Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

The General posted:

What's BNR?

Buns N Roses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
Registered under the same name and paid my :10bux: to Charon

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

like, it feels gross to me to internet detective why that post has 0 credibility. the fact is that this is a pattern of abusive behavior going back for years and years

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

The General posted:

What's BNR?

cspam offsite bread n roses dot net

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

There was a terrible noise.
There was a terrible silence.

Phil Layshow posted:

bnr sounds like it will work well enough. how's the shitposting? i can bring my own if there isnt enough to go around.

its excellent. we have multiple threads dedicated to just that

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

signed up and donated at BnR under Strom Thermite. see you on the otherwise comrades. nearly 20 years here, holy poo poo!

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

The General posted:

What's BNR?

Not much what's BNR with you?

En Garde Motherfuckers
Apr 29, 2009

Hey. Is it just me, or do my balls itch?
I'm going to hold on to my $10 for now personally, last time I paid to lurk/post on a message board it ended pretty badly

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Strom Thermos posted:

nearly 20 years here, holy poo poo!

tell me about it

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

The General posted:

What's BNR?

Boo! Not Resuscitate!

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

oxsnard posted:

what the gently caress

excuse me sir, this isn't the police brutality thread

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
100% of Lowtaxes are domestic abusers

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
if we had high taxes this would never happen

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

BULBASAUR posted:

if we had high taxes this would never happen

neoliberalism continues to wreck the world smdh

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Vishass posted:

Thank you.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Hopkins FBI posted:

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
imagine paying money to post on the internet just lmao

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

It's weird that this has been a pattern so

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

heh, remember when the april fools day prank was a forums coup

anyway,

Barry Soteriology
Mar 1, 2020

oxsnard posted:

Buns N Roses

take me down to the bakery city
where the bread is fresh
and the flowers are pretty

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

oxsnard posted:

Buns N Roses

Phil Layshow posted:

take me down to the bakery city
where the bread is fresh
and the flowers are pretty

this is the content i crave

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

I registered on BnR back around the new year when it looked like he might nuke CSPAM, but I'm still holding out hope for now that either the whole forum gets migrated somewhere new (perhaps through sly admin backend work) or taken over. Because if every subforum here splinters off into a different offsite, it's only a matter of time before they all suffocate and die.

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

oh won't you please take me home

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Jon Irenicus posted:

heh, remember when the april fools day prank was a forums coup

anyway,

yeah what on earth was that about? It definitely had a "haha kidding but not really" vibe to it

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

this poo poo sucks and I hope the forums can get stable ownership through whatever means available :(

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

bawfuls posted:

I registered on BnR back around the new year when it looked like he might nuke CSPAM, but I'm still holding out hope for now that either the whole forum gets migrated somewhere new (perhaps through sly admin backend work) or taken over. Because if every subforum here splinters off into a different offsite, it's only a matter of time before they all suffocate and die.

no, i'm pretty sure with the giant wave of users that we just got that we're going to be self sustaining for a long time, we sustained a decent amount of activity with way fewer users for months

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

yeah what on earth was that about? It definitely had a "haha kidding but not really" vibe to it

the current crop of mods and admins arent funny so they did an unfunny thing hth

Torpor
Oct 20, 2008

.. and now for my next trick, I'll pretend to be a political commentator...

HONK HONK
may I get a BNR invite?

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Vishass posted:

plz I would miss cspam make dat off-site

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
more like "new low"tax

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

Torpor posted:

may I get a BNR invite?

register and then post in this thread

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Torpor posted:

may I get a BNR invite?

Anyone who wants an invite, just go to https://breadnroses.net/ and register, I will approve, let me know the username you select if it is different.

Also be patient if it takes a little bit, there is a queue I am getting through as quickly as I can.

ETA: Do not post in this thread that you have registered. Do not PM me that you have registered. We are aware, we are working through the registration queue. We appreciate your patience.

WampaLord fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Jun 25, 2020

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I really hope his enablers from the last two times take accountability.

Musharraf posted:

Mods knew

Listening to a woman literally posting from a battered women's shelter? That's a ban.

Suggesting that the woman might not be a lying whore because uhh there's no video proof or something? That's a ban.

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF
this has been a strange time to get back into SA

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

WampaLord posted:

no, i'm pretty sure with the giant wave of users that we just got that we're going to be self sustaining for a long time, we sustained a decent amount of activity with way fewer users for months

aside from cspammers it looks to be the main offsite destination for the games chat crew too

Barry Soteriology
Mar 1, 2020

WampaLord posted:

this is the content i crave

i promise i don't normally go back an admire my work, but that poo poo took me a sec. at first i was thinking something with novmber rain or mr brownstone and i had nothing. now im picturing a combination bakery/florist called buns n roses and if one of you fuckers open one up before i do, you better give me a paczki when i walk in.

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

oxsnard posted:

what the gently caress

yeah this sounds fake as poo poo

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Hopkins FBI posted:

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
real talk I was on Ambien and muscle relaxers a few years back after throwing out my back really badly and I accidentally bopped my wife in the nose while sleeping but she didn't assume I was beating her because I'm not an abusive piece of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

bawfuls posted:

You're not wrong but BnR has stated a willingness to be a general forum with subforums and in fact it already is

So if that's where the critical mass accumulates then the rest is just completing a mass migration