Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

WampaLord posted:

Anyone who wants an invite, just go to https://breadnroses.net/ and register, I will approve, let me know the username you select if it is different.

Also be patient if it takes a little bit, there is a queue I am getting through as quickly as I can.

WampaLord posted:

:siren: YOU DO NOT NEED AN INVITE :siren:

Just go to https://breadnroses.net/ and register

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

i'm imagining one of those in-between scenarios as a federation of offsites (if B+R's leadership clique would accept it) with the slogan "to goatse where goons have never goatse'd before"

A ring of websites, a "Web-Ring" you say :thunk:

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

ratbert90 posted:

Is there a mobile app? 99% of my poo poo-posting is done on awful.app. :smith:

no but xenforo natively has a very good mobile browser

Tim Pawlenty posted:

this is what the fifth or sixth lf offsite lol

this is cspam, comrade

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos
the wind whispers rhizzone

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

WampaLord posted:

Anyone who wants an invite, just go to https://breadnroses.net/ and register, I will approve, let me know the username you select if it is different.

Also be patient if it takes a little bit, there is a queue I am getting through as quickly as I can.

I registered under DoomTrainPhD.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ratbert90 posted:

What the gently caress. I have been poo poo-posting on this dead gay forum since before 2003 (second account).

I hate Reddit and there isn't really a good alternative to SA.
I really don't have much else to say other than this is loving terrible and I hope Lowtax sells the forums and steps down.

breadnroses.net is real good

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

The
Ring
U
Must
Post In

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

QueenOfTheEvening posted:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

i'm imagining one of those in-between scenarios as a federation of offsites (if B+R's leadership clique would accept it) with the slogan "to goatse where goons have never goatse'd before"

bnr's leadership is dumb like everyone else but in an endearing "what does this button do" way rather than an "actively enable nazis" way

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Soup du Jour posted:

the disintegration of SA leading to the rebirth of webrings would be a hell of a 2020 thing

goons spread out in a loose network of websites, increasing the surface area to volume ratio of our posts. the goonhive remains, now far more powerful and relevant on new platforms, less tainted by SA's rocky history. CSPAM mindset grows and flourishes, freed from the QCS boot and the small confines of a single forum. it grows, and grows, and grows, and by 2021 every single liberal has been owned into a fine paste or radicalizes into a proper shitposter. lowtax is the goldenstein of our new shitpost based society, hated along with all other trashmen, trashwomen, and trashnonbinarypersons.

and buddy, the original posters? the personalities that helped prepare cspam for it's great postening? we are worshiped as gods. except the mods, obv.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

ratbert90 posted:

I registered under DoomTrainPhD.

i just approved you, you should be good to post

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth
I don't know what the gently caress is going on at all here and I'm not going to pretend I do. But that b+r forum looks cool anyway so I registered as me, Son of Man. I've been on SA for 20 years but the last few weeks of posting with this cspam crew has been the most meaningful community interaction I've ever had here. If the core of cspam is going to b+r then I'll go too if you'd have me.

Do I need an invite code for anything besides waiving the $10 fee? If that's all it does i don't need one, I'd rather pay my way so someone else can get a voucher. I have PMs

Foxrunsecurity
Aug 10, 2008
Registered to BNR as Fluoridated

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

i was gonna google what a nissan gtr is but im having more fun in my imagination

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019
listen to this while posting here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2tSs0Y4F2s

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

shyduck posted:

The
Ring
U
Must
Post In

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,
just want a cspam discord

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

Yinlock posted:

bnr's leadership is dumb like everyone else but in an endearing "what does this button do" way rather than an "actively enable nazis" way

we're good people tryng to do the lord, george soros', work here on earth and sometimes we gently caress up but we always talk about it so that theres none of the cloak and dagger bullshit that ends in secret nazi discord infiltration mssions like here

Contains Acetone
Aug 22, 2004
DROP IN ANY US MAILBOX, POST PAID BY SECUR-A-KEY

Contains Acetone fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Jun 25, 2020

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np2g0OSVX70

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

Son of Man posted:

I don't know what the gently caress is going on at all here and I'm not going to pretend I do. But that b+r forum looks cool anyway so I registered as me, Son of Man. I've been on SA for 20 years but the last few weeks of posting with this cspam crew has been the most meaningful community interaction I've ever had here. If the core of cspam is going to b+r then I'll go too if you'd have me.

Do I need an invite code for anything besides waiving the $10 fee? If that's all it does i don't need one, I'd rather pay my way so someone else can get a voucher. I have PMs

the invite code doesnt auto waive it, we have to approve the person manually, its mostly for tracking bad actors and who let them in. rn the auto-approve tied to paypal is fuckered so we're doing everything by hand so if you wanna donate you can and if you dont, dont. whatever man. we will be posting an accounting update once things settle down so everyone knows what we're working wtih and where its going

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

we're good people tryng to do the lord, george soros', work here on earth and sometimes we gently caress up but we always talk about it so that theres none of the cloak and dagger bullshit that ends in secret nazi discord infiltration mssions like here

yeah it wasn't an insult, well-meaning bumbling is way better than cloak-and-dagger bullshit and hell it's still better than anything i could do

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Yinlock posted:

posting refugees setting off down the digital oregon trail

Fleeing the Lowtax tyranny, the last Postingstar, CSPAM, leads a ragtag fleet on a lonely quest, for a shining planet known as B&R.

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

Yinlock posted:

yeah it wasn't an insult, well-meaning bumbling is way better than cloak-and-dagger bullshit and hell it's still better than anything i could do

we love our mods, our post enforcement

we love our big admins they're important

t-.-t
Nov 25, 2006

WampaLord posted:

I registered as my current username, but I won't be upset if you don't approve because I know I don't have any post history or whatever.

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

WampaLord posted:

registered w/ my current username !

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

...on the plus side I'm feeling much more angry now than I expected so this totally helps me get in character.
I mean, I didn't post ITT or in C-SPAM at all and I was approved within minutes. I don't think anyone has to worry about not being let in unless they're a real huge piece of poo poo and even then.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
Registered on Bread n Roses under this name, "The Grimace"

howdy

von Vicious
Apr 2, 2015

I'M A GINGER BABY WwwWWaaAaAhhH!!!

WampaLord posted:

registered as ferg-face

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth

Yinlock posted:

posting refugees setting off down the digital oregon trail

This is actually natural born killers and we just killed our abusive father, Rodney Dangerfield

I'm woody harrelson

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
Registered on BnR as Bastard Tetris, thanks so much for doing this!

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

t-.-t posted:

I registered as my current username, but I won't be upset if you don't approve because I know I don't have any post history or whatever.

Nah, you're fine, and you should be approved now.

I'm gonna take a quick break from approving for like 10-15 minutes, apologies for any delays.

Welcome to all the new people, we really put a lot of effort in to make it a cool place to post and the quality of life improvements are amazing once you get used to the new posting software. Enjoy!

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

WampaLord posted:

i just approved you, you should be good to post

Thanks!

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
that's the first goatse I've laughed at in years

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
say what you will about lowtax, at least he's not racist since he likes his women with black eyes

Scare Monster
Oct 5, 2013

WampaLord posted:

I registered under HiVizHotdogs. I'm a lifelong lurker, but I'd hate to lose one of my main sources of news and non-bullshit political discourse.

cookiefulloarsenic
Oct 30, 2011

WampaLord posted:

I registered as “cookiefullofarsenic” on breadnroses. Thank you for doing this!

Rockit
Feb 2, 2017

I haven’t posted in ages so I post now so I’m accepted.
I’m ready to get owned thanks.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

At $3544 currently :rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

WampaLord posted:

Registered, but same name as here. thanks!