Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Snow Cone Capone posted:

Phiz which permabanned poster are you, I can't go to my posting grave without knowing

i never said permabanned, i only ever said banned re-reg. i am the banned re-reg of Phiz Kalifa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obeah
Apr 12, 2013

GO OVER GO OVER GOOVER GOOVER IT'S ALL GOOVY, BABY!
Posting for Nite Crew's stumbling into this

:siren:Primer/Refresher for Anyone Interested:siren:

This is/was an admin and marketing consultant for SA who, for a time, lived with Lowtax after meeting him during the collapse of his previous marriage.

She has since retracted her claims, though the veracity of this retraction is... suspect for a variety of reasons.

Warning: very uncomfortable video.
https://www.facebook.com/1503357396/videos/10216979537629666/

A major part of the skepticism is the unhealthy relationships Lowtax has had with the women in his life over the years, and his constant shifting of blame anytime anything relating to them comes to the forum's attention. Perhaps the most damning examples are the very, very recent (as of this year) abuse claims and custody issues Lowtax has been contending with.

Lowtax posted a large thread detailing his side of the story. Anyone looking to question him was... not treated well. The same went for anyone donating to the GoFundMe of his wife (well-liked user LadyAmbien), who had taken refuge in a women's shelter.

When goons finally came to their senses and were free to wonder what the gently caress was up with this bullshit, mods/admins involved had the following things to say.

Look, a primary part of why we probated and banned people for contesting Lowtax's claims of a wife conspiracy were to protect those wives' right to privacy in the thread where their abusive ex-husband repeatedly and confidently posted details regarding their private lives and legal stituation.

And Burt's very respectable response!

It is not yet apparent if the forums will be deleted, censored, sold, or handed over. Existing offsites, discord groups, etc. are popping in to welcome new people. New ones are being created. There isn't much consensus as to which of these are the most likely or preferable outcomes. A lot of us are just wanting to say our peace and will play it by ear afterwards. I expect to be banned in all likelihood.

Do what you want. My advice is this: unsubscribe from Lowtax's patreon, stop spending money on the forums completely and most importantly:

:siren: Donate! To RAINN! :siren:

https://donate.rainn.org/donate
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3929249

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

LazyDivey posted:

I think this was pre microwave? I vaguely remember the guy being associated with a zoo or told stories about a zoo or something. I know that's pretty vague.

bigpeeler?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

Shageletic posted:

lol dumbfuck fyad fucks loving up this hosed up thread gently caress

such as...? :smugmrgw::smugmrgw::smugmrgw::smugmrgw:

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
gently caress Lowtax again

Truecon420
Jul 11, 2013

I like to tweet and live my life. Thank you.
Any updates? Is Logan finally safe at A friends house or something? I’m concerned :(

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

I hate yankees posted:

You morons would have known about this poo poo last year if you paid any attention to fyad because they were openly mocking lowtax for being abusive as well as using sloane as leverage to trap ashli from leaving him since he refused to get ashli’s immigration paper work sorted out

But you stupid fucks lack the ability to differentiate between a sex pest and an actual trans person, so when fyad called out a literal sexual fetishist / jonathan yaniv impersonator who got an erection in a woman’s bathroom you fell for the communist propaganda from cspam that fyad were “nazis” and “white supremacists” and banned fyad for being “problematic”

This allowed mods like Burt sexual to then continuously sweep the truth under the rug because it came from the “nazi” website kf while the rest of you clapped your hands like good seals and chanted, “we’re good allies!”

All of you get what you loving deserve and I hope this site is never whole again because it’s just as degenerate as resetera

suck my dick you chud loser. resetera is a moronic website for extremely fat women to powertrip on, but constantly going on about degenerates in the context of social justice stuff just marks you out as a nazi and a cretin

OIFY
Jun 1, 2020

im crying. we are gonna be poor. oh fuck oh fuck

Add the rest of the forums!

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

This thread feels like those transitional state hallucinations the Tibetan Book of the Dead says you see after you die.

We should be so lucky.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

are microwaves choose your own adventure mspaint things still saved or goldmined, because i unironically remember those being a fun read

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug
FYAD always sucked sorry

Also ideas guy goon should def crowd source the money to buy the forums lol, I’m sure that project will go well.

brokenknee
Aug 3, 2014

Fermented Tinal posted:

BEAT MY WIFE
FORUM IS A gently caress
Kill Em All 2020
I am tax man
410,757,864,530 DEAD GOONS

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Obeah posted:

This is/was an admin and marketing consultant for SA who, for a time, lived with Lowtax after meeting him during the collapse of his previous marriage.

She has since retracted her claims, though the veracity of this retraction is... suspect for a variety of reasons.

A major part of the skepticism is the unhealthy relationships Lowtax has had with the women in his life over the years, and his constant shifting of blame anytime anything relating to them comes to the forum's attention. Perhaps the most damning examples are the very, very recent (as of this year) abuse claims and custody issues Lowtax has been contending with.

Lowtax posted a large thread detailing his side of the story. Anyone looking to question him was... not treated well. The same went for anyone donating to the GoFundMe of his wife (well-liked user LadyAmbien), who had taken refuge in a women's shelter.

When goons finally came to their senses and were free to wonder what the gently caress was up with this bullshit, mods/admins involved had the following things to say.

Look, a primary part of why we probated and banned people for contesting Lowtax's claims of a wife conspiracy were to protect those wives' right to privacy in the thread where their abusive ex-husband repeatedly and confidently posted details regarding their private lives and legal stituation.

It is not yet apparent if the forums will be deleted, censored, sold, or handed over. Existing offsites, discord groups, etc. are popping in to welcome new people. New ones are being created. There isn't much consensus as to which of these are the most likely or preferable outcomes. A lot of us are just wanting to say our peace and will play it by ear afterwards. I expect to be banned in all likelihood.

Do what you want. My advice is this: unsubscribe from Lowtax's patreon, stop spending money on the forums completely and most importantly:

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

TwoStepBoog posted:

more like notax

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer

Obeah posted:

Airflamer
Jan 21, 2012

wow that story was super amazingly awesome, im not even joking right now

Grimey Drawer
Who's got some pics or that thread where they drew reddit stuff like the dude who acted like a cat to hide his boner

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

cum posted:

Hey didn’t some people dredge up pictures of his mom without permission and goons kept reposting it and mods decided to join in on the fun

Yes that is absolutely what happened, also Microwave was like 17 at the time (I think? Really young)

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Truecon420 posted:

Any updates? Is Logan finally safe at A friends house or something? I’m concerned :(

apparently she is safe yes

Casual Combustion
Jan 12, 2003

Does anyone know if chobicus is still doing art? I bought a print from him off SA mart years ago but I wasn’t able to find anything for him currently

Also gently caress lowtax

SCROTEBUSTIN
Sep 2, 2008

"the asslicker" of fyad

thunderspanks posted:

uh are you sure you're not thinking of byob cause i'm pretty sure the first post i ever saw in fyad was littered with swastikas

the worst thing I ever saw was the use of the N word but it was clearly done in a context making fun of racists for having specious logic capabilities

it's entirely possible I just missed this stuff, I only went on fyad a couple times a month. but it really seemed fine to me

Incomplete Fish
Apr 22, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Incomplete Fish fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Jun 25, 2020

SuziNovak
Mar 18, 2013

GREAT AS USUAL!
I've AIDS

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

I feel like we're talking about a different picture,.I'm talking about the bullshit pic.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3928980&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=274#post505986443
bbbut...thats....the image....i mean.....you quoted it....

Stalin-Chan
Feb 11, 2009

I hate yankees posted:

You morons would have known about this poo poo last year if you paid any attention to fyad because they were openly mocking lowtax for being abusive as well as using sloane as leverage to trap ashli from leaving him since he refused to get ashli’s immigration paper work sorted out

But you stupid fucks lack the ability to differentiate between a sex pest and an actual trans person, so when fyad called out a literal sexual fetishist / jonathan yaniv impersonator who got an erection in a woman’s bathroom you fell for the communist propaganda from cspam that fyad were “nazis” and “white supremacists” and banned fyad for being “problematic”

This allowed mods like Burt sexual to then continuously sweep the truth under the rug because it came from the “nazi” website kf while the rest of you clapped your hands like good seals and chanted, “we’re good allies!”

All of you get what you loving deserve and I hope this site is never whole again because it’s just as degenerate as resetera

i literally have no regrets about never reading fyad literally ever in my entire life friend, if i had the option i still wouldn't read fyad

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

i never said permabanned, i only ever said banned re-reg. i am the banned re-reg of Phiz Kalifa.

loving owned, goddamnit

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

change my name posted:

Yes that is absolutely what happened, also Microwave was like 17 at the time (I think? Really young)

Amazing. Glad to see people are still celebrating it

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

Should we all start posting to the forums subreddit instead?

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

Luceid posted:

One last time everyone

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Bad Titty Puker posted:

Remember, we know for a fact that Lowtax did everything that he's accused of, so we can just ignore that kind of stuff. He obviously coerced her into doing that. It's a good thing that we know everything there is to know about what happened.

Accuse, leave your abuser, then recant, is textbook behavior for someone who is actually being abused. She is also not the first to level this accusation. We are not a court of law. We are free to determine that we believe he is likely to be guilty of the things she accused him of, even if someone like you chooses to believe that he is not.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

The Door Frame posted:

Please regale us with the stories of old, before we're all permabanned. Remind us of the good times...

Also post groverhaus

It was a much more innocent time when I first joined the SomethingAwful Forums. Most goons were relatively young (Many still in high school or early college), and most still lived at home. One of the earliest threads I remember from that innocent time was posted by a user who realized he had quite a few devices with LEDs that were interfering with his sleep. Therefore, he asked other goons to post details of the number, color, and activity of the LEDs that they had in their rooms. It was a charming thread that ultimately ended up with a nice statistical analysis of LED Population in Goon Bedrooms.

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived
on his throne of oversized goldbelly cookies

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

Airflamer posted:

Who's got some pics or that thread where they drew reddit stuff like the dude who acted like a cat to hide his boner

i thought you were Airdisc and I got super excited. But also :yeah:

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

change my name posted:

they got them off of awful yearbook iirc. possibly myspace

LazyDivey
Jun 18, 2004

Orange crush momma is a laugh laugh laugh.

That's him! Apparently he was permabanned or died or something

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

Has anyone considered donating/opening up a gofundme etc for Lowtax's abused exes specifically, in lieu of general donations to adjacent charities?

It's looking like we collectively might have hosed up by buying into his version of events over the years across multiple relationships, and some of them are literally living in battered women's shelters and poo poo currently

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

Obeah posted:

DelilahFlowers
Jan 10, 2020

Kiwifarms: stalks, doxxes, and harasses anyone they nominally dislike.
dumbass: I sleep
Kiwifarms: uncovers that one person they have been stalking is a shitbag.
dumbass: Hey maybe they had a point with what they do!

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

just realized pick's been probated throughout or there probably would have been a whole lot more lowtax-defending going on itt

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

LazyDivey posted:

That's him! Apparently he was permabanned or died or something

first one, then the other

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Incomplete Fish posted:

remember at the end of last year when lowtax told his daughter (who caught him cheating) that he never wants to see her again?

Whoa wait what? Go on