Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What did it matter?
This poll is closed.
The mod squad (FORUM FRIENDS) has edited the poll 11 1.38%
And inserted their good jokes 4 0.50%
While the rest of you laugh 9 1.13%
Bowsette 103 12.88%
347 43.38%
killer comedy option $69,420.69 15 1.88%
big bandicoot baps 311 38.88%
Total: 800 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Accordion Man posted:

Hey guys, been a while. Just posting to say if you still want to post about games on a forum instead of just Discords, an invitation has been extended for Bread and Roses. Left for it due to the Taxman's shenanigans six months ago from an invite here and all it needs is more people; a whole gaggle of goons have already been jumping ship for there right now. Games forum there could really use some fresh blood too. Don't have to be a screaming communist (Though why aren't you at this point? :dadjoke:) to join so long as you ain't a Nazi, transphobe, and the like. Not to mention we actually got Xenforo.There's a :10bux: entry fee but right now they're waiving the fee, just tell me or the admins the username you're registering with and you're good; though they're getting swamped right now due to aforementioned gaggle of goons so it might take a couple days for you to get cleared. This community was cool and was indeed probably the best place talk about games so it would be a shame to lose it.

Envyus would be nice.

Though I do want to hope this place won't shut down and the Modmins will take control of the site.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Accordion Man posted:

Hey guys, been a while. Just posting to say if you still want to post about games on a forum instead of just Discords, an invitation has been extended for Bread and Roses. Left for it due to the Taxman's shenanigans six months ago from an invite here and all it needs is more people; a whole gaggle of goons have already been jumping ship for there right now. Games forum there could really use some fresh blood too. Don't have to be a screaming communist (Though why aren't you at this point? :dadjoke:) to join so long as you ain't a Nazi, transphobe, and the like. Not to mention we actually got Xenforo.There's a :10bux: entry fee but right now they're waiving the fee, just tell me or the admins the username you're registering with and you're good; though they're getting swamped right now due to aforementioned gaggle of goons so it might take a couple days for you to get cleared. This community was cool and was indeed probably the best place talk about games so it would be a shame to lose it.

Sure I'll try, registered as Heroic Yoshimitsu.

Solovey
Mar 24, 2009

motive: secret baby

Accordion Man posted:

i've only ever lurked this chat thread as it moves too quick for me to keep up, but thanks for this :shobon: just registered under the name Solovey

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

Accordion Man posted:

Also jumping on this ship, love the chat threads and being a lefty. Registered as roomtwofifteen. Thanks!

Lightningproof
Feb 23, 2011

Honestly heartening to see so many goons reacting to SA imploding by deciding "gently caress it I'm a communist now".

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Oh I already paid the $10 RIP

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Accordion Man posted:

I registered as pik_d

Thanks for this!

Danakir
Feb 10, 2014

I registered as Danakir. Thanks a lot, can't wait to lurk post a lot all the time. Getting to hang out with fellow leftists is a bonus too.

Back Alley Borks
Oct 22, 2017

Awoo.

On topic: Hades is on sale but I'm thinking of playing it once it's in 1.0. Anyone who's been keeping up with it, is it worth waiting for that?

Are the Discord links just goin' hot or something? All seem to be invalid

Accordion Man posted:

Oh great, thanks for this, registered as Codeacious

Loel posted:

Accordion is now taking a break, quote me with the name you are using

See above

Back Alley Borks fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Jun 24, 2020

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

There was a terrible noise.
There was a terrible silence.

xedo
Nov 7, 2011

Accordion Man posted:

Registered as Xedo.

It's funny thinking about how the april fool's day joke here this year was a prank about some mods trying to find a way to wrest the site from Lowtax in a civil war and now nobody knows whether the site will really go down, get bought out etc. Also holy poo poo a lot has happened since April 1.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

Accordion Man posted:

Registered with ymgve, same as here

Danakir
Feb 10, 2014

Loel posted:

Registered as Danakir. o7

Guthix Curnir
Mar 21, 2011

Loel posted:

Registered under Guthix Curnir

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

kay Ive got the following in the queue

danakir
codeacious
xedo
ymgve
Guthix Curnir

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
rip forums, perished because the owner was a dirtbag elemental with a head like a ball of lint

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

Accordion Man posted:

I just registered under Ineffiable so I'll try to post once I get cleared.

Quick question, does that place have any kind of app to make posting/reading from a phone any easier?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Loel posted:

Registered as Mossy, thank you all for the offer.

X_ThePerfect
Jul 31, 2010
Hey games thread, you’ve been a great thread to read in the quieter periods at work and I hope you don’t go away.

On topic - I’ve been playing way too much FFXIV and finally starting to get over my anxiety with tanking. Playing on a Japanese server feels a bit awkward sometimes as I’m terrible at navigating the auto translate, but there are still lots of community things going on which is nice - including a little pride parade planned for this weekend on Kujata.

Rynyin
Feb 10, 2006

H.Y.C.Y.BH?

Loel posted:

Registered as Ryntintin

dreamless
Dec 18, 2013

Loel posted:

Eh, might as well: dreamless

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

'Ineffiable'
'mossy'
'Ryntintin'
'dreamless'

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Loel posted:

Khanstant

I PM'd someone earlier but i think they meant for us to post here

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Loel posted:

Registered as Dewgy, might never post, but hey what the hell. :buddy:

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Ineffiable posted:

I just registered under Ineffiable so I'll try to post once I get cleared.

Quick question, does that place have any kind of app to make posting/reading from a phone any easier?

like most forums not built on a crumbling gordian knot of ancient code it has a pretty functional mobile stylesheet

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!

Loel posted:

Registered as MercuryC, rules look good

PHOOsun
Nov 18, 2010

3V3RYBODY STOP WH4T YOUR3 DO1NG 1MM3D14T3LY

Loel posted:

Registered with the name PHOOsun

going up to the spirit in the sky, going to lurk this place toooooo

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

'Khanstant'
'Dewgy'
'MercuryC'
'PHOOsun'

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Loel posted:

'Ineffiable'
'mossy'
'Ryntintin'
'dreamless'

I registered as capital M Mossy if that ends up mattering.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Loel posted:

Sure, might as well try this place. I registered under Andrast.

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from

Accordion Man posted:

Registered as Arrrthritis

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Accordion Man posted:

Registered as CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK

e: quoted wrong person

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Jun 24, 2020

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

I put so much work into making this avatar work on SA and it's all hosed up on BnR :negative:

Guess I know what I'll be spending way too long on tonight

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Accordion Man posted:

Was this remade / moved? I recall joining around end of last year or when it first started but now it's a completely different site?

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

try .net

untzthatshit
Oct 27, 2007

Snit Snitford

Loel posted:

Registered as untzthatshit

Codeacious posted:

On topic: Hades is on sale but I'm thinking of playing it once it's in 1.0. Anyone who's been keeping up with it, is it worth waiting for that?

I played Hades a ton back in December/January and it felt complete and totally enjoyable back then so I'm sure it's only better now, even if they're not on 1.0 yet.

Beto Rocha
Jan 2, 2010

Accordion Man posted:

Hey friend, registered as StupidStone, thanks!

Grimoire
Jul 9, 2003

Lightningproof posted:

Honestly heartening to see so many goons reacting to SA imploding by deciding "gently caress it I'm a communist now".

<chomps cigar> Hell, it's about time

aarstar
Mar 7, 2004

Loel posted:

registered as aarstar, thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

registered as Phantasium