Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Renwick Customer
Aug 19, 2008
Grimey Drawer
i found all the pictures from 'matt loves japan'. i would give anything to be able to reread the op and replies. i pray someone sees this and has a link somewhere

fooaaking SNOIPE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

StratGoatCom posted:

Furries were the canary in the coal mine about lowtax being scum.

Sincere posting here.

was it lowtax, or someone else, who started giving them nazi concentration camp stars

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

As Nero Danced posted:

All the same, glad to know you're doing ok buddy

Thanks, same to you. Awesome to hear from you :)

Renwick Customer
Aug 19, 2008
Grimey Drawer

Renwick Customer posted:

i found all the pictures from 'matt loves japan'. i would give anything to be able to reread the op and replies. i pray someone sees this and has a link somewhere

i have answered my own prayer: please enjoy:

quote:

I'm a middle-class average guy from down home in Texas, but for the past four years I've been living in South Korea. I have worked as an English teacher, then a journalist, and currently for a Korean software company during those four years. I thought Korea was great, and I thought the girls were cool. I got a little more attention from girls in Korea than I did back home, and while it was generally shy, nervous, prudish attention from 25 year old women-childs with 11pm curfews, it had its own special charm.

But then around last weekend I went to Japan for five days, and I'm now so pissed off with Korean girls. What the hell is their problem? I feel like I've been living in the totally wrong country for the past 4 years.

I went to Japan last Thursday on business expecting to stay only 2 days, but I ended up being stranded over the weekend and coming back on Monday afternoon.

This was a VERY GOOD THING.

I knew one guy in Japan where I was staying, Joe, and called him up to see if I could get something to do over the weekend. He's a nice guy, and he said he'd meet me after he finished things on Friday night and we'd go see a few friends. Well, he is totally awesome and amazing, cuz his few friends turned out to be around 15 people at a pub nearby. When I showed up I noticed it was about half and half Japanese and foreign. I had some reservations, cuz a 50:50 Korean:foreigner party is a recipe for awkwardness and discomfort in Korea, so I paid special attention to the group dynamics. But, surprise surprise, it just looked like a bunch of friends laughing and having fun in 2 languages.

In short order I've got a beer, some munchies, and I'm deep in conversation with the two Japanese girls sitting nearest to me. This turned into an excellent conversation with one, Tomiko. I'm apparently much wittier than I thought, because she couldn't stop giggling at whatever I said, and she was fascinated with my life in Seoul. So far everything was going great!

Then, three more girls show up. One foreign chick from Germany and two cute young Japanese girls who showed her how to get to the bar, because she got lost. The two Japanese girls didn't leave, they happily sat down and started chatting up people. I noticed them at the opposite end of the long table, but I kinda figured they were way too hot for me, and Tomiko was perfectly fine already, so I continued flirting with her. But apparently the two hotties had other plans. I noticed them looking at me out of the corner of my eye, so I glanced over at them, and they both smiled and waved at me. Then, even though they were 7 seats away at least, they yelled down to the end of the table "What's your name?!" Joe, true buddy that he is, said, "You wanna go down there? I know you're single. Let me move my chair." Of course I wanted to go down there, so I excused myself from Tomiko and went down to see what the hotties wanted.

Apparently they wanted to talk to me, and weren't shy about it. Their English wasn't so great but they were completely okay with that, and we had very little problems communicating. The taller and sexier one told me that she was very lonely, because she had been without a boyfriend for a whole year. And not only that, but her ex had violenced her (her term). The shorter, cuter one said she was also very lonely, because she had been single for three whole months. I told them I'd also been single for three months, and maybe we could help each other out. They giggled.

They told me that they were 3rd year university students, and they had met when they were in high school, and they were at a boarding school together. I asked them if they still had their uniforms, cuz I'm a big perv, and they said yes, of course, they kept them for cosplay! I said... what's cosplay? And they explained to me that they enjoyed dressing up as nurses, french maids, stewardesses and chinese waitresses for fun, with their friends. The cuter one showed me a sticker book filled with pretty small sticker photos of her and various female friends, dressed up in all sorts of outfits. She was very proud of her collection.

I had to know more.

I asked them to help me out, because I was stranded in Japan for the whole weekend, and had never been to Japan before or expected to be here. They said sure, of course! They then suggested we ditch the party and go to a karaoke bar. I said sure, lets do it. But, dog that I am, before I left I gave Tomiko my hotel and room number and asked her to call me tomorrow. She said she might.

I left with cuter Ryoko and sexier Mariko, and we took off to find a karaoke bar. On the way, I asked more questions about cosplay, and they said, do you like cosplay? I said, I don't know, I've never tried it. They said, well, lets go to a cosplay room then! I wasn't sure what I was hearing. Cosplay room? They have those? They explained to me that yes, they do have cosplay rooms, and they have all the costumes there, and you can rent them for a short time and a small fee. I said yes, cosplay first, karaoke second.

We arrived at the place, and they led me to a large wall with lots of photos there. There were really all the costumes anyone could think of. They told me to pick which two I liked best. It was hard you know, because there were like 5 varieties of French Maid, 4 different Sexy Nurses, an entire row of schoolgirl outfits, policewoman, shopping mall information desk girls (they have these in asia, big floppy hats and felt vests), stewardesses from all the major airlines, army girls, and even lawyer girls. But I was with a sexier and willowy Mariko, and a cuter and shorter Ryoko, so I knew what I had to go with. I chose the sexy French Maid with Kitty Ears for Mariko, and a Knee-Stockinged Schoolgirl outfit for Ryoko.

They said oooh, sexy! You like sexy? I did in fact like sexy, and told them so. Then they went and got the costumes from the attendant, and let me to the changing area. They pointed to a spot on the floor and said, you stand here. We will go change. Obediently, I stood where I was told, and realized that it gave a small glimpse of the changing room. Did they do that on purpose, I wonder? I was unsure, so I only stole a few glances. Even when there's a curtain mostly covering the scene, just seeing skirts drop to the ground can really reach down and touch you deep inside. Then Mariko the French Maid came out. She walked in front of me and did a little kind of fist-high salute, and said, "Da daaa! Sexy?" It was sexy. After that, Ryoko the schoolgirl came out and did the same cute salute. She also pointed to the place between where her knee high stockings stopped and her skirt began. "You like?" she asked. I liked.

Then, it was apparently time to take pictures. We went into Japanese-speaking automated photo booth and we had to pose for about 12 different photos for about 10 seconds each. I was kinda into sensory overload by this time, so the girls took charge, plopping down on my lap and pulling my arms around them. The camera flashed, and they switched positions. Behind me, to the side, one sitting on my lap while the other pretended to look offended, then the other way. It was much more fun than I was expecting from my first evening ever in Japan.

After that, we edited the photos and printed them out, and they gave them to me. They paid for it too, while I was still engrossed in looking at what we had just accomplished. They said they wanted to give me a good memory of Japan. And then they asked me if Japan was the best. I had to admit, Japan is the best.

After that we went to karaoke, where they started out by singing Tatu, All The Things She Said. Mariko said to me, "Ryoko and I like Tatu, because we are like Tatu." But Ryoko looked shocked and said, "No, no, we are not!" Mariko just giggled.

We ordered more beer at the karaoke bar and I thought this might end up being a textbook Dear Penthouse finish. But Mariko started getting a lot of text messages in Japanese on her phone, and the girls started rapidly discussing them in Japanese when it was my turn to sing. I was too drunk to care, but I should have, because I think that's what kept the evening from going into pure fantasy territory. The girls seemed to get more shy as the night wore on. They complimented me on my singing though, so I hope it wasn't that. I put my arm around the girl sitting next to me, Mariko, but she got up and basically told Ryoko to take her place. Ryoko was just fine with that, and snuggled up to me happy as could be, but she seemed to get even more shy. Also, Mariko started acting like a cockblock and tried to keep us from fooling around too much.

The night ended with me getting a few shy kisses from Ryoko, and Mariko ended up acting like a motherly cockblock. I paid for the karaoke room, which was about $40 for 2 hours, and we walked to a road where I could catch a taxi. The girls said they were both staying at Mariko's house, because Ryoko was visiting from out of town. I said I was interested in seeing a real Japanese house, but Mariko launched into this long explanation of how her brother was there, and the house was small, and blah blah whatever. I just said fine, fine. When we got to a place to take a taxi, we exchanged email addresses and I gave Ryoko a good night kiss. Then I got into the taxi and went back to my hotel, alone.

Not the perfect finish, but it was only my first night in Japan, right? I'm sure I'd be able to perfect it given a week, or a month.

Then the next day Tomiko, the girl I basically abandoned, called me and woke me up, and we met for lunch. Then we spent the whole day together visiting some Japanese shrine in the mountains called Dazaifu. I donated some cash at the shrine and got a fortune in return, and Tomiko read it to me. She said it said I was very lucky. I believed it.

Later on I started thinking what the hell? Why haven't I had anything as fun happen to me in Korea? I've had enough Korean girlfriends, but the relationships were so full of self-inflicted bullshit, its like they didn't even want to be happy. Korean girls are more worried about their reputation than a Baptist virgin in a small town in Texas, and I definitely know what I'm talking about there.

I remember thinking to myself... when did it get so hard to just have a good time in Korea? What the hell, Korean women? What the hell?

Oh, and I almost forgot. Here are the top 6 pics from my first night ever in Japan:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2791156

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Peanut Butler posted:

was it lowtax, or someone else, who started giving them nazi concentration camp stars

It was him. he ranted about how it was an incredible bit of comedy that he should get more credit for lmao

it was uncle Rico pitching footballs into the camera

sliami
Apr 28, 2018

Renwick Customer posted:

fooaaking SNOIPE

This shits mad funny let's talk about this. It reminds me of a goony Tumblr anti sjw who went to a maid cafe, tipped them a usd quarter and got mad they didn't talk to him

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Booty Pageant posted:

the bourgeois will not get away with embroiding the name of their boats on towelery and sofa cushions!!!

i mean i wouldn't own a lolita branded thing myself but if this is the extent of the evidence it's quite lame. im gonna stop talking about this now.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

Renwick Customer posted:

it was elf pr0n, yes

The funniest poo poo ever was the fyad recreation of that photo

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Rrussom posted:

I do gotta say, Burt be gilf as gently caress
https://imgur.com/gallery/M80alug

Not a fan of live action King of the Hill

Rahul
Dec 10, 2004

Peanut Butler posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=381

Lowtax posted:

I still maintain that the Furry Concentration Camp, in which I told all furries they could avoid being banned if they admitted being furries and getting a Star of Yiff avatar, and then one day I changed all their account privileges to only be allowed to post in the Furry Concentration Camp, and soon turned it into the Gas Chamber and mass banned them, is one of the great things many people have forgotten about this forum's history

Barudak
May 7, 2007

AphexMandelbrot posted:

he loving blocked out the "lolita" on the towels and cropped distinguishable features of his daughter's face out.

like, are you new to the internet or just dense

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

To respond, he has her full face in a nonsexual photo with no blur, followed by a few photos in the exact same pose where both sides are blurred and the top part of her head is out of frame but like we just saw her face in this photo and some of the later ones. The towel appears to be a branded towel by Lolita who makes wine glasses, towels, and other tchotckes with that imagery and are aimed at adult women cause their theme is lolita shopaholic. The rest of the photos are houses on a public boat ride.

Maybe Im wrong and Ill eat those words later but from my extremely unexpert eye this looks like some random photos of a boatrip with your kid without some other evidence.

Renwick Customer
Aug 19, 2008
Grimey Drawer

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

:eyepop:

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Booty Pageant posted:

the bourgeois will not get away with embroiding the name of their boats on towelery and sofa cushions!!!

:monocle:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

Don't drink steel reserve, it gives you a pannus

E: what is under his shirt? I really don't want to know but

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 66 days!

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
dang is it time for me to crack out all those gbs fur crew sigs i most assuredly still have and didnt end up deleting years ago

sliami
Apr 28, 2018

Goddamn "I went to two foreign countries and was a creepy rear end orientalist, but these two girls were totally sincerely into me and not fleecing my stupid rear end"

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010

Lurdiak posted:

Yeah Kiwifarms telling the truth is like when the Daily Mail actually has a correct headline. Just because it technically can happen doesn't mean you should trust it.

This actually happened at the Daily Mail, when their fascist editor Paul Dacre headed a campaign to get the Stephen Lawrence murder reopened. It came to his attention because Stephen's father, estranged, decorated Dacre's house. I assure you Dacre would have been entirely on the side of the police and skin-head murderers otherwise. That even after this event in Dacre's life he learned nothing, showed zero self awareness and went back to being an utter twat shows that it was probably just a PR game to him, helping the help. He probably said something along the lines of, "We need to look after good ones," and "Those skin heads were bad apples."

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

What will everyone's fursona be in the upcoming furry rsf?

sliami
Apr 28, 2018

Tiler Kiwi posted:

dang is it time for me to crack out all those gbs fur crew sigs i most assuredly still have and didnt end up deleting years ago

I'll look at the sigs. I'm a graphic design historian

Renwick Customer
Aug 19, 2008
Grimey Drawer

sliami posted:

Goddamn "I went to two foreign countries and was a creepy rear end orientalist, but these two girls were totally sincerely into me and not fleecing my stupid rear end"

the first response in that thread is

quote:

Come on man, you've been here for 2 years. Why would you set yourself up for the ensuing GBS ridicule?

lmao

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I jest remembered pictures of a girl in glasses with her shirt off at a goon con. I think an Australian guy wanted to marry her and she flew over there?

Pele and Odd Job were their usernames I think

Edit: i remember someone saying she had “mournful” tits

Cat Hassler fucked around with this message at 12:13 on Jun 26, 2020

Rrussom
May 13, 2009
I wish more games featured women turning into toilets. I want toilet transformers.

Yeah but thats hilarious though
Furries are loving gross

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

sliami posted:

I'll look at the sigs. I'm a graphic design historian

not much point now, the most shameful part of them would just be that theyre gbs

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

smarxist posted:

It was him. he ranted about how it was an incredible bit of comedy that he should get more credit for lmao

it was uncle Rico pitching footballs into the camera

It tripped me out when someone pointed out that Uncle Rico was John Gries :psyduck:

sliami
Apr 28, 2018

Roth posted:

If you have a "fursona" because your spirit is not aligned with the beautiful and glorious aeromorph I don't even know what to say to you quite honestly

Nyeehg
Jul 14, 2013

Grimey Drawer
As someone who only lurks specific forums, who is Jeffrey of YOSPOS?

Also because I didn't say it before gently caress you Lowtax

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Roth posted:

A manatee

Renwick Customer
Aug 19, 2008
Grimey Drawer

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

BrainDance
May 8, 2007

Disco all night long!

how come old goons threw up so much?

bunch of weak rear end stomachs

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Roth posted:

Some fursona generator years ago spit out a bear security guard with grey fur, so yeah, I'll be a sad night time security guard bear.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

B& for torrents

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Roth posted:

Whaddaya think.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

BrainDance posted:

A lot of them were younger and inexperienced with holding their liquor or had never drank hard liquor and yeah that stuff will sneak up on you especially if you're showing off how cool you are.

Or they saw the 15 gallon keg and went challenge accepted, and failed.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Nyeehg posted:

As someone who only lurks specific forums, who is Jeffrey of YOSPOS?

Also because I didn't say it before gently caress you Lowtax

He's Jeffrey. Of yospos

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
:dong: Highway Traffic :dong:
Prediction Razzies

BrainDance posted:

goonmeets were full of people who never went to parties and didn't know their limits all hanging out and egging each other on.

Renwick Customer
Aug 19, 2008
Grimey Drawer
also p sure this was a goon creation. a classic even if not that funny anymore. couldn't figure out how to embed mp4

https://imgur.com/a/2TpXppa

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

BrainDance posted:

They weren't the raging alcoholics we are today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

Barudak posted:

The towel appears to be a branded towel by Lolita who makes wine glasses, towels, and other tchotckes with that imagery and are aimed at adult women cause their theme is lolita shopaholic.

oh fugg it's a brand appropriated by some company!!

wait are you insinuating that burt's wife is some kinda swinger hotwife milf??? you sure sound like you were on that boat!!