Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

what wrasslin move would you wish to see lowtax receive?

I'm thinking lionsault tombstone

A proper '90s All Japan style backdrop driver

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p66LyZbFjAE

Or the Ganso Bomb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjhTBj0NbaI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

Literally anything from Nia or Jinder.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
This counts

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Insertnamehere31 posted:

The ol new jack special of yeeting him off a scaffold

the_Vandal
Feb 7, 2004

You make me wanna cry
You make me wanna die
I love you, I love you, I love you,
I love you, I love you
Night Man
Would love to see Uwe Boll get blowtax in a steel cage, no holds barred. But seriously, this is completely hosed up. I knew the dude sucked but I thought he was just an average dick and not the complete monster that these posts by his girlfriend(?), ex-wife(?), and even his own kid have revealed about him. I hope they lock this motherfucker up and these women get some sort of justice. It would also be cool if the forums were taken over and ran by good people for once. But the most important thing is that whatever happens, these women are safe and don't have to suffer this monster and his actions anymore.

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

Oh Snapple! posted:

You have a really pathetic obsession.

QueenOfEverything and T-man legitimately left a very poor impression and Queen also acted like a smug rear end in a top hat about someone apparently being outed as trans by either her or someone else at BnR. Nothing wrong with calling this out.

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
Just go with the simple classic and hit Lowtax with a steel chair. It's not like it will take more than that to bring him down.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

RottenK posted:

QueenOfEverything and T-man legitimately left a very poor impression and Queen also acted like a smug rear end in a top hat about someone apparently being outed as trans by either her or someone else at BnR. Nothing wrong with calling this out.

No one was outed. Cuntellectual tried to get into a trans discord, their general behavior history and inconsistencies were brought up to the mods of that discord, and when she didn't get in she did the extremely pro move of coming to the forums and outing herself.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

Rarity posted:

I'm the Superman Returns of People, an update to a classic that nobody asked for and nobody paid money to see

I'm the Man of Steel of people, in that I'm great and everybody loves me.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

a+ answer

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

Tiger Driver '98

Also, to hell with Uwe Boll, let's hand Rich to Brian Cage.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

idk about all of it but thanks for bringing up some awful poo poo happening to another person, endorph. i believe in the bad things people do and have done to them all coming to light, if they have happened. don't care about bad timing or little hosed up social armies

i'm mad about reading about anime because of checking on that to see what happened, and out of 3 posts i read about anime you were giving out a trigger warning for watching one of the animes about how it has rape in it. OK, that's my entire thoughts on the matter

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Jun 25, 2020

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Oh Snapple! posted:

No one was outed. Cuntellectual tried to get into a trans discord, their general behavior history and inconsistencies were brought up to the mods of that discord, and when she didn't get in she did the extremely pro move of coming to the forums and outing herself.

Check the Leper Colony. Extremely good mod who is totally having a normal one and never covered for a domestic abuser Reene just melted down over this.

Cavauro posted:

i'm mad about reading about anime because of checking on that to see what happened, and out of 3 posts i read about anime you were giving out a trigger warning for watching one of the animes about how it has rape in it. OK, that's my entire thoughts on the matter

:hmmyes:

weekly font fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Jun 25, 2020

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

I choose to believe accusers even if the accused are people I post on the same forums with

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
you guys should go back to flirting with people instead

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my flirt move is not allowed to be posted on here anymore ever since the ban on talking about how cute and sweet others are.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

yea ok posted:

I choose to believe accusers even if the accused are people I post on the same forums with

I agree! It would have been nice if the mods weren't banning people who criticized Lowtax and believed accusers back in January but hey.

(obviously not pointing the finger at any of our mods, they all seem good people)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I've decided to say that I don't understand what's going on and to only read my last post, and not the rest. Don't read the other posts because I don't understand what's going on.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Don't worry, everything will be fine on the mod approved off-site because the mod culture isn't full of it's own systemic issues that need to be worked out.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

weekly font posted:

I agree! It would have been nice if the mods weren't banning people who criticized Lowtax and believed accusers back in January but hey.

(obviously not pointing the finger at any of our mods, they all seem good people)

Ya, I hate Reene (check the rap sheet :twisted:) I just don't want to jump to the defense of anyone, modmin or "Sex pest" thing. Feels like a really bad time for it. If the ban reasons are false that is really awful

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

yea ok posted:

Ya, I hate Reene (check the rap sheet :twisted:) I just don't want to jump to the defense of anyone, modmin or "Sex pest" thing. Feels like a really bad time for it. If the ban reasons are false that is really awful

I just don't like how many people seem to be taking advantage of the situation to air their grievances like this is the fuckin SA Purge. It's probably not a for this forum thing anyway so I'm just gonna emptyquote a good post and drop it cause I'm more interested in where this forum ends up than the place as a whole

cock hero flux posted:

lmao reene is now just starting to ban people for saying that people should move to BNR

if any of you had any doubts that the reason she had come out to denounce Lowtax was because she thinks she can somehow still maintain her own internet authority, they should be cleared now. they're actual bans, too, which means that she doesn't give a gently caress about potentially putting more money into lowtax's pocket

not that you SHOULD move to BNR, though, that place does have some pretty serious problems, but still, lol.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

yea ok posted:

I just looked and one of the ban reasons is calling a trans person transphobic, which is a little out there.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

fair e; @ weekly font

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Wendell posted:

I just looked and one of the ban reasons is calling a trans person transphobic, which is a little out there.

Yeah that was extremely gross

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Cavauro posted:

I've decided to say that I don't understand what's going on and to only read my last post, and not the rest. Don't read the other posts because I don't understand what's going on.

I accidentally read your other posts before seeing this one, I apologize

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sometimes that happens. When it happens i have to admit to recoiling in horror. but it's because i don't know what to do. I don't know how to fix what's gone wrong.

naM sdrawkcaB
Feb 17, 2011

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

the_Vandal
Feb 7, 2004

You make me wanna cry
You make me wanna die
I love you, I love you, I love you,
I love you, I love you
Night Man

weekly font posted:

I just don't like how many people seem to be taking advantage of the situation to air their grievances like this is the fuckin SA Purge. It's probably not a for this forum thing anyway so I'm just gonna emptyquote a good post and drop it cause I'm more interested in where this forum ends up than the place as a whole

That's embarrassing that somebody would cling to such a miniscule amount of 'Power' lmao

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I’m not a very prolific poster, to the point this is about the only forum I go on anymore but I think this is the best place to talk wrestling on the internet and I hope for a positive solution that can keep everything together.

Would love for lowtax to eat a moss covered three handled family grudunzle.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that's why they call you the stroker ace

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

lowtax deserves a top rope vertebreaker through cinder blocks delivered by cleatus the football robot

or enlist uwe boll to cave in his head for real this time

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

the_Vandal posted:

That's embarrassing that somebody would cling to such a miniscule amount of 'Power' lmao

Since this is actually potentially related to the future of Fight Island: this was in the part 2 update announcement :thunk:

quote:

There's been a massive uptick in lurkers and people who haven't logged in peeking their heads in, which is great and sad. With that in mind we'd like to ask everyone to check that the email address linked to your account is one that you have access to. If it needs to be updated please do that.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Wendell posted:

Yeah, that was gross. At this point the rest of the mods should really just cut Burt and Reene out of the discussions about moving the community (she says pointedly where J-Ru and Junpei can hear her)

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
There is only one man in wrestling who can deliver the hurting Lowtax deserves, and that man is Nick Fuckin Gage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUblZ9bD30k

Flight Bisque
Feb 23, 2008

There is, surprisingly, always hope.

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Rarity posted:

At this point the rest of the mods should really just cut Burt and Reene out of the discussions about moving the community (she says pointedly where J-Ru and Junpei can hear her)

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

Running powerbomb from D’lo Brown

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

I'm picturing Junpei with Reene on her shoulders as J-Ru slowly turns the thumbs up to the thumbs down

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Rarity posted:

I'm picturing Junpei with Reene on her shoulders as J-Ru slowly turns the thumbs up to the thumbs down

wwoowwwiee you just reminded me of the gif of that being recreated with dinosaur toys that i think originated from here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Rarity posted:

Yeah, that was gross. At this point the rest of the mods should really just cut Burt and Reene out of the discussions about moving the community (she says pointedly where J-Ru and Junpei can hear her)

Yeah, I'd feel better about any future new version of SA if the mods held one of their own accountable for once.