Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

the yeti posted:

his Patreon is down to 879 people from 946 earlier this morning :frogsiren:

:yeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos
also a couple months ago i was thinking about mayor pete being a cia op and how chasten was clearly his handler who had to shoot him and it made me think of the end of bourne ultimatum so i made this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yzX7tUQZt8

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
bought a bnr acct under same screenname mods plz approve

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

WatermelonGun posted:

good luck with that lol.

its been pretty easy to keep under control minus one dude who kept doing it and after the second or third time was like "im gonna keep doing it when i get unprobated" so we banned him

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

I still have an account on Bread n Roses from when it was first created but I never signed up for 2FA and don't appear to have the option to do so now, it just wants me to put in my 2FA code to log in.

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009

QueenOfTheEvening posted:

just go to breadnroses.net and sign up!

K, did this and payed the Piper, when can I see the forums?

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
legit is there any reason to stick around here before i part with my precious :10bux: over at https://breadnroses.net/

is there anychance lowtax is gonna step down or cash out or whatever or should i just admit to myself its time to move on?

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

Admiral Joeslop posted:

I still have an account on Bread n Roses from when it was first created but I never signed up for 2FA and don't appear to have the option to do so now, it just wants me to put in my 2FA code to log in.

whats your username

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

the yeti posted:

his Patreon is down to 879 people from 946 earlier this morning :frogsiren:

I wonder if Patreon would take it down if they were aware of how displeased people are with his abuse

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer
None of this would have happened if Goons hadn't bought Lowtax a robot spine

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

The Nastier Nate posted:

legit is there any reason to stick around here before i part with my precious :10bux: over at https://breadnroses.net/

is there anychance lowtax is gonna step down or cash out or whatever or should i just admit to myself its time to move on?

Apparently the mods are doing something. Till then I plan to stake out a few places to land if the worst happens and :justpost:

https://youtu.be/8h7OP2d-1Zk

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

The Nastier Nate posted:

id hold on for a bit

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

Grand Fromage posted:

The mod and admin team is all in agreement we can't and won't continue with Lowtax around.

i regged on BnR as Soft Barnacle, but i would prefer if Lowtax just left SA

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

whats your username

Admiral Joeslop fucked around with this message at 16:46 on Jun 24, 2020

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

PsychoInternetHawk posted:

Another successful goon project

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

just disabled 2fa, feel free to turn it back on if you wish. namaste. hth.

QueenOfTheEvening fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Jun 24, 2020

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

people are waiting to see if the forums as they are can be wrested away from Lowtax, otherwise there will probably be a large exodus and the best thing would be to go wherever the good admins/mods go and try and bring as many subforums there too instead of every subforum getting 5 discords and 2 webforums with 16 users each

yea this is where i'm at too

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

The Nastier Nate posted:

we dunno yet.

En Garde Motherfuckers
Apr 29, 2009

Hey. Is it just me, or do my balls itch?

Squizzle posted:

id hold on for a bit

i hope you guys have a plan better than "kindly ask lowtax to go away"

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

PsychoInternetHawk posted:

I mean I legit probably didn't think about Lowtax in like 10 years before I saw his plea for medical debt money. I didn't give to his patreon but i did buy a new avatar and donate another 5 bucks to the forum so im partially responsible

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

The Nastier Nate posted:

come post with us my lord

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

En Garde Motherfuckers posted:

i hope you guys have a plan better than "kindly ask lowtax to go away"

it's the "what do democrats do if trump loses the election but won't leave the white house plan"

....so i feel pretty confident it's gonna work!

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

just disabled 2fa, feel free to turn it back on if you wish. namaste. hth.

Can you edit the name out please?

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

if the forums shut down it'll be eerie as hell. Just 20 years of cyclopean shitposting sitting in a publicly viewable archive somewhere like the ruins of the worlds stupidest civilization

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

Agean90 posted:

if the forums shut down it'll be eerie as hell. Just 20 years of cyclopean shitposting sitting in a publicly viewable archive somewhere like the ruins of the worlds stupidest civilization

the this is not a place of honor thing but its on the frontpage

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Can you edit the name out please?

doen

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

My hero!

Pump Jockey
Mar 15, 2019

i believe in love
Reading this forum is the only reason I knew to hoard beans back in February, how the hell am I supposed to survive the pandemic + fall of the US empire without the goon hive mind?

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

How pro/anti horny are bread and roses. How likely is it going to be that a mod will misconstrue my hornyness for somehow being bigoted

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Another successful goon project

Proposal: Fundraise beloved webmaster a new spine so that he may finally walk again.

Reality: Like a slightly schlubbier and much dumber Dr. Octopus, the new spine fills said webmaster with the strength of 100 serial abusers and he goes on an absolute tear across the midwest, also developing an incredibly expensive cookie addiction.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Cao Ni Ma posted:

How pro/anti horny are bread and roses. How likely is it going to be that a mod will misconstrue my hornyness for somehow being bigoted

You can request a gangtag that says "known hornt"

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Squizzle posted:

id hold on for a bit

gears are turning but large gears turn slowly

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

If we make a new thread solely for embedding hundreds of huge animated gifs does that increase the SA hosting charges?

Almighty Ken
Nov 5, 2006

I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.
long time lurker signed up for https://breadnroses.net/ as a backup. i'll be damned if i'll be productive during a pandemic!

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

what a shitshow to wake up to holy lol

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
the day i return is the day the forums die

lmao!

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
So breadnroses just replaces cspam? And no other subforum?

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Cael posted:

If we make a new thread solely for embedding hundreds of huge animated gifs does that increase the SA hosting charges?

probably not meaningfully but it may be funny so who can say if it would be good or bad really

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Don't be weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

So did lowtax get arrested last night? Is that why he's not on here calling logan a liar and begging for money?