Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

2house2fly posted:

It's weird that someone can say a guy fantasizes about murdering trans people as casually as you or I might comment on the weather, but when asked to provide proof he unaccountably becomes incapable of responding.

it's disappointing to find out you suck, i like your deadfire mods

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buff Butler
Mar 11, 2008

gamer death money

juggalo baby coffin posted:

its because my source is you you dumb bitch, you got bitch shivers about the amount of violent talk on badgame and asked me to post that pic of you being uncomfortable with the christchurch shooter thing so you could still post on here if the whole thing blew up. you poo poo talked me on badgame before anyone really knew what was going on to keep up the facade. this has been more trouble than its worth and im not sticking my neck out for you any more. post your own poo poo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBNFvZ6Vr2U

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

Tolth posted:

This is loving insane. Is everyone in this thread a secret Chud?

Secret?

Also this thread literally serves no purpose except for a dead subforum to cancel itself eternally like an ouroboros. Why is this still open lmao

Woozy
Jan 3, 2006
Is there some reason we can't simply decline to indulge the idle moralizing of various internet psychotics and return to chatting about videogames? How many times must we learn this lesson? Yes, I'm aware of where I'm posting this.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

reworp posted:

i've been PONYTA'd like 20 times today

Lmfao

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:

Woozy posted:

Is there some reason we can't simply decline to indulge the idle moralizing of various internet psychotics and return to chatting about videogames? How many times must we learn this lesson? Yes, I'm aware of where I'm posting this.

When the fire was started by those same psychos against someone who didn't deserve it. These pieces of poo poo thought that they could hide behind calling others chuds and racists and wow weird turns out they are unironic nazi alt-right racists who all post together in the same race realism discord and Gauss's life was ruined just for shits and giggles.

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS
It's an insult that you think I would use the grape theme.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Woozy posted:

Agreed gamer. It seems like this whole thing about stellar jockeys being nazis was a big misunderstanding.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

A Curvy Goonette posted:

When the fire was started by those same psychos against someone who didn't deserve it. These pieces of poo poo thought that they could hide behind calling others chuds and racists and wow weird turns out they are unironic nazi alt-right racists who all post together in the same race realism discord and Gauss's life was ruined just for shits and giggles.

Cycloneman
Feb 1, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT
SISTER FUCKING

Hey, cool, you're still getting screenshots, mind sharing the ones where they conspire to fake up evidence that you're an insanely antisemitic racist?

racist man 3D
Oct 11, 2007

breaking the fourth wall
Let there be an end to the pedantic language hypocrisy! We endorse Gauss, Brigador Killers and happiness for all mankind!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

How did Juggalo find the neo-Nazi discord so quickly if he never posted in it and if that account wasn't his?

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

A Curvy Goonette posted:

did the video game guy not post a bunch of racist poo poo? im confused here

Woozy
Jan 3, 2006

A Curvy Goonette posted:

The people who started the fire are who I meant by "various internet psychotics".

Tolth
Mar 16, 2008

PÄDOPHILIE MACHT FREI

Vhak lord of hate posted:

How did Juggalo find the neo-Nazi discord so quickly if he never posted in it and if that account wasn't his?

Uh, yeah.

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

Continuity RCP posted:

did the video game guy not post a bunch of racist poo poo? im confused here

No, the worst thing he posted was that there needs to be more interesting black characters in video games. The rest was exaggeration and hyperbole but if you dared to point that out you were immediately piled on to by people screaming chud like it's a magic spell to make people go away.

reworp
Apr 28, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb06kgKpcBQ

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

Cycloneman posted:

Hey, cool, you're still getting screenshots, mind sharing the ones where they conspire to fake up evidence that you're an insanely antisemitic racist?

LifeLoveLive
Jun 25, 2020

Okay, great. I'm glad this chud is exposed I guess. Who the gently caress are your racist friends and why are you friends with racists?

Keyz
Dec 11, 2007

open your heart
Welp, this is certainly a turn of events. Hard to trust the legitimacy of the info provided in this thread now that the "leaker" himself admitted to be friends with a lot of these idiots.

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

That's weird, didn't you post that same screenshot before they did?

Tolth
Mar 16, 2008

PÄDOPHILIE MACHT FREI

This doesn't prove that at all. Why do you keep claiming to have evidence you can't show us?

Tolth
Mar 16, 2008

PÄDOPHILIE MACHT FREI
Can someone please explain to me who KarlNP is and why it's significant that there are screenshots of him using the N word?

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

Are you fuckin people for real. This thread is a hellscape.

Seriously what the hell is going on with the insane double think

Rogue Scholar
Nov 11, 2009

what is this supposed to prove? this is pathetic.

Cycloneman
Feb 1, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT
SISTER FUCKING
That screen shot contains no text and apparently has the MonkaS emoticon from at the top. Seems plausible that they are simply astounded by the posts in question, as they are, to be frank, pretty astounding in their virulent racism.

Ambaire
Sep 4, 2009

by Shine
Oven Wrangler

Wow, I haven't seen actual forums cancer in years.

At least, I think the fade out effect is cancer?

Hmmm

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

A Curvy Goonette posted:

That's weird, didn't you post that same screenshot before they did?

no, the screenshot i posted came from that post. i posted it here to beat you to it.

you guys arent talking about framing me on your forums, you're pretending its real there for the benefit of other leakers to try and own me.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
The worst thing about this thread so far is that it reminded me how bad Wolfenstein TNC was

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

A Curvy Goonette posted:

No, the worst thing he posted was that there needs to be more interesting black characters in video games. The rest was exaggeration and hyperbole but if you dared to point that out you were immediately piled on to by people screaming chud like it's a magic spell to make people go away.

it's this

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!

Fuligin posted:

it's disappointing to find out you suck, i like your deadfire mods

It probably wasn't worth the sacrifice of whatever reputation I may have around here to join in this fracas, but that accusation (false, obvs) that the dude fantasizes about murdering people bothered me

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

you guys arent talking about framing me on your forums, you're pretending its real there for the benefit of other leakers to try and own me.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha

Tolth
Mar 16, 2008

PÄDOPHILIE MACHT FREI

no, the screenshot i posted came from that post. i posted it here to beat you to it.

It sounds far more likely to me that you are just a racist.

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

Ambaire posted:

Wow, I haven't seen actual forums cancer in years.

At least, I think the fade out effect is cancer?

Yeah, another fun side effect is occasionally when you open a thread the screen will just be a ponyta with it's appearance noise playing at 10000 dBs

reworp
Apr 28, 2006

Yeah, another fun side effect is occasionally when you open a thread the screen will just be a ponyta with it's appearance noise playing at 10000 dBs

well it would except that it was made in Adobe Flash in 2010 or whatever and never updated so it's just a "plugin missing" image now

Buff Butler
Mar 11, 2008

gamer death money

You should get out of that Rhodesian RP Star Citizen Guild while you can, chief.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

CuddlyZombie posted:

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha

you are at least stupid enough to still be talking about me on your forums

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

You just did the least believable frame job that I'm the mastermind or something and now you're trying to paint it as us framing you? You need to get your lies straight my dude, you're not very good at this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tim Pawlenty
Jun 3, 2006