Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

I laughed real loving hard at that nsfw gif of Goat Man.

loving PAGE SNIPES :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I just hope that I have cost the forums more money than the $10 I spent on them.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Never thought I’d go down posting side by side with a scoopster

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Welp, if this is it for SA then I wanna say I had a great time posting (but mostly lurking) here with you guys.

Honestly whatvdvabenmeltzter said about Dean Amanda’s do flux every telling. Also th where at r wee sees himself as a a superstars in friend

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Petit Gregory posted:

Welp, if this is it for SA then I wanna say I had a great time posting (but mostly lurking) here with you guys.

Honestly whatvdvabenmeltzter said about Dean Amanda’s do flux every telling. Also th where at r wee sees himself as a a superstars in friend

Still the actual funniest post in the history of this subforum

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Ive heard poo poo about breadnroses having a sex pest as a higher up but i wont argue its prob not a better place to be rn

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Junpei Hyde posted:

Ive heard poo poo about breadnroses having a sex pest as a higher up but i wont argue its prob not a better place to be rn

Say what? Tell me more.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

I lurked for years before finally buying an account in (I think) 2006, and the wrestling community here is the only part of the forums that isn't full of hostile assholes, at least in my experience. Dunno if I'll shift over to breadandroses or not, but either way I'll miss you guys if this is the end.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Yeah it's looking like it's gonna be tough to force Lowtax out and it looks like things are gonna get worse (the posts 100% feel forced and vile) so while I love talking about New Japan I'll be looking at moving on

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Also not as much goatse in this subforum, which I truly appreciate.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Never thought I’d go down posting side by side with a scoopster

Then how about side by side...with a shitposter??

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Also not as much goatse in this subforum, which I truly appreciate.
We have Vinceflex.jpg

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

RealFoxy posted:

We have Vinceflex.jpg

but enough about pictures of assholes...

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Wendell posted:

Say what? Tell me more.

Anecdotal evidence but ive heard tollymain in particular has put off more than a few women with his behaviour, and according to a friend of mine some of the B&R recruitment people can be way too overly flirty when trying to get you on board.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Recruitment? What am I gonna go fight the bugs?

jesus. flirty fishing for an offshoot of a dead website. 2020 is nuts

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

Man i'm gonna miss you guys if this is it. You guys are cool af and i've had fun here. I'll probably jump on the discord or bnr, but thank yall for a previously chill time.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

forkboy84 posted:

Bread & Roses seems really chill. The wrestling threads in the Sports & Wrasslin' sub seem quiet but there's a good way to change that: Just Post

Went ahead and signed up for this. See some of you there or on discord if the site implodes for real

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
This isn't the AEW thread.........

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Junpei Hyde posted:

Anecdotal evidence but ive heard tollymain in particular has put off more than a few women with his behaviour, and according to a friend of mine some of the B&R recruitment people can be way too overly flirty when trying to get you on board.

You mean I just went and signed up when I could've had someone pretend to be interested in me first

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Erebus posted:

You mean I just went and signed up when I could've had someone pretend to be interested in me first

You got ripped off yes

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I DID IT AGAIN I suck I'm closing this thread. :gonk:

MJeff fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Jun 25, 2020

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Still the actual funniest post in the history of this subforum

I still have no idea what it's trying to say.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

WatermelonGun posted:

i want my ban to come from jerusalem none of these other SLOBS

https://i.imgur.com/xmqhUUD.gif :nws:

I have failed you yet again, WatermelonGun.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Just signed in to see the site is imploding? If this is what kills Wrestlehut2k, I'll always have the memories. I haven't been posting lately, but I always enjoyed the Christmas Gift Swap.

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
J-Ru, our only interaction was Starman and Bam Bam Bigelow, and for that, I wish I had time to draw a picture of Bam Bam as Starman.

WHat I am saying is, I hope we all find each other/get to stay here cuz this suuuuucks

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

J-Ru, our only interaction was Starman and Bam Bam Bigelow, and for that, I wish I had time to draw a picture of Bam Bam as Starman.

there's still time friend

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Just want to remind everybody that our kokoro wish is that all these offsites/discords etc serve basically as safety nets, and something is accomplished or resolved that allows SA to continue on without Lowtax (basically how it's run for like 95% of the time for the last decade as far as I can tell). I'm not privy to any of that backend stuff, I have no more information than what I just said, but I hope like hell things work out.

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

:hai:

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

MY F&*%ing standing desk is sitting at the airport because "due to covid" no courier wants to deliver it. Can't do my arts with my desk. Unless I balance my graphic tablet on my lap....

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

i was hoping some wrestling would help take my mind off all this but it was always stuck in the back of my mind and kind of ruined the experience

that video is still haunting me and it's making me feel physically ill. I'm gonna take a few days away from the site to detox

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Gonna go to sleep now. I love you all and I love this subforum

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

From the GBS (i know) thread on the situation

Incomplete Fish posted:

remember at the end of last year when lowtax told his daughter (who caught him cheating) that he never wants to see her again?

But hey if you're looking for any positives, the patreon's now down to $2899 :toot: (for reference, it was at over $7400 twenty hours ago)

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Junpei Hyde posted:

Gonna go to sleep now. I love you all and I love this subforum

:glomp:

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Still can’t believe that’s a father speaking to his daughter.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
this forum has been bigger than lowtax for years now. i dont want to see the communities that have developed here wither and die because a sad old man wont let go. maybe im just sentimental because ive been posting here so long!

Zoltarb
Oct 27, 2007
I've been a decades-long lurker and extremely occasional poster and I really, really don't wanna go anywhere else but I'd miss the hell out of everyone. gently caress abusers too.

Counterfeit
May 20, 2007
If this is the end of the forums, then I just want to say thank you for entertaining me everyone. I found my way here from Fark due to the photoshop contests, and this has been my home for almost 15 years even though I hardly ever post. It’s weird thinking about how much of my sense of humor has been shaped by this place. I pretty much confine myself to SAS and FI now, and I’ve got no desire to move to another site. My only regret is I wanted to make Cavauro’s top AEW poster list once, but much like Orange Cassidy I never bothered to put any effort into it.

J-Ru, A Scotsman in Egypt is at minimum a twice a year reading for me, if not more. I wanted to thank you for that and if the site goes on but you step down, it’ll be a huge loss for us. Thanks again, everyone.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

holy gently caress I can't believe Fark's gonna outlive this place :stare:

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
Brandon Stroud’s retro reviews on Uproxx made me remember what I loved about wrestling after 15 years away from the it. AEW made me a fan again, and posting with the solid people in the AEW thread made me fall in love with wrestling and the feelings it provoked.

Then Stroud was named In SpeakingOut, and now this.

The place has been super awesome; if it goes down, just know I loving appreciate every last one of you that made me fall back in love with this weird rear end sport.

Counterfeit
May 20, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

holy gently caress I can't believe Fark's gonna outlive this place :stare:

Someone said this the other day and I was just stunned Fark was still going. Don’t even remember how I first found it but I’m happy it brought me here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Can we talk about CM Punk, ketchup, and hot dogs now