Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dexanth
Dec 4, 2003

The last thing an ice cream cone ever sees
:regd04:
:regd05:
:regd06:

16 years and this is truly something awful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Fuckin' walk a mile in his spine before you judge

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica
So like, can we all sue lowtax or something?

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Anime Bernie Bro posted:

Taxman and Logan, 510 BC

Wow, even the tits on Lowtax are 1:1 here.

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

ugHH gently caress you lowtax seriously

Stalin-Chan
Feb 11, 2009
please make the site open source so we can fix it ffs, i dont know what happened but please

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Vegetable posted:

I'm seriously unequipped to deal with an allegation of domestic abuse that get retracted in a weird-looking Facebook post and a weepy-rear end video.

Yeah she's maybe being coerced but how do we know, this is really hard to process and understand and discern. Like how do you know what to do as a bystander? Have never been in this position before.

Lowtax probably wifebeater and forum probably dead but this really frazzles my brain.

Lowtax's first wife gave a police report supporting his second wife who was living at an abused women's shelter with her (wife 2's) daughter who has no money because Lowtax wouldn't let her get a job or ID or a green card so tax could hook up with his new employee and then tax burned his relationship with his oldest daughter cuz she told him he was a dick.

That's all in the OP.

Then Lowtax abused the employee/girlfriend for about six months leading to the two posts and video redaction from Logan (the employee).

Even if Logan's behaviour didn't fit the profile of an abused woman to a T (it does) all the supporting evidence (multiple police reports) in the OP include two wives and a daughter accusing Lowtax of physical and emotional abuse.

DickParasite fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Jun 25, 2020

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

CharlesThunder posted:

is this a different lady than the one who kidnapped his daughter? last I heard lowtax’s spine was melted. idk. my dad was falsely accused of domestic violence by my former step mom that always colors my interpretation of these things especially in light of a recanting equally as disjointed as the original post. googlinf lowtax daughter text message did not pull anything up.

Yes. It's a different lady than the one that took herself and his daughter to a shelter to get away from him. Also different than the wife prior to the "kidnapping" wife who also has a police report... And prior to all that was another lady who Lowtax accused of being crazy and all sorts of stuff who goons just accepted was the crazy one...

It's definitely the women that is the common denominator.

sonicice
Oct 21, 2000

Michael J Beverage, I've got a bone to pick with you.

Grump posted:

Who would've guessed the guy that thought it was a good idea to bring his girlfriend around a bunch of dweeb-rear end goons isn't good with women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mloc0jh6kV4&t=16s

At least they didn't beat her?

QUEER FRASIER
May 31, 2011

Bonaventure posted:

i'm obsessed with fyad and cant stop posting about it i'm the most boring man alive

no need to sign your posts in here, friend

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

Doctor Butts posted:

It's also really loving incongruent that she has to say:
1. I'm not being coerced
2. I'm safe in a hotel
She has to say that because goons are predictable

Nevertheless, having your wife end up in a women's shelter and then have to switch shelters is really hosed up and Lowtax is a hosed up person way beyond what I thought

LastGoodBoy
Sep 7, 2014

Keep your mind be open window everyday

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Fuckin' walk a mile in his spine before you judge

I regrettably paid for part of that spine and I want it back.

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

lmao show yourself burt you coward

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Linux Pirate posted:

What's the sweaty toes thing about?

ImpAtom posted:

Found the Kiwifarms post.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Stalin-Chan posted:

please make the site open source so we can fix it ffs, i dont know what happened but please
imagine asking to unleash the horror of the SA codebase on an unsuspecting public. has 2020 not been bad enough?

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

CharlesThunder posted:

is this a different lady than the one who kidnapped his daughter? last I heard lowtax’s spine was melted. idk. my dad was falsely accused of domestic violence by my former step mom that always colors my interpretation of these things especially in light of a recanting equally as disjointed as the original post. googlinf lowtax daughter text message did not pull anything up.

if we let ourselves get fooled a third time we deserve Rich "Serial Abuser" Kyanka.

Abandoned Toaster
Jun 4, 2008

LastGoodBoy posted:

I regrettably paid for part of that spine and I want it back.

Send in the Repo Man

Obeah
Apr 12, 2013

GO OVER GO OVER GOOVER GOOVER IT'S ALL GOOVY, BABY!

Linux Pirate posted:

What's the sweaty toes thing about?

Lowtax's toes were so sweaty that he slipped and fell faster than lightspeed, resulting in him not only backhanding his current gf, but his ex-wives in the past as well.

Rhetoric-o-Tron
Jan 5, 2009

by Pragmatica

ImDoingMyPart.gif

Obeah
Apr 12, 2013

GO OVER GO OVER GOOVER GOOVER IT'S ALL GOOVY, BABY!

Valleyant posted:

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Hopkins FBI posted:

This single incident changes everything! I've been swayed!

i am just trying to make sense of this. she recanted. weirdly. but the accusing post was also very strange. I didn't know both of his ex wives also accused him of this poo poo. the recant could easily be lowtax saying "something awful is how we maintain our lifestyle and you're loving it all up because I lost my temper one time, now go on there and apologize or you will be left with nothing"

Stalin-Chan
Feb 11, 2009

Elysiume posted:

imagine asking to unleash the horror of the SA codebase on an unsuspecting public. has 2020 not been bad enough?

im a masochist i really wanna see it

John_A_Tallon
Nov 22, 2000

Oh my! Check out that mitre!

sharknado slashfic posted:

AFAIK there's no mechanism for impeaching a forum owner. As long as it is generating a single cent it's in his self-interest (not moral, but thats sadly not relevant) to keep it.

There are mechanisms for redress. They involve leaving, or if you are feeling spicy, spamming the forum into a unusable state.

I'm honestly just waiting for a couple of game threads to decide where they're moving to and then I'm outta here.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Funk In Shoe posted:

Someone (ought to) literally murder this guy please and then subsequently turn off this website.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

interesting probation reasoning here Burt

Pepperoneedy
Apr 27, 2007

Rockin' it

Since some media personality will undoubtedly troll through this thread on archive.org for a postmortem, let me say this:

Go to hell and stop wasting your time on this nonsense

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

LLJKSiLk posted:

I'm still seeing it (and the video). Facebook sometimes glitches out and doesn't show posts.

I have no idea anymore but jesus christ go to therapy for this lowtax

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Valleyant posted:

What a piece of poo poo

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Hey burt eat my hole

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

CharlesThunder posted:

the recant could easily be lowtax saying "something awful is how we maintain our lifestyle and you're loving it all up because I lost my temper one time, now go on there and apologize or you will be left with nothing"

yes

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I've used these forums a long time and I haven't seen Lowtax actually do anything other than whine and complain whenever he made a post I don't really understand how he managed to get a cult of personality thing going at all when pretty much anyone else posting here is funnier and more creative

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Everyone should put everyone else on ignore and crash the forums like that one fucker in coupons.

brokenknee
Aug 3, 2014

burt you loving coward get your rear end out here and face your accusers

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

CharlesThunder posted:

i am just trying to make sense of this. she recanted. weirdly. but the accusing post was also very strange. I didn't know both of his ex wives also accused him of this poo poo. the recant could easily be lowtax saying "something awful is how we maintain our lifestyle and you're loving it all up because I lost my temper one time, now go on there and apologize or you will be left with nothing"

it totally is

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Pepperoneedy posted:

Since some media personality will undoubtedly troll through this thread on archive.org for a postmortem, let me say this:

Go to hell and stop wasting your time on this nonsense

Will someone in the future tell me how many days there are in a week, I need to make sure my lifting schedule is correct.

Stingwing
Mar 26, 2010

Thank you Mr President for Making America Great Again! USA #1! I shouldn't have to understand other cultures, I'm a god damn American hero.

RC Cola posted:

What a piece of poo poo

Grinspork
Jun 20, 2004

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED
does this mean the smithsonian exhibit of web1.0 is off limits now?

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Breadallelogram posted:

interesting probation reasoning here Burt

It means permaban incoming

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth

Valleyant posted:

gently caress you Burt, rot in hell you perverted old piss stain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Captain Invictus posted:

My father was a manipulative abuser and let me tell you

Serial domestic abusers should all be killed

Oh drat, I'm so sorry to hear that! :( (Sorry about the derail, but drat that really sucks, CI)