Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chronicler of Dongs
Apr 22, 2003

~*~ Magic Mittens ~*~

LifeSunDeath posted:

Since the furry/juggalo alliance against fascists....I'm starting to be more on team furry.

how could we have been blind all this time. fools, all of us fools.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

turning a big dial taht says "establishing her as an unreliable narrator" on it and constantly looking back at the audience for approval like a contestant on the price is right

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

D1E posted:

WHAT THE gently caress IS EVEN GOING ON ANYMORE?

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Was thinking about telling gf about this but then I'll have to hear it about how much I rag on the stupid YouTubers she watches like jeff star and defranco

Wake_N_Bake
Dec 5, 2003

I love to argue by using all caps. I feel it helps keep people from noticing that I have little or nothing to add to any given conversation. I also
How’s his poo poo-rear end office in bumfuck, MO going? After he whined to me in DMs about his loving medical issues?

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Neo Rasa posted:

This reads like statements sexual assault victims sometimes have to make when the accused has the $$$ and malice to sue them into oblivion over the accusation if they don't recant.

isn't lowtax's mom or other relative involved in the MO legal system

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme

bradzilla posted:

Lol wasn't this at like $14k after he cried about his spine.
Yeah. And $7800 last night prior to Logan's post.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
The Internet has made us stupid. We just never realized it.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Hey lowtax suck the poo poo straight out of my rear end in a top hat

bowser
Apr 7, 2007

Dear Richard,

How is prison treating you? Do you have stairs in your cellblock?

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

hey Richard "woman beater" Lowtax whatever the gently caress your last name is. if you're going to try get out of it by pretending to be her on fb at least try to write in the same style as her

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

George H.W. oval office posted:

A second screed has hit the facebook

post an image

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Suspicious Dish posted:

furries are cool and dont beat their wives

this but ironically

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

what a bone-chilling post. either LT wrote it for her, or she wrote it to avoid having worse things happen to her.

it checks all the boxes of abused partner defending their abuser. it even says fell down the stairs holy poo poo.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Did people always know about Mr.Lowtax beating his other wives?

I'm really not that familiar with the forums drama etc so i didn't even know he had previous wives, but it sounds like it's common knowledge that he was beating them suddenly?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

I really wish there was a video of this pug stealing that burger

impossible because burgpug has always had burg in he mouth. the burg and the pug are one, existing in perfect symbiosis

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

Lowtqx is poo poo

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
I'm a teacher and I can easily recognise when an excuse note is written by the student and not the parent, this is no different lowtax you wifebeating piece of poo poo

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

I don’t have a Facebook anymore someone post the lore

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

Lister posted:

SA will be gone and the furries are stronger than ever. I truly never imagined they would ultimately win.

I know a few folks who know a few folks.

Apparently a good part of the internet backbone is run by a small clique of 40 year old furries.

SA never had an upper hand, they just never saw a reason to gently caress with us.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

sure okay posted:

Don't we have to believe this, though? Even with the shady tone?

The only reason to not believe her is if you believe she's being blackmailed, which is a crime that someone should report? Not reporting the crime means you have to believe this new information, right? Can't have it both ways. The concept of "believing women" works equally for out-of-the-blue accusations as it does out-of-the-blue recantations.

Man it is REALLY hard to be moral these days gently caress

Wow you’re the big brain genius who cracked the case

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

look i already made the transition from usenet to a bbs you cant expect me to adapt again

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
whitenoise shitposting at the speed of light because i cant keep up with this nonsense

skullmund

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

hey Richard "woman beater" Lowtax whatever the gently caress your last name is. if you're going to try get out of it by pretending to be her on fb at least try to write in the same style as her

Ive always thought you were a cool poster because your also Scottish and have the best name on the forums

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

sure okay posted:

The only reason to not believe her is if you believe she's being blackmailed, which is a crime that someone should report? Not reporting the crime means you have to believe this new information, right? Can't have it both ways. The concept of "believing women" works equally for out-of-the-blue accusations as it does out-of-the-blue recantations.

if lowtax was truly a moral victim he would never allow this to be the post that explains it. this is vile.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
this poo poo is really something awful

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
hmm maybe the truth could be in the middle?

now get out of my way I have a $15 dollar cookie to eat

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
Let's all go to Reddit! :downs:

When the forum dies I'll miss some of the emotes the most.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

sure okay posted:

No, idiot.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
hey so how about those donations to women's shelters and domestic abuse support programs?

as an abuse survivor myself you people are exactly who I would not talk to because you've made a woman's terrible situation all about your loving selves. The thirst for drama in this thread is really gross.

It's cool and hip to say "burn down the forums" or whatever but again, that's just making abuse about your posting place. If anyone here gave a gently caress about doing good, this thread would be a donation drive right now, or an earnest discussion about how to keep the forums a cool and relatively safe place for non-male people to post online.

you idiots, you fools.

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
That statement reminds me of Ray Rice's fiancee apologizing for him beating her in an elevator

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Lowtax has said in the past that if he dies we all go with him. :ohdear:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Zzulu posted:

Did people always know about Mr.Lowtax beating his other wives?

I'm really not that familiar with the forums drama etc so i didn't even know he had previous wives, but it sounds like it's common knowledge that he was beating them suddenly?

well his most recent ex wife went to a domestic violence shelter to get away from him so

Raymond T. Racing
Jun 11, 2019

sure okay posted:

Or she left a device with her facebook logged in, or her password was saved on a device that's there?

BonerKid
Jan 3, 2002

Chill
don't mind me, just fell down the stairs and got a black eye

eat my dick taxman, you abusive piece of poo poo

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Here's the KF post for comparison

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

Foehammer007 posted:

this poo poo is really something awful

Wake_N_Bake
Dec 5, 2003

I love to argue by using all caps. I feel it helps keep people from noticing that I have little or nothing to add to any given conversation. I also

Sitting Here posted:

hey so how about those donations to women's shelters and domestic abuse support programs?

as an abuse survivor myself you people are exactly who I would not talk to because you've made a woman's terrible situation all about your loving selves. The thirst for drama in this thread is really gross.

It's cool and hip to say "burn down the forums" or whatever but again, that's just making abuse about your posting place. If anyone here gave a gently caress about doing good, this thread would be a donation drive right now, or an earnest discussion about how to keep the forums a cool and relatively safe place for non-male people to post online.

you idiots, you fools.

Do it then.

Edit- when I come to my boss with a problem, he asks what I’m doing about the solution. What’s my plan of action.

Don’t bitch, create a solution.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
What kind of name is "Lowtax"? Sounds Republican and reactionary. Should be "Hightax" instead since he can afford a GTR.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoobtro
Aug 22, 2003

Got miself a nice little earner, isn't it
there may be an element of white trash to all of this