Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

juggalo baby coffin posted:

posting anything evidential about lowtax being a piece of poo poo was always bannable for being 'offsite drama'

remember when the mods ran a spy network to allegedly spy on nazi goons but all the people doing it just became nazis so the nazi contingent on SA just had a direct line to the mods?

and talking about it or making fun of the mods about it was bannable?

wasn't that like a month ago?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

punishedkissinger posted:

Yet another piece of evidence the mods surpressed.

The admins are blameless how could they know :effort:

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Someone asked and I provided

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

smg77 posted:

This is the most likely scenario.

"We're taking SA back to its roots. No more pussyfooting around racial slurs and offensive humor, they're what the site was founded on! Go nuts!"

...yeah, it really does write itself.

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost
perhaps the hour finally arrives for the coupons mod to unlock his forbidden chest of treasure, nearly bursting to the brim with 20 years of skimmed amazon referrals, and buy the forums

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

zer0spunk posted:

howd epg and fistgrrl make out, did they manage to flee this place properly or in a weird ragequit

i stopped paying attention for a bunch of years

Hey, I remember those names! Fistgrrl was very cool to me about something, but I forgot what..

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

"mods knew" should be the inscription on this forum's tombstone

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

unban Keep It Real and give him the forums, his time has come

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.
The forums have gotten super slow all of a sudden.

TenaciousTomato
Jul 17, 2007

Interworld and the New Innocence

Oil of Paris posted:

perhaps the hour finally arrives for the coupons mod to unlock his forbidden chest of treasure, nearly bursting to the brim with 20 years of skimmed amazon referrals, and buy the forums

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Filthy Haiku posted:

No loving way. And people didn't make a stink about this? What the gently caress?

lowtax still has(had?) a strong cult of personality here due to people mistakenly thinking he is Something Awful.

When that image was posted initially during the last domestic abuse saga people responded claiming either that it could possibly hypothetically be fake therefore it was impossible to say it was real or that kiwifarms also had acquired it and they are bad. Therefore don't talk about it because it makes Lowtax (And in their minds Lowtax=Something Awful) look bad.

These were the same people agreeing with Lowtax that his second wife accusing him of assault was a liar, because it makes Lowtax (And in their minds Lowtax=Something Awful) look bad. That real special logical wizard poo poo goons pull where they just decide the outcome they want and convince themselves through elaborate forum posts that's how things are.

It didn't help the mods and admins have been punishing people trying to call him out on this stuff.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

D1E posted:

Man I can't wait to read Lowtax's Forums Announcement once he's done writing his magnum opus begging for new Patreon pledges.

He's gonna go full MAGA and make this a Trump Redhat Chud forum because you can easily grift the gently caress out of those people.

This is 100% what's gonna happen. It's gonna be a big "the liberals lied about me and tried to ruin my life" thing.

Stalin-Chan
Feb 11, 2009

Snow Cone Capone posted:

it was december lol but yea basically in covid time

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

lite_sleepr posted:

Here's a guy making GBS threads his balls out

https://twitter.com/i/status/1275956194717208576

and they say no one makes art anymore

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

burt show yourself pussy

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

SA is over, lets just move https://breadnroses.net/

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Oil of Paris posted:

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

D1E posted:

Man I can't wait to read Lowtax's Forums Announcement once he's done writing his magnum opus begging for new Patreon pledges.

He's gonna go full MAGA and make this a Trump Redhat Chud forum because you can easily grift the gently caress out of those people.

smg77 posted:

This is the most likely scenario.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

Red posted:

Almost like the site is burning down

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

Phlegmish posted:

Someone asked and I provided

oh, sorry, i completely missed that post and was just bewildered as to why you felt like you had to share that

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Valleyant posted:

The admins are blameless how could they know :effort:

Look, yes, obviously they had to see all the evidence to recognize what images to ban people for but they didn't read any of it.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house

ArfJason posted:

it was unreal

i was banned for that post lol

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

I CANNOT HELP BUT MAKE THE DCSS THREAD A FETID SWAMP OF UNFUN POSTING
plz notice me trunk-senpai

Obeah posted:

Those "weird impulse to take a random swing at the bible while disavowing your daughter" goon vibes.

lol

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Dunno how you can read that text and think "Yes, I will defend this man to keep my internet admin/mod position"

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Red posted:

People are posting. The code can’t handle that.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Vince MechMahon posted:

This is 100% what's gonna happen. It's gonna be a big "the liberals lied about me and tried to ruin my life" thing.

coming this winter: a new podcast from the founders of 2 of your favorite websites, Something Awful and Vice!

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

Snow Cone Capone posted:

yeah it was like late 2019 early 2020 i think

it went away real fast after the mods made a new account to reply to people in QCS so nobody could know which admin was responding to stuff and then locked everything down lmao

the worlds most cowardly morons

brokenknee
Aug 3, 2014

littleorv posted:

Dunno how you can read that text and think "Yes, I will defend this man to keep my internet admin/mod position"

ask burt if the coward ever decides to show his face

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
This is probably the worst possible takeaway from all this, but I didn't know what Goldbelly was and my god, do they have some delicious looking (ridiculously priced) food on there

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

Much like a broken clock, the people accusing me of haymakering multiple wives are only right because I've done it so many times

dodecahardon
Oct 20, 2008

juggalo baby coffin posted:

yeah it was like late 2019 early 2020 i think

it went away real fast after the mods made a new account to reply to people in QCS so nobody could know which admin was responding to stuff and then locked everything down lmao

the worlds most cowardly morons

What a bunch of maroons

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Guys I can't wait for the Justin Whang YouTube video on this.

Stalin-Chan
Feb 11, 2009
like lowtax, you clearly have some kind of personality disorder, if you wanna stop having dysfunctional relationships with literally everyone in your life (including now essentially everyone on this entire website) you can get help, it's not too late to just go talk to a doctor and a therapist.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Saoshyant posted:

Totally clears the President!

Conveniently, this is also totally what a non-sociopath, well adjusted individual would say when talking with a 12 year old girl!

I was just about to ask what her age was again and holy poo poo. What a pathetic guy.

I kinda sorta defended him in the previous thread, and am feeling like a lovely sucker right now I tell ya what.
I think I would have dropped the man just from seeing this alone though lol.

Well that and the "physically abused mom by reaching over the kids while in bed".
I think I'm almost more grossed out by behaving like this around/to kids than the spousal abuse. Almost.

Like if kids don't make you man up and put away your lovely behavour/habits even at all, than you're straight trash.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Taffer posted:

SA is over, lets just move https://breadnroses.net/

I'm checking them out (tomorrow).

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum

Rectal Death Adept posted:

lowtax still has(had?) a strong cult of personality here due to people mistakenly thinking he is Something Awful.

I mean, he does appear to be something awful.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Vince MechMahon posted:

Guys I can't wait for the Justin Whang YouTube video on this.

its gonna be good

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

littleorv posted:

but we have such a wonderful community and we don't want to break it up (because breaking it up means we can't be petty tyrants anymore)

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

People are posting. The code can’t handle that.

Why would you reply to this???

You're stressing out the servers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

It's been a long time and remembering the past of the internet is on everyone's mind right now, and the darkest lols are often the most cathartic

We all just wanted to bbe posters