Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

SlimGoodbody posted:

holy poo poo

https://www.facebook.com/toad.roll/posts/10216978681648267

and video of her saying she's not being coerced and did in fact gently caress up royally. i'll be god damned.
https://www.facebook.com/toad.roll/posts/10216979542429786

ahaha ha haa haa ha aaha aoh man some of ya'll getting b a n n e d

i mean, it's going to be understandably difficult for people to immediately believe this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

There is still the chance that this is coerced or part of the psychological control that comes with an abusive relationship. I think it's gonna be a minute before we can really untangle this spaghetti. I really hope Logan is actually safe right now and not being gaslit or anything. loving hell. I just wanted to post about elite trafficking rings on a dead gay comedy forum.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

When I thought he had "backhanded" me, what had really happened was I had been trying to rouse him from sleep and as he tried to get up, I was accidentally pushed to the floor.

I'm really trying to picture this in my head as a real event that happened and I am struggling

quote:

I lied when I said he beats women and lies about it; I want to blame it on being drunk and not remembering anything, but really it's just that I'm a horrible person and a liar. I need help.

this sounds like something you say while smiling with a gun pressed to the small of your back, perhaps when someone is at the door checking on a domestic violence incident

empty whippet box has issued a correction as of 03:44 on Jun 25, 2020

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

empty whippet box posted:

I'm really trying to picture this in my head as a real event that happened and I am struggling

this sounds like something you say while smiling with a gun pressed to the small of your back, perhaps when the police are at the poor responding to a report of a domestic violence incident

It only works in my brain if they're both mixing pills and booze (which they both could be) and like he's halfway on the couch and she's leaning over and swaying and he groggily reaches out like a bear and she topples. But like. Occam's Razor ain't doin' this story any favors.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
that statement and video actually had the opposite of the intended effect on me tbh

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
there's even the "I fell down the stairs" loving hell

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
This is just insanely transparent to everyone who knew Lowtax's history from before this whose opinion didn't depend on this week's incident, or anyone who deals with abusers in real life

HELLO LADIES
Feb 15, 2008
:3 -$5 :3

empty whippet box posted:

My wife has thwacked me good a few of times (enough to leave a bruise in one case) when I've had to wake her up early for meetings, or checking on her during bad dreams bc she's a really poor and restless sleeper, and we're both cis women, plus she's a skinny noodle person. I give no fucks about Lowtax and don't know the extent of his disability with the neck poo poo, but it's more than plausible to me, especially if she was drunk, and grown rear end cis man on cis woman is never pretty.

The "I fell down the stairs" for sure seems like bullshit, but the "smacked/injured while interacting with a half-asleep person" phenomenon is real af in a general way, at least.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I actually have full-on punched my wife in the face in my sleep. I literally woke up to her y elling 'WHAT THE gently caress' and smacking me. not kidding at all, I also used to have sleepwalking problems when I was younger. hasn't happened in a long time, I think probably once I got my CPAP machine it stopped. (it happened more than once)

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
It's definitely possible. I'm sat here trying to figure how you get a black eye from falling down the stairs.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Dumb Lowtax posted:

This is just insanely transparent to everyone who knew Lowtax's history from before this whose opinion didn't depend on this week's incident, or anyone who deals with abusers in real life

Like, for example, every new bit of context that you find to the Lowtax story ends up looking this bad or worse:

CW: child abuse

Incomplete Fish posted:

quote:

Just a reminder that Lowtax also exposes his adolescent child to exploitation horror films (Goodnight Mommy in this case) with gore and insane violence, and in particular was picking films that had "crazy" mothers or killing mothers, to gently caress with Ashley. This is just one of many weird and hosed up things Ashley has shared with me, and is probably tame by the standard of the rest of the things I have been told. I talk with her all the time, and boy howdy I sure feel like now would be a good time to post some things that haven't publicly been brought up.... because gently caress Lowtax.
If you doubt for even a moment that this is not a regular pattern of behavior and not some fluke event, you are naive as gently caress.
EDIT: I should mention the "don't eat the scissors" is in reference to Goodnight Mommy. Ashley came to me asking for help identifying the movie.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
I really hope anyone who's spent any amount of time reading through this thread isn't going to fall for something as simple as that walk-back post.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

gradenko_2000 posted:

I really hope anyone who's spent any amount of time reading through this thread isn't going to fall for something as simple as that walk-back post.

what, do you not Believe Women?

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

Gritted my teeth through the full retraction vid and yowza, yeah, she's being gaslit. Rich is guilty af. In the main thread for this, some posted and deleted info gave specifics about her current situation. Suffice to say she is safe and heading somewhere safer soon. She's with people that are looking out for her. Looking forward to how Rich tries to crawl out from under this so we can fry him with a magnifying glass.

Hoping we can pry this website out of his hands some way.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Much to his lawyer's chagrin I'm sure, he regularly talks about his accusations and ongoing DV cases on his Facebook public profile all the time. Just airing out his family's dirty laundry and making sure side of the story is widely published, or in other words to sic all his "fans" on his own family and muddy up a legal case. Those fans appear to be KF members who flooded his friends list and Youtube channel, and they cry crocodile tears for him in every status he posts and shower him with manipulative praise. Lovebombing should be considered a basic tradecraft method of turning authority figures into assets, and they understand that. That's how New Years Eve night managed to come to pass, with him livestreaming while a bunch of known Nazis in his stream openly goaded into livebanning their various target SA members. Everybody who saw that stream (probably still hosted somewhere) immediately crack pinged and formed an offsite back in January as an emergency measure.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Everybody who saw that stream (probably still hosted somewhere) immediately crack pinged and formed an offsite back in January as an emergency measure.

Yeah it's seen a huge increase in sign-ups, since this particular blow-up has been serious enough to really turn people off from the site (until/unless some kind of acceptable resolution is reached).

It's also a hell of that thing that that was still in 2020, as far as how much time has dilated with everything else going on.

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

We have half of this loving year left to go somehow

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Perry Mason Jar posted:

The community would've never been able to conduct an investigation on their own (they wouldn't be allowed to). The cops were either not going to perform one (complicit) or perform one incompetently (they're cops) anyway.

Also do we know, without any doubt, that the cops/pedos had no hand in destroying the house?

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
If they did it was by conspicuously leaving the house unprotected, knowing either that it would be destroyed, or at the very least, that interference with the house would break the chain of evidence so that nothing could make it to trial.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
is there a summary to this global pedo western civilization conspiracy?

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Jeffrey Epstein

A4R8
Feb 28, 2020

Top City Homo posted:

You’re posting in it

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Top City Homo posted:

During prohibition mobsters blackmailed people in positions of power by hosting sex parties and taking pictures, this turned out to be a particularly effective form of corruption because it often tied multiple politicans, policeman, and businessmen together and ensured their mutual destruction should any of them come clean. They were under the mobs complete control and promised to maintain an illusory war on organized crime, but never to arrest anyone too high up the ladder.

With lots of politicans and policeman under their thumb, organized crime syndicates proceeded to infiltrate the CIA, FBI, and MOSSAD, taking these practices with them. Intel agencies maintained the culture of sexual blackmail because of how effective it was/is.

Why keep politicans and assets under control with violence (that often draws attention) when you can use a rich person as a proxy for illicit parties and then leverage the evidence against them and their friends? The rich have remote mansions, private planes, and personal staff to carry our their every whim.

Billions of dollars + a corrupt justice system + the insanity of the cold war + Intel agencies given total impunity to continue waging wars against abstract concepts + decades of propaganda that wealth comes from merit = A world where someone can own entire islands and fly children to them for orgies with the full support of the US and Israeli government.

It's a snowball effect of corruption. You corrupt some politicans with blackmail, then they pass laws that make your corruption easier, then you branch out to more assets and do the same until the entire system is just a massive and unstoppable force of self interest where the ends always justify the means.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

SlimGoodbody posted:

holy poo poo

and video of her saying she's not being coerced and did in fact gently caress up royally. i'll be god damned.

Ah okay so Rich has only abused two of his wives. Everythings cool then

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Elderbean posted:

During prohibition mobsters blackmailed people in positions of power by hosting sex parties and taking pictures, this turned out to be a particularly effective form of corruption because it often tied multiple politicans, policeman, and businessmen together and ensured their mutual destruction should any of them come clean. They were under the mobs complete control and promised to maintain an illusory war on organized crime, but never to arrest anyone too high up the ladder.

With lots of politicans and policeman under their thumb, organized crime syndicates proceeded to infiltrate the CIA, FBI, and MOSSAD, taking these practices with them. Intel agencies maintained the culture of sexual blackmail because of how effective it was/is.

Why keep politicans and assets under control with violence (that often draws attention) when you can use a rich person as a proxy for illicit parties and then leverage the evidence against them and their friends? The rich have remote mansions, private planes, and personal staff to carry our their every whim.

Billions of dollars + a corrupt justice system + the insanity of the cold war + Intel agencies given total impunity to continue waging wars against abstract concepts + decades of propaganda that wealth comes from merit = A world where someone can own entire islands and fly children to them for orgies with the full support of the US and Israeli government.

It's a snowball effect of corruption. You corrupt some politicans with blackmail, then they pass laws that make your corruption easier, then you branch out to more assets and do the same until the entire system is just a massive and unstoppable force of self interest where the ends always justify the means.

i would like to add to this the ideology of cold war game theory that allowed the psychopaths to take over

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6f1bjq

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Elderbean posted:

A fun fictionalized read of this is James Ellroy's Underworld USA trilogy.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

SlimGoodbody posted:

holy poo poo

I didn't watch but people in the CSPAM thread familiar with domestic abuse say it sounds coerced. Apparently, she's got a plane ticket out of there now.

Computer Serf
May 14, 2005
Buglord

Top City Homo posted:

i would like to add to this the ideology of cold war game theory that allowed the psychopaths to take over

better link here buddy: https://thoughtmaybe.com/the-trap/

and while you're at it, the rest of Adam Curtis's documentaries on brainfuck history are here too: https://thoughtmaybe.com/by/adam-curtis/

curtis's soundtracks are amazing and he did a crazy collaboration with massive attack:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv_S8GdylEA

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Computer Serf posted:

better link here buddy: https://thoughtmaybe.com/the-trap/

and while you're at it, the rest of Adam Curtis's documentaries on brainfuck history are here too: https://thoughtmaybe.com/by/adam-curtis/

curtis's soundtracks are amazing and he did a crazy collaboration with massive attack:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv_S8GdylEA

very nice god bless

mystes
May 31, 2006

SlimGoodbody posted:

holy poo poo

If you're this credulous why are you even reading this thread?

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

mystes posted:

If you're this credulous why are you even reading this thread?

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Dreylad posted:

there's even the "I fell down the stairs" loving hell

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

Gang did you not read my post like six minutes later after watching the video all the way through and agreeing it was absolutely manipulation and coercion?

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

gh0stpinballa posted:

do you ever just blaze a zoot and drink ipa and listen to goodbye horses for 5 hours straight while rereading this thread.

are you also crying and masturbating while listening to goodbye horses? because if so I'm not nearly as unique as I presumed

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Top City Homo posted:

Psychos have been in charge since the invention of agriculture and the establishment of hierarchical societies.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Hatebag posted:

Psychos have been in charge since the invention of agriculture and the establishment of hierarchical societies.
true

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Jeffrey Epstein

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Top City Homo posted:

The aristocrats

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Top City Homo posted:

Essentially: Pizzagate is real, but the only problematic thing about it is if you have a problem with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Elderbean posted:

this is pretty good, but it likely mixes up who infiltrated who vis-a-vis intelligence and organized crime.

The Kingfish has issued a correction as of 10:37 on Jun 26, 2020