Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

starbarry clock posted:

wasnt it a tarantula and it looked like the one from home alone

yes but I've never seen the movie home alone d/t my strong religious beliefs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Eason the Fifth posted:

folks, this site just doesn't hire the best people

does it count as being hired if you just never get paid?

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

angerbeet posted:

There was a spidercock for a while, which IIRC was a poster who did it for some hosed up forums challenge.

abe's ban challenges or whatever they were called?
there was also the dude who hosed lab flasks

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

Heartcatch posted:

I trust everyone remembers Doobie and the dogs.

no, tell us

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Spinz posted:

Thank you so much I can't BELIEVE how nice GBS was about it; it was frankly bizarre

spinster i am glad you are still around. you are a nice poster

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

i just wanna say the taco bell thread really went in the shitter once the fast food forum happened it was better in gbs
I wish I'd found the time to check how the fast food forum was enculturating before it was too late

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

i just wanna say the taco bell thread really went in the shitter once the fast food forum happened it was better in gbs

oh gently caress, i haven't crunchwrapped my rear end around a toilet in a few months......

Fill Baptismal
Dec 15, 2008

Heartcatch posted:

I trust everyone remembers Doobie and the dogs.

That really was the full SA experience. Every stage of that saga perfectly showcased a different aspect of these forums. If anything comes close to capturing this place in it’s entirety it’s that. Ahhh man. Good times.

Excelsior
Apr 30, 2003

he is the funniest man alive jesus lmao

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Spinz posted:

Thank you so much I can't BELIEVE how nice GBS was about it; it was frankly bizarre

it was extremely 'old gbs' in the best way, just a Poster with a bunch of good stories and a thread full of people cheering them on

oglethorpe2020
May 23, 2020

tux liberation front

AHH F/UGH posted:

I love how people are posting so much bannable poo poo and none of the mods or admins are even stopping it

funny how cops are behaving the same way irl in cities with motions to defund the police

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004

TwoStepBoog posted:

Didn't he use ground beef as lubricant for one of the tests?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Rectal Death Adept posted:

oh gently caress, i haven't crunchwrapped my rear end around a toilet in a few months......

get some potato tacos before they go away they're so good

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

TwoStepBoog posted:

abe's ban challenges were funny the first few times, but the weird gbs dicksucking over it turned him into a narcissistic shitlord

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

TwoStepBoog posted:

his method? scientific
the flasks? hosed

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

Blue Raider posted:

spinster i am glad you are still around. you are a nice poster

:yeah:

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Dogmeat posted:

no, tell us

https://doobies-doghouse.fandom.com/wiki/Doobie%27s_DogHouse_Wikia

It has its own wiki.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

punishedkissinger posted:

What a weird thing to get pissy about
No. It isn’t.

Well, I’m certainly not purchasing private messages now. I’ll set up an email address I’m not afraid to post in public. If an actual coalition starts to come together, maybe I’d still be interested.

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Sorry Veni, I'll sell you the website.
Despite everything that’s wrong with this place, and there is a lot, I still consider it the best forum on the Internet. It is in decline, but it’s not quite dead. I’ve been here a long time, and I was willing to put my money where my mouth is. After pages and pages of no acknowledgement and people signal boosting a vapor promise with no plan or even numbers attached to it, I started to have second thoughts. Now, I think what will happen is that all the people talking about how important this place is and how much they want to stay here will actually just disperse into the wind when the time comes.

LibbyM
Dec 7, 2011

Haven't really posted much or even lurked much around these parts in a long time, but I'm getting some good laughs at some genuinely dark things out of this thread, reminds me why I used to like this place.

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

here comes cask posted:

here are the balls

lmfao who was this again

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Beet Wagon posted:

Dont think so. He balls'd the star citizen thread a couple times. Unless that was a different balls guy lmao

He spread out a bunch of hundreds on a table and said Chris Roberts was paying him to shill and at the bottom of the pic you could clearly see his nuts and IIRC the post got half a dozen replies before someone even commented on the nuts.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

here comes cask posted:

here are the balls

I shared this with some goons and we all had a great laugh

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Dogmeat posted:

no, tell us

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

oglethorpe2020 posted:

funny how cops are behaving the same way irl in cities with motions to defund the police

i think it's more because they agree lowtax is a piece of poo poo domestic abuser.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

TwoStepBoog posted:

Let's check the SAclopedia!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=721

Apparently it was a toxx chain challenge thread.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Rivethead posted:

Don't forget:

Yeah, that has since been replaced by Missingno erotic fanfiction.

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Frances Nurples posted:

Truth. This community is strong, diverse, and not without its warts, but it's one of the least hosed up places I know about online. I'm struggling with the idea that this hosed up piece of poo poo might cost us one of the only good places left to be online. He's done more damage over the past decade than he ever did good and we'd be better off without him than with. I just hope that there's a future for this community that doesn't involve bi-annual meltdowns over what a shitpiece the founder is.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
Is income tax or domestic abuse lawyer tax the low tax? Trends currently point to income tax.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

doctorthefonz
Nov 17, 2007

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

No. It isn’t.

Well, I’m certainly not purchasing private messages now. I’ll set up an email address I’m not afraid to post in public. If an actual coalition starts to come together, maybe I’d still be interested.

Despite everything that’s wrong with this place, and there is a lot, I still consider it the best forum on the Internet. It is in decline, but it’s not quite dead. I’ve been here a long time, and I was willing to put my money where my mouth is. After pages and pages of no acknowledgement and people signal boosting a vapor promise with no plan or even numbers attached to it, I started to have second thoughts. Now, I think what will happen is that all the people talking about how important this place is and how much they want to stay here will actually just disperse into the wind when the time comes.

could trustworthy wealthgoons crowdfund an offer to buyout lowtax from us?

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
Please regale us with the stories of old, before we're all permabanned. Remind us of the good times...

Also post groverhaus

H2Eau
Jun 2, 2010

No. It isn’t.

Yes it is

Nobody knows who the gently caress you are why would you be the person to "buy the forums"

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

troubled teen posted:

Didn't he use ground beef as lubricant for one of the tests?

lol

thunderspanks posted:

abe's ban challenges were funny the first few times, but the weird gbs dicksucking over it turned him into a narcissistic shitlord

iirc they started out pretty innocent. like "wear a free hugs and kisses sign in public and record the results" but near the end you got flask fucker

now that we're going through forums memory, a quick lmao at "keyboard goop"

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

QUEER FRASIER posted:

seconding this, Arf I very much enjoy your c-spam trolling and will miss it if/when this site blows up

:tipshat:

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
:discourse:

No. It isn’t.

Let this forum die. Consider that no Goon offsite survives without turning into a den of terrible, terrible drama. We all want SA to be the awesome site it was, but that ship sailed years ago. The past twelve months should make it abundantly clear what this site is. It is dead. It is a dead site. There is nothing of value here anymore.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

TwoStepBoog posted:

abe modchallenged two worlds to get laid at one point. the thread generated some outstanding pictures but they got eaten by waffleimages

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Does anyone have the dishwasher egg pictures?

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

bird with big dick posted:

He spread out a bunch of hundreds on a table and said Chris Roberts was paying him to shill and at the bottom of the pic you could clearly see his nuts and IIRC the post got half a dozen replies before someone even commented on the nuts.

It loving ruled lmao, every single time a new reg showed up for a while people just assumed it was him and demanded to see the balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
somebody please post the spidercocks itt