Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What did it matter?
This poll is closed.
The mod squad (FORUM FRIENDS) has edited the poll 11 1.38%
And inserted their good jokes 4 0.50%
While the rest of you laugh 9 1.13%
Bowsette 103 12.88%
347 43.38%
killer comedy option $69,420.69 15 1.88%
big bandicoot baps 311 38.88%
Total: 800 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

i'd rather not, thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

homeless snail posted:

Kagon
Jan 25, 2005

Loel posted:

Accordion is now taking a break, quote me with the name you are using

I mostly just lurked and enjoyed the threads. Registered as Kagon.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Approx. 11 million people registered in B&R over the past couple days but nobody is posting, it's boring, no I haven't posted anything yet.

The Grey
Mar 2, 2004

Thinking of joining, but this rule sounds dumb:

"Do not advocate for obvious bad poo poo like landlords/cops/capitalism/etc. This is a leftist space."

I'm left and don't plan on spouting off Trump talking points, but I can get banned for just defending a landlord or cop's position on something?

Wendell
May 11, 2003

The Grey posted:

Thinking of joining, but this rule sounds dumb:

"Do not advocate for obvious bad poo poo like landlords/cops/capitalism/etc. This is a leftist space."

I'm left and don't plan on spouting off Trump talking points, but I can get banned for just defending a landlord or cop's position on something?

It’s probably more advocating for the existence of landlords, not saying an individual one did something agreeable. Anyway, try it and find out! Who knows!

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

This forum is literally currently experiencing a crisis created by the framework of landlordism, or rentier capitalism

Ironslave
Aug 8, 2006

Corpse runner

Accordion Man posted:

Hey guys, been a while. Just posting to say if you still want to post about games on a forum instead of just Discords, an invitation has been extended for Bread and Roses. Left for it due to the Taxman's shenanigans six months ago from an invite here and all it needs is more people; a whole gaggle of goons have already been jumping ship for there right now. Games forum there could really use some fresh blood too. Don't have to be a screaming communist (Though why aren't you at this point? :dadjoke:) to join so long as you ain't a Nazi, transphobe, and the like. Not to mention we actually got Xenforo.There's a :10bux: entry fee but right now they're waiving the fee, just tell me or the admins the username you're registering with and you're good; though they're getting swamped right now due to aforementioned gaggle of goons so it might take a couple days for you to get cleared. This community was cool and was indeed probably the best place talk about games so it would be a shame to lose it.

*Edit* All you need to do is register now, the admins will get around to you waive the fee and let you in.

Registered as Biston

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010

Accordion Man posted:

Hey guys, been a while. Just posting to say if you still want to post about games on a forum instead of just Discords, an invitation has been extended for Bread and Roses. Left for it due to the Taxman's shenanigans six months ago from an invite here and all it needs is more people; a whole gaggle of goons have already been jumping ship for there right now. Games forum there could really use some fresh blood too. Don't have to be a screaming communist (Though why aren't you at this point? :dadjoke:) to join so long as you ain't a Nazi, transphobe, and the like. Not to mention we actually got Xenforo.There's a :10bux: entry fee but right now they're waiving the fee, just tell me or the admins the username you're registering with and you're good; though they're getting swamped right now due to aforementioned gaggle of goons so it might take a couple days for you to get cleared. This community was cool and was indeed probably the best place talk about games so it would be a shame to lose it.

*Edit* All you need to do is register now, the admins will get around to you waive the fee and let you in.

Registered as Spalec86

Pobrecito
Jun 16, 2020

hasta que la muerte nos separe

Accordion Man posted:

Registering under the same username if you're still monitoring the therad.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

homeless snail posted:

I want you to know I included a vtuber option in the poll just for you

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

Accordion Man posted:

Registered under Pseudoscorpion, cheers.

Zoph
Sep 12, 2005

Accordion Man posted:

Registered as Zophar, excited to join.

Darkoni
Dec 28, 2010

You do not look terribly noble and yet I feel troubled, attracted, bewitched.

Accordion Man posted:

If EVERYONE is still quoting this, im in as Darkoni. Im not entirely sure what this means for sa but its nice to know there is another place online where the community isnt entirely poo poo.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Accordion Man posted:

Registered as Macaluso

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Darkoni posted:

If EVERYONE is still quoting this, im in as Darkoni. Im not entirely sure what this means for sa but its nice to know there is another place online where the community isnt entirely poo poo.

Exactly, we don't know what anything means for SA right now so everyone is gravitating to a secondary community from which to watch the fallout together. Best case, SA doesn't actually disappear and we all come back. Worst case, we have a new forum to keep posting in.

badjohny
Oct 6, 2005

Accordion Man posted:

Registered with same username.

Fishbus
Aug 30, 2006

"Stuck in an RPG Pro-Tour"

Accordion Man posted:

Regged as Fishbus

thelaughingman
Mar 14, 2005
oooh I like madness!

So how is reddit this time of year. I only ask for a friend I know.

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.

Accordion Man posted:

Sounds like you don't need to quote this any more but everyone else is so I registered as InspectorCarbonara

Weedle
May 31, 2006

thelaughingman posted:

So how is reddit this time of year. I only ask for a friend I know.

bad

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.

Accordion Man posted:

Registered as Smol

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

Accordion Man posted:

I’m hoping this is still the way to do this as I’m currently broke

Registered with the same name over there

Goodfeila
Apr 25, 2010

Accordion Man posted:

In as Goodfeila

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!

Accordion Man posted:

I will DL and have a look, registering with the same name as here

Pussy Cartel
Jun 26, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Accordion Man posted:

Okay, I just registered as Pussy Cartel, same as here

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

exquisite tea posted:

Approx. 11 million people registered in B&R over the past couple days but nobody is posting, it's boring, no I haven't posted anything yet.

I've probably posted more over there than here. The games chat is the same and the mods seem pretty welcoming. No one has yet been outed as a serial abuser so that's a good thing.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

daermon posted:

I've probably posted more over there than here. The games chat is the same and the mods seem pretty welcoming. No one has yet been outed as a serial abuser so that's a good thing.

i just saw a screenshot of one of the bnr admins getting banned from the goon ff14 discord for sexual harassment

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Oh no

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

daermon posted:

outed, is the operative word in this sentence

Weedle
May 31, 2006

everything stinks!!!

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

so

homeless snail posted:

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Weedle posted:

i just saw a screenshot of one of the bnr admins getting banned from the goon ff14 discord for sexual harassment

Share?

Dammit.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

daermon posted:

Share?

Dammit.

DisDisDis posted:

from the goon ff14 discord, this is sa user and afaik bnr admin tashilicious

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

homeless snail posted:

outed, is the operative word in this sentence

And yet.

Yet and outed.

RPGnet is always a good place, but goons seem to hate that place more than their own offshoots.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

hey if i don't get a chance to say it, happy halloween, happy holidays, and semper games

GazChap
Dec 4, 2004

I'm hungry. Feed me.
Registered on B&R as “GazChap”, just like this ‘ere forum.

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Weedle posted:

why can't admins just be normal

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Can anyone in this stupid loving community be normal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Can't be outed as an abuser if everyone already knows it!!