Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Man, now I don't know what to think...whether Kiwifarms is shitstirring or whether Lowtax is desperately trying to forge an explanation?

Because obviously that's not actually her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fauisuseless
Jun 24, 2020

RESPECT WOMEN!
Lmao that the amount of mods/posters who believe she made it all up and that the fb post wasn't made under duress is nonzero there is no hope for humanity

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo
holy poo poo it's still wednesday

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Lister posted:

SA will be gone and the furries are stronger than ever. I truly never imagined they would ultimately win.

Since the furry/juggalo alliance against fascists....I'm starting to be more on team furry.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Internet guy is stupid
Internet girl is as stupid

HUG ME FOREVER
Dec 6, 2006

Gay for TF2! :love:

SEYMOUR THE FORUM'S ON FIRE!

No, mother, that's just the Equal Rights.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

please go to your stairs, so i can make you an admin

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
So what's going on. Is this all bullshit or what. This thread is moving very far and VERY FAST!

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
A list of the things i will miss about something awful:

Those guys that did metal gear lets plays

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
It took him 14 hours to hack her FB account

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Muscle Wizard posted:

my dude

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

LifeSunDeath posted:

pretty SPINELESS behavior to log into someone's account and fake post...sounds lke someone we all know.

im certain she posted this. abusers pick victims they can control.

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe

Lister posted:

SA will be gone and the furries are stronger than ever. I truly never imagined they would ultimately win.

furries are cool and dont beat their wives

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Proud Rat Mom posted:

He has always been a unfunny weirdo that never fits in with any thread he posts in, and the past 10 years he just posts about his pathetic life.

I hope the community can live on without him, as everyone here is generally great.
Well you're 3/4 right

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

LifeSunDeath posted:

Since the furry/juggalo alliance against fascists....I'm starting to be more on team furry.

no furry ever called me "beta cuck"

Flatscan
Mar 27, 2001

Outlaw Journalist

cock hero flux posted:

everyone involved in the creation and administration of this website over the past 20 years has been either an incompetent, internet-poisoned loser willing to put up with anything in order to seize the tiniest crumb of fake authority or some kind of monster. the small handful that weren't figured out what the rest of them were and bailed within a couple of months.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

LifeSunDeath posted:

Thinking really hard about a furry and a juggalo doing a coordinated clothesline attack on Lowtax's neck in the ring like in Kinnikuman

Zoobtro
Aug 22, 2003

Got miself a nice little earner, isn't it
i blame ladies who like cats

HUG ME FOREVER
Dec 6, 2006

Gay for TF2! :love:

punishedkissinger posted:

no furry ever called me "beta cuck"

Yet

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

im certain she posted this. abusers pick victims they can control.

yes

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

I really wish there was a video of this pug stealing that burger

i don't want to make waves but i think that's a hot dog

edit: the food item. I am not attracted to the dog

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

oh my god "i fell down the stairs"
If there was still any doubt in anybody's mind that lowtax is abusive, how textbook this post is should be enough to reassure anyone that the man is scum

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo

Zoobtro posted:

i blame ladies who like cats

ozma is the key to all of this

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!

I have no idea what to think. A different version of this was image-linked like six hours ago and 3000 posts ago. The sentence structure is the same, although cleaned up considerably to make it more readable. Did this just now pop up on her facebook?

Magmarashi
May 20, 2009

fauisuseless posted:

Lmao that the amount of mods/posters who believe she made it all up and that the fb post wasn't made under duress is nonzero there is no hope for humanity

That Facebook post is literally word for word the Kiwifarms post made several hours ago, and from the stickied post by Reene it is clearly not in keeping with reality

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Lol wasn't this at like $14k after he cried about his spine.

Audax
Dec 1, 2005
"LOL U GOT OWNED"
To me the text reads more like someone with a mood disorder spiraling, but to others it reads like a hostage situation/Lowtax.
I have experience with one of those.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Lowtax really needs to move out of that house, there are far too many eye-level doorknobs that his SO's keep walking in to.

DigitalMocking
Jun 8, 2010

Wine is constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy.
Benjamin Franklin

90s Cringe Rock posted:

NeoGAF, a gaming forum. Owner got outed for some nasty poo poo, mods asked him to step down, he refused. They set up a new site, ResetEra, and everyone went there. The old owner then basically abandoned the site's restrictions on who could join and invited all the chuds in, like Gamemaster Anthony but lovely.

The HardOCP original forums breakup was pretty bad. Kyle didn't want the general silliness, he shut the forum down and it basically killed their forums. Bunch of people made a new one called General Mayhem which flourished for years until message boards all started to die.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Muscle Wizard posted:

AEW is on tonight! Yes!

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

Donnerberg posted:

I have no idea what to think. A different version of this was image-linked like six hours ago and 3000 posts ago. The sentence structure is the same, although cleaned up considerably to make it more readable. Did this just now pop up on her facebook?

she deleted old one posted this one

Rhetoric-o-Tron
Jan 5, 2009

by Pragmatica
well, if the police were called i suppose that's something that would be public record.

Obeah
Apr 12, 2013

GO OVER GO OVER GOOVER GOOVER IT'S ALL GOOVY, BABY!

Bonaventure posted:

that facebook post is textbook behavior from an abused woman

that it's causing multiple people itt to say "i don't know what to believe any more" really highlights how this place has degenerated into a pack of dimwits

Yes, but keep in mind that she was also ostensibly living with and using Lowtax's office for months and this FB post and the identical, weirdly not-in-her-voice KF post feel almost like Lowtax's writing style, which opens up the very real possiblity that he's logged in and posting as her. Like, she's been in contact with the admin team and been liking "gently caress Lowtax" FB posts very, very recently, so there's a part of me that wants to lean a little in that direction.

And in the very, very, extremely unlikely event that she did make that stuff up or misrepresent what happened, that doesn't matter: Lowtax still preyed on a mentally unstable young woman in his employ and also, you know, his last wife fled to a women's shelter.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

Sasquatch! posted:

https://www.facebook.com/toad.roll

Logan Day
3 mins ·
I've done a terrible thing, and I'm ruining a person's life who is very important to me. I accused Rich Kyanka of physically harming me, but that's not the truth. I've been having issues with panic attacks lately, usually brought on by drinking, which I shouldn't be doing with my bipolar medication. When I thought he had "backhanded" me, what had really happened was I had been trying to rouse him from sleep and as he tried to get up, I was accidentally pushed to the floor. It was an accident. Last night, he didn't punch me in the eye, I had actually fallen down the stairs and didn't tell the police it wasn't him. That was wrong. For the record, he called police both times because he was afraid of me harming him, even though I never would or have. I lied when I said he beats women and lies about it; I want to blame it on being drunk and not remembering anything, but really it's just that I'm a horrible person and a liar. I need help. I wanted to get help for my drinking but I didn't know who to turn to. If you think these are the actions of a terrible, terrible person to say these lies about a man who has a lot to lose, then you're right. I'm sorry. I plan to start AA soon, and every single goon, but especially Rich, will be on my reparations list. I'm sorry, and I'm ashamed.

This reads like statements sexual assault victims sometimes have to make when the accused has the $$$ and malice to sue them into oblivion over the accusation if they don't recant.

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cock hero flux posted:

everyone involved in the creation and administration of this website over the past 20 years has been either an incompetent, internet-poisoned loser willing to put up with anything in order to seize the tiniest crumb of fake authority or some kind of monster. the small handful that weren't figured out what the rest of them were and bailed within a couple of months.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Suspicious Dish posted:

furries are cool and dont beat their wives

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

gently caress lowtax

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

A second screed has hit the facebook

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Fansy posted:

Do you want to give money to Lowtax?

.... poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Don't we have to believe this, though? Even with the shady tone?

The only reason to not believe her is if you believe she's being blackmailed, which is a crime that someone should report? Not reporting the crime means you have to believe this new information, right? Can't have it both ways. The concept of "believing women" works equally for out-of-the-blue accusations as it does out-of-the-blue recantations.

Man it is REALLY hard to be moral these days gently caress

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)