Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

:pray:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Traxus IV
Sep 11, 2001

it's our time now
let's get this shit started

henpod posted:

Realtalk, I hope the forums don't close. I'm here every day.

Yeah

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Smoking_Dragon posted:

Yeah FYAD was pretty awesome!

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Has anyone asked the mods to open up the mod forums? I'd like to take a look through there before this all burns down.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
P.s. inbox me bhabis Superbowl to u all someone please invite me to the Discord? Think my name is Fleta Mcgurn there, too.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
Rich Kyanka
I hate to break it to you, but I was recording everything you said to me about you lying to the police. About how you told my ex that I beat you, and then you admitted to her that you lied about that

HE RECORDED ITTTTT OMG

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Permaban lowtax already come on Jeffrey

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
I'm pooping

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
one last burgpug, for posterity

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I never said it before, but I've always thought Lowtax's hair looks like pubes.

IT is pubes. Shmorky's pubes.

kippa
Aug 10, 2005

Fry, it's been three days. You can't keep boogie-ing like this. You'll come down with a fever of some sort.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
lol at the people proudly posting their patreon cancellations as though it isn't a massive self-own to have been giving to it in the first place

edit: oh hello old friend loosechanj.jpg

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Smoking_Dragon posted:

Yeah FYAD was pretty awesome!

Well i guess that's one possible opinion about a bunch of white guys posting the n word

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQGQuP6j4w0

I miss the old Hocky Scores theme song saga.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Hey lowtax why arent you posting here lol come on buddy haha

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

this guy was a mod btw lol

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Foehammer007 posted:

Rich Kyanka
I hate to break it to you, but I was recording everything you said to me about you lying to the police. About how you told my ex that I beat you, and then you admitted to her that you lied about that

HE RECORDED ITTTTT OMG

is this real?

razamataza
Jan 2, 2006

All of these years I was afraid of making an OP because I would get burned for getting probed for drunk posting on christmas in the naruto thread during a meltdown years ago well I DON'T FEAR ANYTHING ANY MORE LET ME HAVE IT BOYS

PERPETUAL IDIOT
Sep 12, 2003

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

ALFbrot posted:

lol at the people proudly posting their patreon cancellations as though it isn't a massive self-own to have been giving to it in the first place

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
how does johnpop feel about this

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4ILJ4-cORs

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

henpod posted:

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Reverse all probations bans and permas. Crack the seal. Let the monsters roam free at the end of days

LookieLoo
Feb 10, 2011

Posting on these dead gay forums!
https://imgur.com/xmqhUUD

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Give the Forums to 50 Foot Ant

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

cum posted:

is this real?

Its on the facebook comments from the OP picture

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

i vomit kittens posted:

btw if you have a patreon account you can report Lowtax's patreon for "Something they've done outside of Patreon > This creator is harmful > This creator is bullying or harassing"

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.

thank you for posting this, I've saved it a couple times saying like 'this time ill remember where i put it'.

Anyway, I have canceled my patreon and I look forward to interacting with you all lowtax-free either here or somewhere else. Seems like lowtax's skeleton is rejecting its host, it knew before us it seems, nature is amazing

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Finally, a look at the inner workings of the mod forums.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
PASTOR TRAVIS HAS HAD HIS REVENGE FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Hatebag posted:

Well i guess that's one possible opinion about a bunch of white guys posting the n word

Hey now they had one (1) entire non-white guy, so they couldn't possibly have been racist!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Muscle Wizard posted:

this guy was a mod btw lol

:eyepop:

Kraftwerk
Aug 13, 2011
i do not have 10,000 bircoins, please stop asking

I've never been one for a lot of the drama or callout threads where we make fun of nerds but these forums have a lot of really smart people who spend huge amounts of their free time giving useful information to others on everything from video games, hardware, career advice and even enlistment in various military forces.

I have been selective about what I read and look for but as a whole the forums have made me a better person, have contributed to keeping me woke on the sensitive issues of the day and giving me an alternative news source to mainstream media that doesn't turn me into some kind of conspiracy loving raging lunatic.

Every question I've ever needed answered has been generously answered by people who (most of the time) know what they're talking about. In light of this I really hope that Lowtax can sell the forums, clean up his behaviour, make ammends for what he did to this woman and that ownership and maintenance of this place falls into far more responsible hands like the various people on here who volunteer their time to keep this place interesting and informative.

Crumbskull
Sep 13, 2005

The worker and the soil
welp,

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

henpod posted:

Someone else buy the forums, ditch Lowtax.

These are the best and most diverse forums in the net despite him.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
If I had 3.1 billion dollars I could see throwing 5 grand a month at some Midwestern loser so I could make 50 posts in a gameday thread maybe twice a year

but some of y'all are paying actual opportunity costs to give Lowtax money wtf

Mamkute
Sep 2, 2018

ALFbrot posted:

edit: oh hello old friend loosechanj.jpg

It's 10 dollars once, not 10 dollars every month.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

I think he was a Games mod like a 10-15 years ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
Dear Richard,

Make a post, you coward.