Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Normy
Jul 1, 2004

Do I Krushchev?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

I'm what the kids call: a big nerd
you know it occurs to me that we've spent far more time these past few pages posting about random goons and not enough time calling lowtax a fucker, we should get back on track with that

:sickos:

KillHour posted:

Why did your friend have constant boners to be killed in the first place?
i did mention this was my high school friend, yes

100% of the dudes I had a chance to interact with were annoyingly, constantly horny, he was one of the few who was alright when he wasn't

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Meridian posted:

I think it'd be like a pretty chill BBQ or potluck but then someone would get too sauced and start screaming heated gamer words.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Barudak posted:

A man, being led away in handcuffs shouting "The wrong goddamn RAM"

You idiots, you absolute loving morons.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

KillHour posted:

Does anyone have the picture of the goon who stuck his dick in an Erlenmeyer flask of raw hamburger meat? I think it was a mod challenge.

Flaskfucker

HarmB
Jun 19, 2006

Dogmeat posted:

micromancer

stayed at micromancer's house, held the toiletrohm, went to the shooting range, almost killed some lurkers. overall, 10/10 would recommend hanging

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

Sigourney Cheevos posted:

stayed at micromancer's house, held the toiletrohm, went to the shooting range, almost killed some lurkers. overall, 10/10 would recommend hanging

yeah he seemed cool

Barudak posted:

A man, being led away in handcuffs shouting "The wrong goddamn RAM"

:emptyquote:

dans
Nov 30, 2004

Grimey Drawer
goons then and now

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

Let's all remember the documentary justin_on_fire made during the largest and only official gooncon to ever happen in 2004. I think I still have the dvd of it around here somewhere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7finT5Xov04

Inverse
Jun 30, 2010

Remember don’t be a low tax and occasionally go for a walk in the park. Your back will thank you.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

still 461 patreon subscribers, currently going door to door asking my neighbors to stop supporting serial abuser richard kyanka

mobile suit goatse
Apr 21, 2010

Bliss Authority posted:

ETA: do you know what actually is reprehensible and sick? beating women, like Lowtax

i think Blaziken323 might not be that smart of a person

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
I think one last anonymous goon confession thread might be called for in these end times

sliami
Apr 28, 2018

I love all this ancient internet history I'm seeing. Feel like I was born in the wrong generation honestly

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Breadallelogram posted:

still 461 patreon subscribers, currently going door to door asking my neighbors to stop supporting serial abuser richard kyanka

Knocking on people's doors at 4AM screaming something incomprehensible about low taxes being bad on the internet is the gooniest thing I can think of.

sliami
Apr 28, 2018

I confess: microwaves mom? A light 8.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

sliami posted:

I confess: microwaves mom? A light 8.

Microwave's mom is still, to this day, a joke in my bio. Best SA saga for sure.

GyverMac
Aug 3, 2006
My posting is like I Love Lucy without the funny bits. Basically, WAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Inverse posted:

Remember don’t be a low tax and occasionally go for a walk in the park. Your back will thank you.

Yeah, and dont abuse your significant others on the reg

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

KillHour posted:

Knocking on people's doors at 4AM screaming something incomprehensible about low taxes being bad on the internet is the gooniest thing I can think of.

we all must do our part

Inverse
Jun 30, 2010

isaboo posted:

I think one last anonymous goon confession thread might be called for in these end times

I don’t drink soda or beer because of health concerns.

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

Inverse posted:

I don’t drink soda or beer because of health concerns.

no true goon would care about the health concerns

embrace the beetus, die young, vomit on yo own drat self -- goon credo

CherryCola
Apr 15, 2002

'ahtaj alshifa

dans posted:

elfpr0n?

Hey remember that creepy picture of forums creepster StraightRazor (who was at LEAST in his mid to late 30s at the time) creeping on elfpr0n (who I'm pretty sure was about 16) at I think one of the gooncons?

I've literally never told anyone before this moment that he totally tried to online groom me when I was either still underage or just BARELY legal (definitely still in high school), to the point where he got actually super mad and jealous when I went to college and lost my V-card to my boyfriend.

Hahaha that guy was fuckin' gross.

dans
Nov 30, 2004

Grimey Drawer

sliami posted:

I love all this ancient internet history I'm seeing. Feel like I was born in the wrong generation honestly

Det_no
Oct 24, 2003

Sir John Falstaff posted:

Kind of wonder what a goonmeet would be like now that the average age is probably ~15 years older.

Old men and women sitting a few meters apart, all wearing facemasks and looking somber over their drinks. Some take them off but only to take their medicine. Some check their phone for the time. This plays in the background.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBo-n_17XU0

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

All these memories, all these good times, condemned to the dustbin of history because Lowtax can't stop beating women even as his spine disintegrates more and more with each face slapped into the ground.

Abandoned Toaster
Jun 4, 2008
"NO YOU SHUT THE gently caress UP DAD"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OYZ04mCGCo

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

GyverMac posted:

Yeah, and dont abuse your significant others on the reg

holy loving poo poo, the site is still up. oh poo poo oh god oh crap

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

dans posted:

goons then and now

dans post the pic of you in the star trek outfit

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

CherryCola posted:

Hey remember that creepy picture of forums creepster StraightRazor (who was at LEAST in his mid to late 30s at the time) creeping on elfpr0n (who I'm pretty sure was about 16) at I think one of the gooncons?

I've literally never told anyone before this moment that he totally tried to online groom me when I was either still underage or just BARELY legal (definitely still in high school), to the point where he got actually super mad and jealous when I went to college and lost my V-card to my boyfriend.

Hahaha that guy was fuckin' gross

everything about that image and that post is gross except ^5 for escaping the goon trap i guess

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
there was one thread from a goon who didn't date because he was insecure about his feet and when encouraged to post pics the thread was horrified by the bizarre inch thick dead skin merman suckers that covered the entire bottoms of his feet. the thread solved his problem by suggesting he take a microplane grater to his hideous soles and it actually worked

fletcher
Jun 27, 2003

ken park is my favorite movie

Cybernetic Crumb
Is this going in the wayback machien

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

Origami Dali posted:

there was one thread from a goon who didn't date because he was insecure about his feet and when encouraged to post pics the thread was horrified by the bizarre inch thick dead skin merman suckers that covered the entire bottoms of his feet. the thread solved his problem by suggesting he take a microplane grater to his hideous soles and it actually worked

and that goon was alfred einstein

all my students stood up and clapped

pass it around to all ur friends, the liveral media dont want them to kno!!!!!

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

Does bungmonkey still live in that dirt room?

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

While we're on the subject of goon history, can we take a moment to all agree on how hosed up Swap.avi was? Not just the content of it, but that a bunch of goons paid money to a (Brazilian?) gray market "studio" to force those women to do that poo poo.

I wasn't even involved and I still feel guilty about that. Also, it's one of the few shock videos I can't get through without gagging.

mobile suit goatse
Apr 21, 2010

clammy posted:

dans post the pic of you in the star trek outfit

poo poo pee pee
Feb 10, 2020

CherryCola posted:

Hahaha that guy was fuckin' gross.

I did not need to be reminded of the era of this forum where every girl poster was harrassed by 500 different loving losers

dans
Nov 30, 2004

Grimey Drawer
good night sweet goons god bless this mess

Zarin
Nov 11, 2008

I SEE YOU
I'm really shocked that Lowtax hasn't attempted to come in there and Post Through It.

I think, for this reason alone, it makes it seem different than all the other times before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poo poo pee pee
Feb 10, 2020
It's 6am, i was gonna go to bed at a real hour today then I decided to check this loving forum for the first time in like 3 months and now I cannot log off