Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
did any of you canvass for labour in the last election? i did. i came home extremely furstrated then too after hearing "corbyn is an antisemite" on multiple doorsteps. after being treated the same way i am now when trying to calmly explain that was untrue.

i kept my cool a lot better then, but ffs don't you get how infuriating that can be?

i wish i could have just written those people off like you write me off but i had to make an effort to present my case, even though it was like talking to a series of brick walls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Whoever has access to the discord bot might want to change the required response :chloe:

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Skarsnik posted:

Whoever has access to the discord bot might want to change the required response :chloe:

change it to "praise ladyambien" she was always nice to me.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
If you're not bringing hell to the mods are you even really posting?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Angepain posted:

I do feel a bit lame for still having a clear rap sheet after eight years. Quick, someone probate me with a screed about how they, a mod who will eventually be kicked out in disgrace, is incredibly Mad and Unable To Handle this insubordinate forum member's witty and incisive satire of their foibles, maybe then i will still have internet street cred in the after times

I remember my first probe was for low effort posting, probably in response to ronya. Wait, no, it was LemonDrizzle, the other neolib who used to post around here.

It's funny, I can't really imagine a UKMT post getting probed for low effort shitposting now.

I also got one for telling a genocide apologist to gently caress off.

forkboy84 fucked around with this message at 13:31 on Jun 24, 2020

mehall
Aug 27, 2010

Skarsnik posted:

Yeah, it sucks, but we don't own the bot.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Gonzo McFee posted:

If you're not bringing hell to the mods are you even really posting?

a clean rapsheet is a badge of ultimate shame.

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

Angepain posted:

I do feel a bit lame for still having a clear rap sheet after eight years. Quick, someone probate me with a screed about how they, a mod who will eventually be kicked out in disgrace, is incredibly Mad and Unable To Handle this insubordinate forum member's witty and incisive satire of their foibles, maybe then i will still have internet street cred in the after times

Only thing in my history is a ban for ‘Furry’. Less than a year later I had a gold thread about that exact topic.

Feels like a waste really.

Though some psycho from the really really old London goon meets spent real money on a banner ad to attack me back in like 2004.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Camrath posted:

Only thing in my history is a ban for ‘Furry’. Less than a year later I had a gold thread about that exact topic.

Feels like a waste really.

Though some psycho from the really really old London goon meets spent real money on a banner ad to attack me back in like 2004.

Make a special fudge with an insulting name. You'll have the last laugh!

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
i have cultivated the best imaginable rap sheet and i wouldn't change a note. of particular note is when i told a nazi to gently caress off and ate a sixer for it - both the poster i was referencing and the mod in question later got banned for being nazis lmao

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/CouncilCulture/status/1275768222713856007

CBA rehosting the extremely suspicious purchase I just made.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

CoolCab posted:

i have cultivated the best imaginable rap sheet and i wouldn't change a note. of particular note is when i told a nazi to gently caress off and ate a sixer for it - both the poster i was referencing and the mod in question later got banned for being nazis lmao

"in many ways being mean to me online is like the massacre of the cossacks" is good content

goddamnedtwisto posted:

https://twitter.com/CouncilCulture/status/1275768222713856007

CBA rehosting the extremely suspicious purchase I just made.

Even the name gives off sextoy vibes. If you'll pardon the pun

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

Strom Cuzewon posted:

Make a special fudge with an insulting name. You'll have the last laugh!

Fudgeslamming.

Which is.. probably something quite different already.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
when insulting nazis it doesn't pay to police your langauge like you're in a slur free space as it kind of defangs what you're saying. especially in a thread where chuds are calling the capital "londonistan" and throwing the p-slur around. for me racism trumps neurological ablelism as people with ASD can often mask their disability, people cant "mask" the color of their skin.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
sometimes it's impossible to be fully intersectional at the same time.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Lol I had to go back to read the last few pages to see if Jose II is being unfairly maligned

Nope, they don't see the problem with calling people retard, sperg or tarbaby and apparently flip out each time you go "don't do that"

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Also a Nazi pun username.

Salt n Reba McEntire
Nov 14, 2000

Kuparp.
Well, since these are the end times I'd just like to say thank you for the interesting reading.

Best wishes!

Salt n Reba McEntire fucked around with this message at 13:55 on Jun 24, 2020

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Communist Thoughts posted:

Lol I had to go back to read the last few pages to see if Jose II is being unfairly maligned

Nope, they don't see the problem with calling people retard, sperg or tarbaby and apparently flip out each time you go "don't do that"

i didnt call a person a tarbaby, i called an entity in the videogame quake called "monster_tarbaby" a tarbaby you dolt. i called people the r-slur half a decade ago and am ashamed of it and i called someone a "threadsperg" implying they were being hyper focused only so far as the thread was concerned. it hadnt occured to me that anyone would take offence to that.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

stev posted:

Also a Nazi pun username.

its a reference to the "boys from brazil" and the archer episode where doktor kreiger discovers he's one of the titular hitler clones, from as long ago as when that episode aired (a long loving time ago). if you want to buy me a name change go ahead. i dont want to give lowtax any money.

geuss why?

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Jose Mengelez posted:

i didnt call a person a tarbaby, i called an entity in the videogame quake called "monster_tarbaby" a tarbaby you dolt. i called people the r-slur half a decade ago and am ashamed of it and i called someone a "threadsperg" implying they were being hyper focused only so far as the thread was concerned. it hadnt occured to me that anyone would take offence to that.

I gotta admit I only went back 3 pages into this drama, so I don't know what the actual crux is.

You werent allowed on the discord cause you said the r word?

And now you're not allowed on the discord coz of this meltdown?

This thread can be cancelly and gatekeepy but it's reasonably easy to just show your arse less, maybe not now

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
i'm going to keep calling out your selective bullshit attacks until a mod comes and silences me. then i'm going to watch this forum burn when captain backhand mchurtyneck wakes up from his tramadol/booze coma and turns into internet godzilla.

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ckOX1AJLV8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XBePpuMwP8

Have some hot cat-on-ice pop videos to bring the temperatures back down in here.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

I gotta admit I only went back 3 pages into this drama, so I don't know what the actual crux is.

You werent allowed on the discord cause you said the r word?

And now you're not allowed on the discord coz of this meltdown?

This thread can be cancelly and gatekeepy but it's reasonably easy to just show your arse less, maybe not now

there might not be a forum tomorrow lol. no SA account, no discord.

the reason i'm not backing down is because i'm right, and the pricks attacking me are too invested in the sunk cost fallacy of monstering me to admit they hosed up.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Jose Mengelez posted:

i'm going to keep calling out your selective bullshit attacks until a mod comes and silences me. then i'm going to watch this forum burn when captain backhand mchurtyneck wakes up from his tramadol/booze coma and turns into internet godzilla.

Nobody really needs to make up selective bullshit when you post like this lol

E you're essentially going "I'm not a racist, I'm an arrogant rear end in a top hat"
So people are happy either way with your ban. You're not proving anyone wrong like this

E2 but it does liven up the thread so I'm down

Communist Thoughts fucked around with this message at 13:53 on Jun 24, 2020

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
also the gbs mod burt sexual made innapropriate sexual comments about his teenage daughter then deleted the thread and has banned me on sight every time i posted in gbs. this is partly why FYAD was deleted also. (just putting that back out there again before the banhammer comes down). also why "buh u have long rapsheet" is the weakest poo poo ever.

Nobody really needs to make up selective bullshit when you post like this lol

what's wrong with that? i feel like you're missing some important context on current forum drama. could someone fill him in?

Firos
Apr 30, 2007

Staying abreast of the latest developments in jam communism

Again, do you really think we want someone with an attitude like yours in our community? You've been abrasive, condescending and hysterical the entire time most of us have been aware of your existence. Why would we want someone as hot headed as you?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Limmy had the best advice for dealing with Internet drama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL5CrxblRDg

Never back doon, double doon.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Firos posted:

Again, do you really think we want someone with an attitude like yours in our community? You've been abrasive, condescending and hysterical the entire time most of us have been aware of your existence. Why would we want someone as hot headed as you?

why would anyone want a dull cold fish like you?

Firos
Apr 30, 2007

Staying abreast of the latest developments in jam communism

Jose Mengelez posted:

why would anyone want a dull cold fish like you?

A tragedy you're not making posts like this on the discord.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Gonzo McFee posted:

Limmy had the best advice for dealing with Internet drama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL5CrxblRDg

Never back doon, double doon.

doubly true right now, we're standing on the deck of a sinking ship. this was the last thread on the forums where i could post in peace without dipshits treating me like ian huntley over jokes. until some weiner skimmed my rapsheet and said "whoa this chap has treated out and proud nazis extremely unfairly".

e: for context see the million page thread in QCS about lowtax being a serial spousal abuser.

Jose Mengelez fucked around with this message at 14:01 on Jun 24, 2020

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Firos posted:

A tragedy you're not making posts like this on the discord.

nah i'm a lurker, i only engaged with this thread on election nights. go back and peep my posts from then, i was cracking wise and having a good time with forums and IRL friends who post here. i didnt start calling you pricks until you labeled me a racist ableist transphobe out of loving nowhere.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
Anyone got a working Discord link?

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

what the forums drama? whatever thread im in usually doesn't wanna talk about it

i've heard that lowtax is gonna delete the forums many times over the years, dunno why he'd do it now when it funds his spine

e: he's been beating women which is apparently a recurring thing he does and i guess people are waiting to see if he treats this further revelation with the quiet dignity lowtax is known for or thrashes around like a wounded animal. i'd assume he just tells everyone to shut up and permabans more women

Communist Thoughts fucked around with this message at 14:09 on Jun 24, 2020

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Darth Walrus posted:

Anyone got a working Discord link?

it's in the op

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

what the forums drama? whatever thread im in usually doesn't wanna talk about it

i've heard that lowtax is gonna delete the forums many times over the years

but, this time it's so serious that jose doxxed an aussie goons prolapsed rectum.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

the UKMT discord has the same problem most discords have, theres like 900 channels so where is the action?

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
Anyone who prefers not to move on from the 1990s is welcome on #ukgoons IRC channel - link in OP :coffeepal:

Jose Mengelez posted:

but, this time it's so serious that jose doxxed an aussie goons prolapsed rectum.

those "AUSSIE BUM" underwears, i see them very differently thanks to jose

IllusionistTrixie
Feb 6, 2003

Jose Mengelez posted:

nah i'm a lurker, i only engaged with this thread on election nights. go back and peep my posts from then, i was cracking wise and having a good time with forums and IRL friends who post here. i didnt start calling you pricks until you labeled me a racist ableist transphobe out of loving nowhere.

It’s literally too hot for this. Take a cold shower and come back tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanitary Naptime
May 29, 2006

MIWK!

crispix posted:

Anyone who prefers not to move on from the 1990s is welcome on #ukgoons IRC channel - link in OP :coffeepal:

those "AUSSIE BUM" underwears, i see them very differently thanks to jose

loving splitter