Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
just finished workin on the deck, im sweaty lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

ulex minor posted:

idk i just always got a reliable impression from jose

i didn't know he might also be some expert on prolapsed anuses though so maybe i shouldn't assume anything

The timing of it stinks as does the conversation in the thread where it all went down.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Telsa Cola posted:

Right, and they only took action on Zyla when they were advocating for BnR

Zyla sucked rear end

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

James Woods posted:

So I registered on B&R last night and today got the notification that my account has been rejected?

they've seen your twitter, james

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

bird with big dick posted:

Everyone come to my offsite birdwithbigdick.net

that is one very good avatar

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

James Woods posted:

So I registered on B&R last night and today got the notification that my account has been rejected?

hahaha. not laughing at you. just laughing at them.

sockpuppetclock
Sep 12, 2010
Let's all return to the primordial soup

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

didnt work

InflateableFerret
Dec 1, 2005

I pooped my pants
I mean my resume is pretty bad but holy poo poo the poor HR rep that has to read richard's

strong bird
May 12, 2009

soup ftw..

harry bigballs jr.
Jun 25, 2020

by Reene

JakeP posted:

yikes!

EDIT:

Heres some police reports and pics of what happened so far

6/25 Update from Logan

:yikes:

lol

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

Telsa Cola posted:

zyla is a super gross little weirdo who cant keep their poo poo in their pants and you're stanning for them rn lol

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

James Woods posted:

banned & removed

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

Weird it's not working. Is it down??

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
*sighs* mod me. i'll take care of this.

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

Stalin-Chan posted:

the police took my skateboard so this is all i have to do all day

gently caress lowtax, gently caress the police

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Renwick Customer posted:

interviewer: so what did you actually do as Webmaster of SomethingAwful™?

lowtax: i was the overall owner and manager of the site

interviewer: yes but what have you done for the last 5 years?

lowtax: well i had a spine problem and-

interviewer: also we've run a background check and we've found some troubling issues

lowtax: **nervously fiddles with single side A4 resume**

A4? Man you could fit his resume in a fortune cookie

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
in the mood for some soup fr

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Slumpy posted:

nice deck

thank you bro

Veev posted:

It's a nice deck

drat, thank you. i hate to come off as emotional but seeing such positivity and sense of community in the Murderer Criminal Forums's deck thread really made my day

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

chamois posted:

imagine being a guy on the diy forum or something that just goes there to post a picture of his deck every once in a while, and then one day the site goes away and you're like "hey what gives" and then you start finding stories about the cabal of pedophiles, rapists, and serial abusers that have used the site as a hunting ground for its entire lifespan, all while you were just posting your deck and complimenting other people's decks

lol

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BeefThief posted:

A4? Man you could fit his resume in a fortune cookie

lmfao

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Zyla sucked rear end

Im not discussing their merits of a poster, just that the entire situation around their banning is weird af.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Slumpy posted:

just finished workin on the deck, im sweaty lol

how bigs ur deck? how sweaty are u

ryden
Oct 9, 2011

ACAB

hey guise wats goin on in this thread

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

sockpuppetclock posted:

Let's all return to the primordial soup

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

Maybe now that the Sweaty Toes is a regional champion, maybe he should go for the nationals?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUy4zrDUcDE&t=12s

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Telsa Cola posted:

does whether or not his banning was a kneejerk reaction have any relevancy to the discussion regarding him sending people dick pics

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

Der Kyhe posted:

Maybe now that the Sweaty Toes is a regional champion, maybe he should go for the nationals?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUy4zrDUcDE&t=12s

if someone hit lowtax he would literally die

harry bigballs jr.
Jun 25, 2020

by Reene
you guys are so gullible. this is just another one of lowtaxes classic jokes. get a grip. you could tell from that video that the "girl" wasnt even like beat up or have any blacked eyes or anything. im calling bullshit.

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
*looks up from bob villa stream* that looks nice

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

Oh it's gonna happen one way or the other, pal.

mind the walrus posted:

Offsites are gonna wither and die, tbh

This. Offsites are just vultures picking off some meat from this corpse of a site. They will get some new users for a month sure but none of them would get everyone or even anywhere near most of everyone. Every off site will have their stupid loving power hungry owner's lovely political opinions corrupting the thing and alienating users.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
I've been in tears reading that deck story. god bless

The Pirate Captain
Jun 6, 2006

Avast ye lubbers, lest ye be scuppered!

Reene posted:

There have been a lot of questions about offsites and donations for offsites and the future of the forums and what's going to happen to all my shitposts about Guy Fieri and that sort of thing. The short answer is we do not have anywhere for that sort of thing to go at the moment. Yeah the secrecy sucks and is frustrating to everyone, but there should be a solid announcement within a day or so

Lol that anybody would follow you of all people to anywhere you recommend

reene posted:

Everyone on the modmin team appreciates the words of support though, so thank you to those of you that have expressed those.

lol that anybody sent the modmin team any words of support

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

Muscle Wizard posted:

zyla is a super gross little weirdo who cant keep their poo poo in their pants and you're stanning for them rn lol

If everybody knew this and this was 100% verified than why did the mods just ban them? You don't think thats odd at all?

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth
Let me run the fuckin forums I'm as respected or qualified as you idiot shits

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

Augus posted:

does whether or not his banning was a kneejerk reaction have any relevancy to the discussion regarding him sending people dick pics

ah, the mask comes off

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

harry bigballs jr. posted:

you guys are so gullible. this is just another one of lowtaxes classic jokes. get a grip. you could tell from that video that the "girl" wasnt even like beat up or have any blacked eyes or anything. im calling bullshit.

you gave a serial abuser money to make this post

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

The Pirate Captain posted:

Lol that anybody would follow you of all people to anywhere you recommend

lol that anybody sent the modmin team any words of support

my words of support:

eat poo poo and die

Renwick Customer
Aug 19, 2008
Grimey Drawer
interviewer: you've written here that you're a writer?

lowtax: haha yeah you could say that. you can check out the website I own, you've probably heard of it? Something Awful dot com?

interviewer: yes we have looked at it extensively. hence why we are asking the question

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

James Woods posted:

James Woods is a chud so you must be a chud