Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

dhamster posted:

color me shocked that the biggest shitstirrers in this thread have been engaging in bad faith

Probably super common

As little as 10 years ago calling people gay faggots was ok on sa. As attitudes changed and moderation of this clamped down, people changed their attitude to fit in performatively. I certainly have played games with goons who called people faggots and worse a lot, and neither participated in it nor cared to stop it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

This YCS place sounds like it's pretty chill.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

heres some dumb poo poo theyre formulating to own me right now:

they also think that the fact they disabled search is the same thing as my leaker protecting karl. they want karl cancelled really bad

also buff butler lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

juggalo baby coffin fucked around with this message at 06:11 on Jun 26, 2020

LifeLoveLive
Jun 25, 2020

juggalo baby coffin posted:

i was not aware of badgames existence until yesterday or the day before. i was just messaged by an antipodean freak i hadnt heard from in forever asking me if i'd heard about gauss

I do not believe you. And that does not even answer my question. You are friends with these people. Why.

"I am friends with multiple YCS users. Also I never heard of their offsite. Also I post slurs into discord on the regular." What the hell is your problem.

Cycloneman
Feb 1, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT
SISTER FUCKING

Why don't you screenshot the posts where they're "formulating" this?

Tolth
Mar 16, 2008

PÄDOPHILIE MACHT FREI

How are posts you made in 2017 being formulated right now?

reworp
Apr 28, 2006

A better question is why should anyone listen to someone who got outed as being a user in a "race realism" discord

Tolth
Mar 16, 2008

PÄDOPHILIE MACHT FREI

LifeLoveLive posted:

I do not believe you. And that does not even answer my question. You are friends with these people. Why.

"I am friends with multiple YCS users. Also I never heard of their offsite. Also I post slurs into discord on the regular." What the hell is your problem.

I hadn't even noticed the completely inarguable lie of claiming both to know these people well, and to have never heard of them until yesterday.

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS

Tolth posted:

I hadn't even noticed the completely inarguable lie of claiming both to know these people well, and to have never heard of them until yesterday.

It's also strange how the person feeding him these posts has gone from a friend to some "freak" that they never talk to. I wonder if they're preparing for some problematic posts to come out about his source as well?

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

reworp posted:

A better question is why should anyone listen to someone who got outed as being a user in a "race realism" discord

whoa forum cancer what a blast from the past

racist man 3D
Oct 11, 2007

breaking the fourth wall
Hold on folks - why are we all posting on a forum run by Rich "Lowtax" Kyanka? Can we in good conscience associate with each other?

racist man 3D fucked around with this message at 06:17 on Jun 26, 2020

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

reworp posted:

Wow, forum aids in the year 2020.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

LifeLoveLive posted:

i used to post in ycs back in the day and game with people from there. i thought ycs turned into imp zone some time after i lost interest. but thank you for your investigative work, guy who registered yesterday

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

MMF Freeway posted:

no poo poo lol

Buff Butler
Mar 11, 2008

gamer death money

they also think that the fact they disabled search is the same thing as my leaker protecting karl. they want karl cancelled really bad

also buff butler lol

You're really reaching here. Maybe you should just make a new Discord account entirely. I think your buddies in the Race Realism superfriends channel will understand.

Rogue Scholar
Nov 11, 2009

i used to post in ycs back in the day and game with people from there. i thought ycs turned into imp zone some time after i lost interest. but thank you for your investigative work, guy who registered yesterday

stop posting you antisemite gently caress

Tim Pawlenty
Jun 3, 2006

Rogue Scholar posted:

Tolth
Mar 16, 2008

PÄDOPHILIE MACHT FREI

Rogue Scholar posted:

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Rogue Scholar posted:

reworp
Apr 28, 2006

MMF Freeway posted:

i've been PONYTA'd like 20 times today

d e v i
Apr 29, 2014

Rogue Scholar posted:

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:

Rogue Scholar posted:

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

Vhak lord of hate posted:

It's also strange how the person feeding him these posts has gone from a friend to some "freak" that they never talk to. I wonder if they're preparing for some problematic posts to come out about his source as well?

its because my source is you you dumb bitch, you got bitch shivers about the amount of violent talk on badgame and asked me to post that pic of you being uncomfortable with the christchurch shooter thing so you could still post on here if the whole thing blew up. you poo poo talked me on badgame before anyone really knew what was going on to keep up the facade. this has been more trouble than its worth and im not sticking my neck out for you any more. post your own poo poo.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

Tolth
Mar 16, 2008

PÄDOPHILIE MACHT FREI

its because my source is you you dumb bitch, you got bitch shivers about the amount of violent talk on badgame and asked me to post that pic of you being uncomfortable with the christchurch shooter thing so you could still post on here if the whole thing blew up. you poo poo talked me on badgame before anyone really knew what was going on to keep up the facade. this has been more trouble than its worth and im not sticking my neck out for you any more. post your own poo poo.

Do you have any evidence of this at all?

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
im p sure juggalo is their own source lmao

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

lol

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

yeah, i decided to post on the forum that wasn't hosted by the serial wife abuser lowtax, where i could post with my friends

LifeLoveLive
Jun 25, 2020

This doesn't address the point! You said you were friends with them for a decade! Whether you posted in the forum is secondary!

Tolth
Mar 16, 2008

PÄDOPHILIE MACHT FREI
This is loving insane. Is everyone in this thread a secret Chud?

Cycloneman
Feb 1, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT
SISTER FUCKING

If Vhak is your source, then surely you can screenshot him sharing these posts. For that matter, if you're being set up with these discord posts, perhaps you could get some screenshots of them setting you up? Or, perhaps, you are simply lying and deflecting because you have been found out as a disgusting antisemite and racist. In that case, please stop posting.

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

CuddlyZombie posted:

yeah, i decided to post on the forum that wasn't hosted by the serial wife abuser lowtax, where i could post with my friends

they seem nice

LifeLoveLive
Jun 25, 2020

Rogue Scholar posted:

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

Interesting move. If you were really going to try and paint me as your source you probably shouldn't have tried to "burn" me earlier. Also, I don't think you should be using gendered insults as a rule, I think you can probably think of an insult that doesn't denigrate women.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

did vhak send you this to own him ive lost track here

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!
It's weird that someone can say a guy fantasizes about murdering trans people as casually as you or I might comment on the weather, but when asked to provide proof he unaccountably becomes incapable of responding.

cum in my meowth
Dec 30, 2005
:greencube:

CuddlyZombie posted:

Lowtax beats his wives? Hot drat. You'd think there'd be hubbub 🤔

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

MMF Freeway posted:

they seem nice

i love forum

racist man 3D
Oct 11, 2007

breaking the fourth wall

cum in my meowth posted:

Lowtax beats his wives? Hot drat. You'd think there'd be hubbub 🤔

Yeah, after the third time for sure!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:

WE GO LIVE NOW TO THE INSIDE OF JUGGALO BABY'S COFFIN MIND.