Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SPIRIT HALLOWEEN SALE
Nov 5, 2017

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

What is going on???

From my own experience being in abusive relationships, I'm going to guess it was gaslighting or holding something personal over her head to expose her online. Or something more personal, exposed to family.

Considering all the BSing about credible legal action in his other messages... I'm going to guess he went with some threat of legal action. Which is ironic from the man who invented internet attorney Leonard J Crabs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

vandalism posted:

This whole debacle is a farce and is emblematic why the twitterista cancel culture is a joke. It only serves as self effacing, decadent ego masturbation. There is no justice; no semblance of justice--it's an ouroboros of poo poo eating itself for eternity.

Why do you beat women?

Fill Baptismal
Dec 15, 2008
The front page article just changed. It no longer has the domsestic abuse allegations and is now just the shitpost.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

cock hero flux posted:

it was like 6 months ago, with Ladyambien

he's accelerating and at this rate by this time next year he'll ask a woman out and then just deck her when says yes

If you need any tunnels dug just tell him there's a woman on the other side of the mountain and watch those fists fly

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

If you mean the total from before this all started, I believe it was just over $7000. So he's dropped somewhere in the neighborhood of $4000 overnight.
Oh I just meant from when I checked it earlier...he's dropped like halfway but I'm wondering what the core of holdouts is gonna look like

BoldFace
Feb 28, 2011
I honestly think people would have laughed this off if it happened 10 years ago. Interesting how times change.

Rhetoric-o-Tron
Jan 5, 2009

by Pragmatica
I don't know what's more entertaining -- his current hole that he's in with the IRS or the fact that he's still not reporting all forms of income.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
Its been an honor shitposting with you fine ladies and gentlemen.

Eat poo poo Lowtax

brokenknee
Aug 3, 2014

Songbearer posted:

If you need any tunnels dug just tell him there's a woman on the other side of the mountain and watch those fists fly

:vince:

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Still Dismal posted:

So 2013 is incident #1, Logan Day is incident #3, what is incident #2?

Don't forget incident #0

https://www.somethingawful.com/news/what-learned-last/

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Cowman posted:

how is that worth a million dollars

I mean, there's only one Groverhaus...

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Its cool how philosophers have progressed from Dioegenes trolling an entire society, to some guy slamming down ten dollars to tell everyone how intelligent he is for not having an opinion and immediately getting called an incel

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Blockade posted:

How do we know lowtax had a wife or girlfriend and this all isn't a giant ruse to find out which posters are disloyal?

That would be great if it was the plan, and then he comes back to see who his "enemies" are, and is all "... oh poo poo, it's everyone."

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Songbearer posted:

Unfortunately much like the way he punches, he can only dig in one direction: down

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

Obeah posted:

And Burt's very respectful response!

This is the epitome of small dick energy. Embarassing. Imagine being so pathetic, you attempt to lord yourself over someone using your title as a mod on a forum 15 years past its prime

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

i am very seldom maudlin, and i have held a low opinion of goons in general for over a decade

but i am proud that you mfs stood up for this

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

brokenknee posted:

For all your shitstain needs, there's vandalism

"I mean it's nerdy but it doesn't seem too b- there it is."

Stalin-Chan
Feb 11, 2009

big mean giraffe posted:

This is the epitome of small dick energy. Embarassing.

its funny because i've been posting on this forum for 10 years and i've never heard of a user named "burt sexual"

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

Any psychology majors able to decipher this mess? Goons complaining about people being part of a forum with a serial rapist yet continue to post instead of just leaving the forums. I propose that none of you big talkers are going to leave. Prove me wrong.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004
Tried to catch up but couldn't so I skipped ahead.

I'm guessing it's safe to assume Lowtax is still super lovely.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

lmao

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Please take a moment to write to Patreon about removing his access to crowd funding services.

https://support.patreon.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

re: https://www.patreon.com/GamingGarbage

There will always be a few hundred idiot goons with so many overlooked lootcrate subscriptions that we wont get his abuse dollars petty cash down to zero without your help.

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer

vandalism posted:

poo poo on me. I dont mind it.

Here are the facts.

I dont know what happened in this whole situation because I wasn't there for any of it. I'm not defending what may or may not have happened because I legitimately don't know. I wasn't there. It's all he said she said. None of you have any more knowledge of what happened than me. If he did commit some violence, that is bad and wrong.

I'm up in here thinking gee maybe we should think about both sides, but there aren't two sides. There is the cancel whoever side. gently caress vandalism am I right guys?

For this situation, the 3rd time, let's say sure, you're right.

Lady Ambien, the police report, and this being the 3rd allegation? Then lowtax and some mods banning anyone who mentioned it? How about getting her gofundme taken down?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lol no one seemed to notice this sorry

Rhetoric-o-Tron
Jan 5, 2009

by Pragmatica

Piggy Smalls posted:

Any psychology majors able to decipher this mess? Goons complaining about people being part of a forum with a serial rapist yet continue to post instead of just leaving the forums. I propose that none of you big talkers are going to leave. Prove me wrong.

Well that's meta as gently caress.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Piggy Smalls posted:

Wow, it's almost as if they value this place and want to see it continue, only in better hands.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Piggy Smalls posted:

You just added to the issue and now I've responded to you!!! Oh no!!!!

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

posting before everything just suddenly shuts down and disappears forever

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

june should be v for vendetta

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

meanburrito or whatever, please screenshot the goatman reports that you are getting

weed cat
Dec 23, 2010

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:
:f5:

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Piggy Smalls posted:

most of us have committed account suicide already simply by posting in this thread, because as soon as lowtax has finished whatever horrible poo poo he's doing in real life now he's going to kramer his way into this thread and ban absolutely everyone in it

at this point autobanning is just saving him time

Stalin-Chan
Feb 11, 2009

Piggy Smalls posted:

wuffles posted:

posting before everything just suddenly shuts down and disappears forever

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

Piggy Smalls posted:

Why should we have to leave? He's the one who sucks.

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
Ah cool a post I made 10 years ago. Am I supposed to cry and beg you for forgiveness like the celebrities who tweeted poo poo 10 years ago?

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Snow Cone Capone posted:

vandalism goes on a barely-coherent rant about how magic: the gathering is an sjw conspiracy or something:

gently caress man I play MTG once in a while and even I can't parse what this loving dork is trying to say

they're australian, well noted for having lovely views on misogyny, racism, genocide [..]

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i'm here because i want to see what incredibly loving stupid thing lowtax does next, him bringing himself pain and misery is a small bit of joy for me at this point in time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fill Baptismal
Dec 15, 2008

Majorian posted:

Wow, it's almost as if they value this place and want to see it continue, only in better hands.