Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Google Butt posted:

plenty have come near me lmao

Makes it sound like he spends a lot of time outside women’s windows hiding in a shrub, doesn’t it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

feelix posted:

At least one of the police reports was on Lowtax side but people got mad about it getting posted. Also lol trusting police reports

I think Lowtax is a piece of poo poo and surrounds himself with pieces of poo poo. His children are probably pieces of poo poo too, they were raised by pieces of poo poo. I would know, I'm a huge piece of poo poo myself. Basically what I'm saying is the galaxy brain take that both sides are bad

it takes a special kind of person to see a situation where a guy beats the poo poo out of multiple women and think "how can I avoid having a real opinion on this?"

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.
don’t loving buy it
don’t loving drink it
don’t loving call the cops

Rhetoric-o-Tron
Jan 5, 2009

by Pragmatica

Another Bill posted:

Can whomever is writing about this for Vice Magazine promise to name drop me please? I was in the dos/don'ts column once you owe me

I've got you, fam.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Funk In Shoe posted:

REminder that Burt Sexual is 45+ and has, on many occassions, joked about how sexy his daughter is.
Ah yes, how his daughter was getting taken to prom by a Chad from the football team...

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Remember when after spending a month talking about what a sex freak and creep schmorky was Richard dud a stream that was just him showing shmorkys weird pervert art to his daughter? And if you said that was weird the dumbest people online would say you just dont get it and the mods would instantly ban you for bringing up his kids?
Did that actually happen because Jesus Christ. Allowing Shmorky any kind of access to his kids given what everyone could always see and repeatedly told him about Shmork, wasn't a responsible decision overall

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Jon Joe posted:

Things that you can do right now to help:

1. Donate to RAINN: https://donate.rainn.org/donate
2. Talk to people in your communities about what's happening, and encourage them to donate to RAINN as well. Threads, discords, whatever!
3. Don't be a wrecker who vaults the destruction of their posting enemies or mods above tangible gains, such as donations to RAINN or the discontinuation of Lowtax's funding/ownership.

PoorPeteBest
Oct 13, 2005

We're not hitchhiking anymore! We're riding!
2020 amirite!?!?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

brokenknee posted:

also this poo poo is very on brand for 2020 so i'm not surprised by it at all

just disappointed

Anime Bernie Bro
Feb 4, 2020

FUCK MY ASSHOLE, LOL

Another Bill posted:

Can whomever is writing about this for Vice Magazine promise to name drop me please? I was in the dos/don'ts column once you owe me

hell, same

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
Why couldn't lowtax have just smoked weed. This would never have happened if he wasn't so inclined to punching mary jane instead of smoking it

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Another Bill posted:

also can you please mention the gaping man-anus
tia

Old Story
Jun 2, 2006

Oven Wrangler

Tungsten posted:

here's a freshly hosted copy for everyone

ah yes, the forum's equivalent of throwing a brick through a Starbucks window

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Spinz posted:

It's too many imo
The risk would be extreme
Not saying it won't happen but it would NOT get the customary reregs

hes too trifling

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

:captainpop:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Is it possible for Jeffery to go deep into the code of the website and change Lowtax's password on him?

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Crazy Ted posted:

In non-urban Missouri a house like that probably goes for $300,000.

There are some benefits to flyover country.

Yeah that's not an especially huge house for suburban Missouri. Probably 90% plywood though

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

bad posts ahead!!! posted:

don’t loving buy it
don’t loving drink it
don’t loving call the cops

lol

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
How's the forums meltdown going?

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

CesspoolofHatred
Apr 3, 2017

egg_dog posted:

I've been sent this by an old goon. it's a steam chat from a few days ago so dubious third hand info. please take it with a pinch of salt and not as gospel. No idea who Mad Scientist Media are and apologies if this is unrelated and I have been Bamboozled Like A Chump.

btw I've done a donation to RAINN and you should too.

Feller I can't see poo poo, do you have a bigger version of that on hand

EDIT: Looks like it was expanded, thanks much

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
*Woman steps by him in the grocery aisle instead of pretending she was done there; vandalism sweats profusely*

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

Who What Now posted:

Is it possible for Jeffery to go deep into the code of the website and change Lowtax's password on him?

Any competent admin could lock the owner out of the system easily

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

cock hero flux posted:

it takes a special kind of person to see a situation where a guy beats the poo poo out of multiple women and think "how can I avoid having a real opinion on this?"

Thank u for understanding

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

punk rebel ecks posted:

Who is getfiscal? I keep hearing about him but he was before my time.

He was a lefty LF poster who was perma'd and now spends his time posting the greatest hot-take troll tweets on twitter that normies always fall for.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Who What Now posted:

that would be a crime

brokenknee
Aug 3, 2014

brokenknee posted:

first we must apply the bees

OH GOD

Intl Cron
Dec 5, 2005

I'm just an olde-fashioned cowboy...
Posting to be a part of internet ephemera

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe

CesspoolofHatred posted:

Feller I can't see poo poo, do you have a bigger version of that on hand

i hosed up and timg'ed a webp. fixed.

but please, hearty pinch of salt as the source is third hand.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
beecock... hadn't seen that one in a while. sweet nostalgia.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Waltzing Along posted:

we're under 3k now

USA USA USA

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

big mean giraffe posted:

Any competent admin could lock the owner out of the system easily

Jeffery do the needful.

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004

Waltzing Along posted:

Gapingly.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

The Ol Spicy Keychain posted:

beecock... hadn't seen that one in a while. sweet nostalgia.

Yeah, made me smile

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
what the gently caress?

So is lowtax in jail?

what the gently caress?

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte
https://twitter.com/PlutonisIsDead/status/1275934529434210304?s=20

lmao

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

cock hero flux posted:

we're under 3k now

USA USA USA

Thats the cost of the fromus bandwith PER MONTH! its been a pleasure posting with you all.

Rynoto
Apr 27, 2009
It doesn't help that I'm fat as fuck, so my face shouldn't be shown off in the first place.

Who What Now posted:

Based off my zero understanding of the forums but also hearing the horror stories I'd be worried that touching literally anything to do with his account would cause the servers to catch fire and/or collapse into an unrecoverable pile.

So perfect outcome, really.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

hulk hogan did 9/11.jpg except every panel is lowtax beating a woman

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

He was a lefty LF poster who was perma'd and now spends his time posting the greatest hot-take troll tweets on twitter that normies always fall for.

lol getfiscal significantly predated lf, his gbs trolling was legendary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer

vandalism posted:

If I stop posting itt the fascists have won...I'm the last bastion

You're also not responding to my good faith responses. You're bragging about having sex?

vandalism posted:

Plenty have come near me, if you know what I mean. Sorry it's hard for you to believe that someone of a different opinion than you is successful and happy. But go ahead, keep calling me an incel, telling me to gently caress off, etc.

Here they are again:

1st_Panzer_Div. posted:

For this situation, the 3rd time, let's say sure, you're right.

Lady Ambien, the police report, and this being the 3rd allegation? Then lowtax and some mods banning anyone who mentioned it? How about getting her gofundme taken down?

What is your response to Lady Ambien's claims of abuse?
What is your response to the police reports?
Does this being the 3rd allegation matter in any way?
What is your response to lowtax & moderators banning anyone for mentioning Lady Ambien's claims of abuse?
What is your response to lowtax going after Lady Ambien's gofundme, which takes no money from him, to have it taken then?