage.

he's the sole owner and has 100% control of everything, why would he do this. the worst anyone can do is say mean things to him.

shovelbum posted:

We need to bring this evidence and any Nazi poo poo to the company that hosts the forums, as publicly and massively as possible, so that lowtax gets deplatformed like 8chan

just tell vice it turns out the biggest nazi on the site continued to punch ladies in the background or something

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

If you've ever laughed at or quoted one of my posts thank you

I always enjoyed making images for people on this forum and some of them even made it out to the freedom of the wider Internet and still get used to this day

I just wanted to bbe a poster

Same, except the opposite. If you didn’t quote my brilliant Tucker the Turtle poem, or my Stormy Daniels parody song set to Stormy by the Classics IV, go gently caress yourself.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Lowtax is a woman beating Nazi who has used these forums to recruit and groom victims for decades and the community and the posts are a sideshow, this is his rape van.

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

Fanatic posted:

Apparently Lowtax has claimed on FB that he has a recording which confirms she is lying.

He can post his evidence later to defend himself. Until then I’m just gonna trust the pattern recognition cells in my brain.

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

El Burbo posted:

fuk u bitch

Burbo. Were here again.

SerCypher
May 10, 2006

Gay baby jail...? What the hell?

I really don't like the sound of that...
Fun Shoe
Can a Mod or someone steal a copy of the database to protect it.

Then after the nuclear fires of Lowtax's petty rage we can emerge and rebuild in a new Eden.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Fanatic posted:

excited for the livestreaming premiere on a Very Special Gaming Garbage

or w/e would be worse than that

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

oh poo poo i always forget sigs. they probably make the servers cost more so we should all turn them on, thanks nite crew.

mine are kinda small, i'm sorry.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
gently caress you lowtax.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Fanatic posted:

bold move to record someone without them knowing in a two-party consent state

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Buy some freaking medicine.

Fanatic posted:

CRAZY that all these women keep lying about getting hit around this guy. Why is his luck so bad?

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Spoke Lee posted:

How do I connect with the collective on pillowfort? I signed up but this whole situation is sad and sucks and is dumb.

Yeah where's the goon refugee camp

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Underneath he has a velvet, yummy tummy you wish you could just stroke and squish all day! Ahh! But on top... On top it's a whole different story... On top he is a scary stiff stabber!
For fucks sake!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Cheers to all my night crew friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

ArfJason posted:

lowtax stop posting in your facebook and face the music you loving clown