Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

We can become the Something Rich (Energy) forums. Seriously an obvious conman and money launderer would be a better forums owner than lowtax. Verified on twitter too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Sell the Forums to Ferrari and they'll get even worse.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Zip! posted:

Got a link?

https://discord.gg/AStDJe

I assumed one was in the opening, but then remembered how much effort went into it

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
On a side note, I lived with a boyfriend in his parents house in Ohio. They were fairly wealthy and had a giant mansion-like house, and one room that was roped- off, that his crazy mother rarely let anyone allow to walk inside. She called it her princess room, and it was basically a shrine to Princess Diana. White carpet, fancy velvet couch, hundreds of Diana portraits in golden frames, dolls that looked like Diana (so many dolls), Diana memorabilia, magazine covers, books, etc etc. But best of all, a gigantic clear glass grand piano with a gigantic picture of Princess Diana's face on the top of it, with the word "FOREVER". I'll never forget that room, i'll never forget how horrible his mother was, and i'll never forget peeing in the middle of her perfectly white carpet in that creepy room before I moved away forever.

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

On a side note, I lived with a boyfriend in his parents house in Ohio. They were fairly wealthy and had a giant mansion-like house, and one room that was roped- off, that his crazy mother rarely let anyone allow to walk inside. She called it her princess room, and it was basically a shrine to Princess Diana. White carpet, fancy velvet couch, hundreds of Diana portraits in golden frames, dolls that looked like Diana (so many dolls), Diana memorabilia, magazine covers, books, etc etc. But best of all, a gigantic clear glass grand piano with a gigantic picture of Princess Diana's face on the top of it, with the word "FOREVER". I'll never forget that room, i'll never forget how horrible his mother was, and i'll never forget peeing in the middle of her perfectly white carpet in that creepy room before I moved away forever.

Should have taken a poo poo in the piano imo.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
Im going to miss posting with my friends and enemies when SA finally closes down.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Cast iron
Air fryer
DS9
Hamilton
That痴 all you need really

The bot would also need to look at the current driver lineup and create Poois Shamilton-tier nicknames for them

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
If the forums die I'll never hear the end of the bizzaro world (United kingdom) version of the doctorgonzo (zeta acosta??) story that is theophany

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Also does this mean mattshanes did nothing wrong? I can't remember if him calling lowtax a piece of poo poo was his only crime or whether he did other, equally lovely things of his own. I only remember the "Schumacher's Brainwong" post

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

ilmucche posted:

If the forums die I'll never hear the end of the bizzaro world (United kingdom) version of the doctorgonzo (zeta acosta??) story that is theophany

Hopefully the divorce will be fairly painless, but I have accepted that I will likely have to endure that whole thing if we're committed to my terrible life choices.

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Can anybody ask Toto if he wants to buy a dead gay comedy forum? I think this may be our only hope.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Just gonna put it out there that Are Quid has been calling Lowtax out on his lovely life choices for as long as I can remember. #ForzaQuid #esserebin

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
Im going to miss you friends

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Zeta Acosta posted:

Im going to miss you friends

I love you too scud bud. It's been an honour defending the glorious Maranello lads and ladies with you.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Theophany posted:

I love you too scud bud. It's been an honour defending the glorious Maranello lads and ladies with you.

May my posting friends and Mercedes live forever

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

May my posting friends and Mercedes live forever

Unlike the spectators at the 1955 Le Mans race.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
This will be the last post of this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6aYcxqF6bc

Dont post after this post

#essereSA

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Ferrari suck

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Ferrari suck

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
actually they are good op

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Ferrari: they're bad! TM

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
RIP forum.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

your friend wicka posted:

Ferrari: they're bad! TM

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I bet Lowtax supports Ferrari

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Guys if this is our last words I'd like to point out that Ferrari were sometimes ok

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Ferrari own you bunch of shitlords.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Non stick pans are good. Teflon owns.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

CancerCakes posted:

Guys if this is our last words I'd like to point out that Ferrari were sometimes ok

[citation needed]

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
Just when I知 starting to date after a divorce and this happens. I値l join in discord because this sport is too stupid to not laugh at

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Dirk Pitt posted:

Just when I知 starting to date after a divorce and this happens. I値l join in discord because this sport is too stupid to not laugh at

Hi, Theo's former ex

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal

NtotheTC posted:

Hi, Theo's former ex

I知 hoping to have my own tales of dating as an American in Stockholm.

DrNewton
Feb 27, 2011

Monsieur Murdoch Fan Club
Dating is overrated. Don't date. SINGLE 4 LYFE

Falken
Jan 26, 2004

Do you feel like a hero yet?
Hi guys. Been a long time. Would be nice if we had a discord or something.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Falken posted:

Hi guys. Been a long time. Would be nice if we had a discord or something.

there's a SASCAR discord with an F1 section https://discord.gg/yPHASxB

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

DrNewton posted:

Dating is overrated. Don't date. SINGLE 4 LYFE

A strong independant province qui n'a pas besoin d'aucune anglo

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter
It's been a pleasure posting with you shitlords.

Ferrari sucks
Lewis sucks
Mercedes sucks
Lance Stroll owns

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

MustardFacial posted:

It's been a pleasure posting with you shitlords.

Ferrari sucks
Lewis sucks
Mercedes sucks
Lance Stroll owns

Quoted for posterity.

DrNewton
Feb 27, 2011

Monsieur Murdoch Fan Club

MustardFacial posted:

Lance Stroll owns

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Regardless of whatever happens to this dead website, always keep fighting the good fight, Quid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
total recall is a good movie