Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CountryMatters
Apr 8, 2009

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Captain Invictus posted:

better that than him getting monthly payouts from the patreon donations(which have dropped by a hundred bucks in the last half hour)

speaking of, I copy/pasted that post of mine about giving up the forums onto the latest patreon post and it appears to have been deleted at some point in the last ten minutes, so that's, cool

We need to hit him where it hurts, in his income. Mods should lock every thread and subforum except the ones calling out Lowtax for being an abusive monster. Make sure everyone that might be donating to his patreon knows exactly what's going on.
Total forums strike until the site dies or he surrenders it. Otherwise he'll just try to weasel out of it and keep things going with whatever craven toadies he can keep around

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

fast cars loose anus posted:

Its cool that everything I enjoy in my life has been ripped away temporarily or permanently lately

It's me I'm the pathetic internet nerd who's going to be really affected by a forum disappearing

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway.when you had sex with me and that monkey
Soiled Meat
Fuuuuuuuck!

I like this place :(.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

i'd say that abusing your partner is a spineless thing to do, but that might hit a little close to home for the ol' tax man

who incidentally has been hitting too close to home himself

admiraldennis
Jul 22, 2003

I am the stone that builder refused
I am the visual
The inspiration
That made lady sing the blues

r u ready to WALK posted:

Everyone talks about XenForo but I think https://www.discourse.org would be much more interesting

vBulletin Version 2.2.9 forever

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Imagine I’m complimenting all your posts like the Titanic’s cellist

You're good people, Edgar

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The_Continental posted:

Kiwifarms, a terrible site, is roasting the gently caress out of him and also posting greatest hits from this thread.

They can suck my whole rear end sack.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

this picture, but without the banana

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Lowtax Bad
#believeallwomen
#votebiden

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Korean Boomhauer posted:

lets email a text file back and forth adn we can write our posts in it

oh god no i still get the christmas emails from that old thread when gmail invites were the cool new thing

Nulity
Sep 26, 2010
im jerking myself loving raw to lowtax's bankruptcy right now

hows ur days been

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Hey! You found my sex doll! Thanks!

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
FARK DOT COM

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

In the last week I've had huge swaths of my life completely fall apart, after things already be very bad in general in the world for months, after things being somewhat less acutely bad but still close to the worst they've been in my adult life for several years.

This website is pretty much the last thread I have connecting me to any kind of happiness and human contact, as pathetic as that is. Jeff or someone, please save it.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I suppose I am glad I caught this thread before I went to bed (I have to be at work in like 3 hours) rather than wake up to find a crater where SA used to be but I'm going to try to sleep everyone be nice to everyone but Lowtax

weed cat
Dec 23, 2010

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:
just as nero played his fiddle all those years ago, we post hello.jpg

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

The_Continental posted:

Kiwifarms, a terrible site, is roasting the gently caress out of him and also posting greatest hits from this thread.

There's a series of posts there that are supposed to be from lowtax's (ex??) girlfriend that I don't think have made it to this thread and holy gently caress they're creepy. I guess I don't give two shits about getting banned anymore so I'll post the screenshots.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

weed cat posted:

just as nero played his fiddle all those years ago, we post hello.jpg

playing a jugband jamboree on goatman's rear end in a top hat as he widens and narrows it to tune the notes

dolphinbomb
Apr 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
make me a mod, I won't do anything but at least I don't beat women, which is apparently where the bar is nowadays

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

A LOVELY LAD
Feb 8, 2006

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

College Slice

Chrs posted:

Porky Pig popping out of Goatse's rear end saying "Thats all folks!"

https://imgur.com/9nOBbrd

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

dolphinbomb posted:

make me a mod, I won't do anything but at least I don't beat women, which is apparently where the bar is nowadays

will you chill in white nationalist discords in deep cover by being a white nationalist

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Soon I'll end up going to Reddit for some basic poo poo like trying to find what video card I should buy and then end up quitting the internet in frustration and spending the rest of my life as the crazy hermit I was always destined to be.

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

The_Continental posted:

gently caress those creepy bigot stalker fucks too

anidavshalom
Jun 10, 2020

Squiddycat posted:

Give the site to Avshalom

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Can we not post stuff from that shithole on this, our final thread.

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

lmao

Argh
Feb 15, 2005
if the goatse man had a gun, none of this would have happened

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
Seeing the Patreon go down in real time is exciting. Well, not really.

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Hub Cat posted:

gently caress those creepy bigot stalker fucks too

So Lowtax must post there?

Buml0r
Sep 15, 2003

WIGGLE HE

Captain Invictus posted:

Again, lowtax, give up the forums. Be proud you created one of the best communities on the internet, but you've hosed up in ways you can't walk back and need to step aside if that amazing community is to survive. Retire, you've been in charge of the forums for decades, let someone without your baggage handle it. I'm sure there's someone who would be good for it. Don't burn it all down, don't refuse to listen to everyone, just step down please. It's for the best.

Also, make a copy of the entire forums and give it to the Internet Archive so the shitposts live on forever

Sticky this at the top of all subforums

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Roth posted:

You'll never find me after I rereg

Username: Roth2

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

What is the difference between kiwifarms and Something Sensitive and why didn't the new wave of banned goons just go to the latter

The Aquabot
Sep 25, 2004
good night goons, thx for da memories

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

'chimping' :yikes:

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

:lmao:

HarmB
Jun 19, 2006

Tace Vim posted:

how hard is it to recreate the posting format of SA?

i've been using a pen and this legal tablet but i think i'm cramping trying to keep up with all these posts

send help

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Barudak posted:

Username: Roth2

ppj's infiltration techniques evolve when a new student learns them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

fast cars loose anus posted:

I think it's less about this specific place although that obviously has a lot to do with it but more with the crushing realization that there's nowhere for me to go after.

Feel free to skip the following but basically as I posted in the football forum, with sports, everywhere else is either atomized such that it's almost all posters of a specific team and a handful of fans of their rivals trolling, or if it's a larger community it descends into lovely insults rapidly. With video games it's basically the same but add a lot of racism. As for politics I don't even need to talk about that really do I?

Like where am I going to go to get actually helpful information and have discussions where even disagreeing can be done in a fun way that doesn't lead to a forever posting grudge or some such stupid poo poo

alslo reddit and any other forum that sorts posts by anything other than "one right after the other in the time order in which they were posted" can eat my rear end in a top hat

We'll find something, I'm sure of it. SA was a great place for us to congregate for a while, but... we knew this was coming. Reach out to your fellow posters and try to get something new started! Our stories won't end here.