Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

this was leaked to kiwifarms apparently, keep that in mind

moving over to b&r as Raine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

fanfic insert posted:

So is this when we all start posting death threats to politicians and capitalists so wife beater gets harassed by secret service or is that like swating and bad?

I'm okay eating a probe for the question I don't want to be judged poorly in the post apocalypse because I don't have a rap sheet

This is a dope plan

dangerburrd
Feb 20, 2013

LGD posted:

I mean yes, but I also do not see someone who by all appearances is an otherwise-unemployable alcoholic trainwreck giving up the more-or-less passive income source that he's depended on for actual decades

Crime my dude

BrokenGameboy
Jan 25, 2019

by Fluffdaddy
I just want places to go on the internet that isn't poo poo like reddit and Twitter. Why is this such an impossible desire?

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

capitalism

BrokenGameboy
Jan 25, 2019

by Fluffdaddy

Dabir posted:

capitalism

I know, but you don't have to rub it in

HarmB
Jun 19, 2006

BrokenGameboy posted:

I just want places to go on the internet that isn't poo poo like reddit and Twitter. Why is this such an impossible desire?

it's called hypnospace outlaw.

downside: limited new posts

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
many users on this site basically only follow specific threads from their user panel and never check the forums those threads are a part of.

if all y'all mods wanna do something about this, here's a start: send some kinda message or announcement about this to literally every user on the site, so people aside from us terminally logged on goons take notice.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Funion posted:

this was leaked to kiwifarms apparently, keep that in mind

moving over to b&r as Raine

yeah we know. the one admin is in bed lol

it was only meant to be temporary just in case anyway I think

BrokenGameboy
Jan 25, 2019

by Fluffdaddy

IronicDongz posted:

many users on this site basically only follow specific threads from their user panel and never check the forums those threads are a part of.

if all y'all mods wanna do something about this, here's a start: send some kinda message or announcement about this to literally every user on the site, so people aside from us terminally logged on goons take notice.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

thank you cspam for helping me learn about class struggle and a host of other things. ya’ll are good folks, unlike Lowtax!

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

ASAPRockySituation posted:

thank you cspam for helping me learn about class struggle and a host of other things. ya’ll are good folks, unlike Lowtax!

Cow Bell
Aug 29, 2007

rip dead gay forums

Togger
Jan 16, 2019
Really enjoyed my time here with good sometimes intelligent people. Lowtax is a loving piece of poo poo.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
Buying leftists trump avatars now has double the value in misogyny. great deal!

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p8ADoTqggY

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Is there any personal information thats part of the forums admins can post, to dox, etc.

Good posts from the mod boards, DMs from lowtax, etc?

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
Mods should unban everyone tbh

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

paul_soccer12 posted:

Is there any personal information thats part of the forums admins can post, to dox, etc.

Good posts from the mod boards, DMs from lowtax, etc?

there's no evidence that vile rat actually had the vile tat

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

err posted:

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth
The cool zone is coming from inside the forums.

If Lowtax won't give up ownership of this site motherfucking burn it to the ground.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

exmarx posted:

there's no evidence that vile rat actually had the vile tat

:stare:

WHAT ELSE DO WE NOT KNOW

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

err posted:

Unban Bravest of the Lamps.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

dex_sda posted:

:stare:

WHAT ELSE DO WE NOT KNOW

it was applied posthumously to keep the story straight

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
Good luck LK, this sounds like an unfathomably lovely situation. Guess the internet made him stupid.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

IronicDongz posted:

:hmmyes: A good idea. the only reason I even know any of this poo poo is going down is because someone posted it in the cspam gaming thread and I was just gonna browse that a bit before playing some outward and huffing paint thinner

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

"This is no ordinary poster boy!
No ordinary poster!"
Uwe Boll didn't go far enough

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
weird that the guy that wanted to keep fyad around despite the constant slurs is a serial abuser

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

who the hell is lowtax?

BrokenGameboy
Jan 25, 2019

by Fluffdaddy

PawParole posted:

who the hell is lowtax?

A serial abuser

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

I’m serious, I did not know people could own websites, that poo poo is weird as hell.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

a helpful bear posted:

weird that the guy that wanted to keep fyad around despite the constant slurs is a serial abuser

Good take

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

super sweet best pal posted:

yeah that guy owned and was right more often than not

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

you're mad because lowtax is a serial abuser, so you want to unban a gross e stalker?

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

thanks

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

super sweet best pal posted:

I will never forgive my lampbrother for his lovely rear end posting. but I will forgive myself for picking a similar name re the wikipedia random page generator back in oh eight

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Hopefully Lowtax does the right thing for once and hands the site over to someone who doesn't beat women.

Pyrus Malus
Nov 22, 2007
APPLES

a helpful bear posted:

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
not good, folks

shut 'er down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

Majorian posted:

Sad day for a site that helped guide me to a much better understanding of politics and how the world works. From the bottom of my heart, thank you CSPAM and D&D for making me a true leftist. gently caress you Lowtax for tarnishing something that was genuinely great. See you on twitter and possibly discord if I ever stop being an old millennial and actually learn how to use it!