Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thank You Card
Mar 20, 2007

I'm your only friend.
then why are you saying karlnp when you're not even sure without even considering that you have no proof. this is someone's career, dude. if you're out to put someones career at risk, your reason has to be better than finding it entertaining for the sake of... what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
Wow there suddenly have appeared a number of posters from the forum where they do running commentaries on the Christchurch shooter's video.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Guys it's OK. I only posted about how Karl and Hugh were neo nazis because I was bored. I don't care at all actually haha

Thank You Card
Mar 20, 2007

I'm your only friend.

Phobophilia posted:

Wow there suddenly have appeared a number of posters from the forum where they do running commentaries on the Christchurch shooter's video.

the worst part is that i just have really bad timing and im not

Orv
May 4, 2011
Yeah I just wanna be clear that when I said I was concerned that someone having those views may share them with people they are extremely personally close to it was not... whatever the gently caress is going on here now.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

the guys who say its cool how you can hear a black woman's head explode on the christchurch shooter livestream really have the moral high ground on me here

its a good job the piece of text i posted with no corroborating evidence did so much damage.

its also pretty pathetic that you guys both think this is about using slurs, AND that chud is a slur and that nobody should use it on you

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Come on its not like I posted a slur, I just called people neo nazis with zero evidence. It's not like "words have consequences" is the entire reason I consider this a shooting offense

Also I don't think "consider the source of these posts" is a road you want to go down lol

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

Yeah I want to be clear

Gauss did a bad thing for sure. I hope he makes good on his apology.

I don't know poo poo about Karl at all:shrug:

I'm not sure on Anthony Patch because I feel like they worked too closely to not know anything and they ran in the same internet circles but I'm not yelling at him on Twitter or anything.

I'm probably not going to buy Brigador Killers.

Somebody should close this thread because all that's left to talk about is disingenuous poo poo and bickering.

Hub Cat fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Jun 26, 2020

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
Potentially outing my source here but jesus loving christ

Thank You Card
Mar 20, 2007

I'm your only friend.

juggalo baby coffin posted:

the guys who say its cool how you can hear a black woman's head explode on the christchurch shooter livestream really have the moral high ground on me here

its a good job the piece of text i posted with no corroborating evidence did so much damage.

its also pretty pathetic that you guys both think this is about using slurs, AND that chud is a slur and that nobody should use it on you

you were just saying that they hate karl and then you say this? you're acting like im trying to troll you and not just say that you shouldn't say people are neo-nazi so that you can have the popcorn from how people will respond. all it would take to shut me up is just one piece of proof for both of them. i am sorry if you see this as trolling, but i am trying to raise a legitimate issue here. i already said before that im not from there, but i have no way to convince you otherwise.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Come on its not like I posted a slur, I just called people neo nazis with zero evidence. It's not like "words have consequences" is the entire reason I consider this a shooting offense

Also I don't think "consider the source of these posts" is a road you want to go down lol

drat youve truly owned me with my own logic. if you wanna get me on vague suggestions that the other members of a team could be aware of or share the opinions of their brother/teammate then youre gonna have to acknowledge that fantasizing about trans death is also bad.

i guess now that the lowtax drama is burning down the offsite weirdos have to pop back into this thread instead. i posted plenty in ycs for a while and if you dont think i can tell the difference between 2006 style humour and you guys having become psychotic in isolation you're a moron. ycs was where i got this avatar and plat and poo poo.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

drat youve truly owned me with my own logic. if you wanna get me on vague suggestions that the other members of a team could be aware of or share the opinions of their brother/teammate then youre gonna have to acknowledge that fantasizing about trans death is also bad.

Please let me know where I defended those posts. Also I'm pretty sure that's not a very good defense of what you did.

Bruce Ironstaunch
Apr 4, 2016

i guess now that the lowtax drama is burning down the offsite weirdos have to pop back into this thread instead. i posted plenty in ycs for a while and if you dont think i can tell the difference between 2006 style humour and you guys having become psychotic in isolation you're a moron. ycs was where i got this avatar and plat and poo poo.

this you?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

wow..... at least we know he's not lying about being ex ycs ha ha

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

lmfao

Tim Pawlenty
Jun 3, 2006
lol

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:

Feels Villeneuve posted:

wow..... at least we know he's not lying about being ex ycs ha ha

racist man 3D
Oct 11, 2007

breaking the fourth wall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9s4mzoc8Ho

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

no, i dont use this name outside of SA

Bruce Ironstaunch
Apr 4, 2016

no, i dont use this name outside of SA

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Hub Cat posted:

Yeah I want to be clear

Gauss did a bad thing for sure. I hope he makes good on his apology.

I don't know poo poo about Karl at all:shrug:

I'm not sure on Anthony Patch because I feel like they worked too closely to not know anything and they ran in the same internet circles but I'm not yelling at him on Twitter or anything.

I'm probably not going to buy Brigador Killers.

Somebody should close this thread because all that's left to talk about is disingenuous poo poo and bickering.

I've talked to Karl enough to know he's a thoughtful and considerate guy who generally doesn't have a bad word to say about anyone, and who, along with Hugh and the other SJ guys, has busted his rear end to make the Stellar Jockeys community one of inclusion and a shared love of things like science fiction, military surplus, figurine building, art and creative writing. Hugh (Anthony Patch here) and Jack (Gauss) don't even live in the same state, or even adjacent states, so the former knowing the ins and outs of the latter's secret forum poo poo is nowhere near a slam dunk. Just like I don't know every sordid thing my younger brothers do or do not do in the wee small hours.

That's it for me. I'm done touching the poop until there's more Brigador Killers news. So long thread, and thanks for all the good times.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

i got name changed to this, my original name was first person shitter

LifeLoveLive
Jun 25, 2020

Alright you might want to stop. I think we've seen enough.

Thank You Card
Mar 20, 2007

I'm your only friend.

that's not how discord works. I think you just got busted dude

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

Thank You Card posted:

that's not how discord works. I think you just got busted dude

yeah suck my dick, ive never registered the name juggalo baby coffin on discord, and i'm also british and that guys talking about american poo poo. you can change your username on discord, its the number that doesn't change. one of these freaks changed their own discord name to my forums username.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
ok this is funny now

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

yeah suck my dick, ive never registered the name juggalo baby coffin on discord, and i'm also british and that guys talking about american poo poo. you can change your username on discord, its the number that doesn't change. one of these freaks changed their own discord name to my forums username.

what, changed it 3 years ago in advance?

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
weeeee

brennon
Sep 15, 2004

LifeLoveLive posted:

Alright you might want to stop. I think we've seen enough.

I like your avatar btw. Terriermon "FTW" as they say.

Tim Pawlenty
Jun 3, 2006

whats your discord name

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:

Sucks when it comes back around again huh?

LifeLoveLive
Jun 25, 2020

Just leave.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
ahhhhhH

Bruce Ironstaunch
Apr 4, 2016

intriguing, that other person changed his name just now

racist man 3D
Oct 11, 2007

breaking the fourth wall

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

ARE YOU RACIST MAN 3D WHO MADE ALL THOSE GTA4 VIDS?

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS
to be fair "juggalo baby coffin" is a pretty common username and i dont think anyone with a lot of posts in a cumtown thread would be comfortable with using slurs or ironic racist humor

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

oh joy the thread's turned into a clowncar of brigading transphobes. Now would be a good time to close the thread and perma half the posters from the past three pages

Tolth
Mar 16, 2008

PÄDOPHILIE MACHT FREI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Phobophilia posted:

Wow... this is just like when a power vacuum appeared in Solo Nobre and the SNC exploited it by sending in the Brigadors to take advantage of the situation... ex-Loyalist and ex-Corvids on both sides becoming ruthless mercs... sadistic Spacers joining in the fray... perhaps gauss is Great Leader and we are all but yellow raincoats in the Novo Solo he has created...