Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1276332777403756545

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1276329488532602883

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Jun 26, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

So is this going to be another situation where the Supreme Court rules against the conservatives and everyone will treat it as a final victory but if you read the wording of the ruling you see them saying "you loving moron you overreached please resubmit something more nuanced and try again"

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Skeleton Ape posted:

Much of his schtick, which is highly effective on dumb people, stems from the fact that he is a broken record. When you say the same things and tell the same lies (veterans' choice) over and over, it becomes fact to an unsettlingly significant portion of human brains.

Yeah, I knew some CHUDs who were super pro military who were shocked to learn that veteran's choice was passed under Obama (thanks Bernie!).

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

:lol: He cant even fall back onto his precious tax cuts, so he has loving nothing because he did nothing except cause chaos and loot this country. The economy sucks, healthcare sucks, climate change sucks, the cops suck, everything is just kinda super lovely right now. Plus even his SC justices cant bring him victories to brag about.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

JUDGES ARE NOT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT. It literally requires him to do nothing.

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
with all this talk of goatse.cx

am I the only one seeing it this thumbnail here?

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1276332777403756545?s=21

https://imgur.com/a/eFA9Wdw

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

nooneofconsequence posted:

For him maybe but Obama with Garland could have been the opposite

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Holy poo poo so in the stand teh bad guy first appears...check out his hair

remind u of anyone? gently caress this story is exactly 2020 to the last detail

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Gio posted:

really awesome phrasing. “some people dont love me” instead of “more than half the country reviles me.”

It's like an abusive partner who's gaslighting you. It's not that your family thinks I suck and had pretty good reasons for thinking so. It's that you don't love me enough to convince them to love me too. If only you loved me more.

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos

nooneofconsequence posted:

That's not true at all. Trump constantly making GBS threads up every last bit of media bandwidth is what has allowed McConnell and all the other Senate chuds to push through literally hundreds of these bible-thumping "judges" with hardly any resistance or even notice.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

LifeSunDeath posted:

Holy poo poo so in the stand teh bad guy first appears...check out his hair

remind u of anyone? gently caress this story is exactly 2020 to the last detail

This is all I'm seeing.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Tip posted:

This is all I'm seeing.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

marshalljim posted:

That's not true at all. Trump constantly making GBS threads up every last bit of media bandwidth is what has allowed McConnell and all the other Senate chuds to push through literally hundreds of these bible-thumping "judges" with hardly any resistance or even notice.
I'm not sure what kind of resistance you think is possible and who you would expect it from.

also I reject the implication that trump's actions are some 6d chess to give McConnell and his scumbag cronies political cover

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

marshalljim posted:

dude schumer traded him like 25 judge appointments to let them out early for recess and also back in 2018 he offered him more judgeships if he would let the senators go around campaigning for their elections... mitch agreed, then reneged on the deal.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

lol the olds are engaging in the internet like we did 20 years ago and are finally going to learn their first lesson on why offsites never work

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Just read his response, written out verbatim, when his flunky asked him what his priorities would be for a second term. I wrote it like this, no paragraphs, no line breaks because this is exactly how he said it, verbatim.

This is the numb oval office, the illiterate, fuckhead rear end in a top hat we have as president:

quote:

Well one of the things that will be really great, you know, the word 'experience' is still good. I always say talent is more important than experience, I've always said that. But the... word 'experience' is a very important word. It's a very important meaning. I never did this before, I never slept over in Washington. I was in Washington I think seventeen times, all of a sudden I'm president of the United States, you know the story, I'm riding down... Pennsylvania avenue with our First Lady and I say, "this is great." But I didn't know very many people in Washington, it wasn't my thing. I was from Manhattan, from New York. Now I know everybody. And I have great people in the administration. You make some mistakes, like, you know, an idiot like Bolton, all he wanted to do is drop bombs on everybody. You don't have to drop bombs on everybody. You don't have to kill people.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

MrMojok posted:

Just read his response, written out verbatim, when his flunky asked him what his priorities would be for a second term. I wrote it like this, no paragraphs, no line breaks because this is exactly how he said it, verbatim.

This is the numb oval office, the illiterate, fuckhead rear end in a top hat we have as president:

PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT!

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

MrMojok posted:

lol that owns

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
"You don't have to kill people" (but if you do, that's totally fine too, and completely legal if I do)

predisent of the US

Armacham
Mar 3, 2007

Then brothers in war, to the skirmish must we hence! Shall we hence?

Durf posted:

lol the olds are engaging in the internet like we did 20 years ago and are finally going to learn their first lesson on why offsites never work

Go look at the reviews for the app. They are full of old people who don't understand what a special character is and can't create a proper password.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

TRUMP 2020: You don't have to drop bombs on everybody, you don't have to kill people.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Why drop bombs when you have the roni.

That one killed more americans than the vietcong

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Congratulations everybody we did it, we got 40,000 new infections in a single day! A new record!

I'm sure that if we work hard we can double this number in a month!

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

THANK YOU!

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://twitter.com/eliehonig/status/1276290267549663233

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

MrMojok posted:

TRUMP 2020: You don't have to drop bombs on everybody, you don't have to kill people.

Wasn’t one of the very first things he did to drop a MOAB and kill people?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

“Mr President, do you like apple pie?”
“Well, [five minutes of incomprehensible word salad about Seattle and rockets and squirrels and golf]”

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1276363261957603328?s=19

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
embers what the gently caress

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

:rip: all the US goons

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

has any country tried to shoot the covid infected to prevent spread? no? and the pandemic rages on? coincidence?!

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

No one has managed to teach him how tariffs work in four loving years. Good luck trying to explain what a lagging indicator is to the imbecile .

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

vaginite posted:

Is it weird to do an afh request? Well there's a thread where people are talking about how boron deficiency causes covid in gbs (in jest) and it's veered into pages of talking about how eating borax might fix it and I wish I had an AFH bat signal but I don't so I'm just here prodding because a certain regarded president might think there's something to this borax thing.

I know I'm not afh but here goes:

So a lot of people, men mostly, big and strong men from the Secret Service Tom or Tommy as I call him Tommy Secret. They've been coming up to me and they're crying, they never do that, these are guys who'd jump in front of a bullet for me and they wouldn't cry, but now tears are coming out of their wherever and they come up to me and they go "Sir, Sir the 19 is killing us." And I always said, I was the first one who said that there had to be a retrial for *snifffff* for the 19 that we need the death penalty for th he Wuhan 19 right?

And they cry, and in the walls I can see my father's face melting and I have to, well you have to stay quiet, because you are the only one who can see him and if you say anything the, the Fake News they will here and they will bias the fake polls against you even though it's confidential information.

But they cry and blubber these big men and they say..."Sir, Sir we need the Truffula trees back, we need the Lorax to protect us against the Wuhflu." And...and it's true, we've all seen, many people are saying that *snifffff* that you need the Lorax in your system to protect against Covid. And I think I came up with it because Clorox is basically...it's the same thing right?

But we, we are strongly looking into if Bolton knows where the wild things are and if we can proshecute him for keeping the Clorox from us.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

vaginite posted:

Is it weird to do an afh request? Well there's a thread where people are talking about how boron deficiency causes covid in gbs (in jest) and it's veered into pages of talking about how eating borax might fix it and I wish I had an AFH bat signal but I don't so I'm just here prodding because a certain regarded president might think there's something to this borax thing.

What the hell do you have to lose? That's my.... that's the thing. We've all heard of boron, or borax is the company name, the product name. They put it on the shelves, you look at it, and you think "This looks like something else I used to use, something that made me feel incredible." So maybe you grab some borax, maybe you use the terrific little razor to cut it into lines, and then you smell it. Stop and smell the flowers but, in this case? The flowers are the borax.

And listen, LISTEN. Doctors have been using this stuff for decades, it's incredible, it fights the fungus. You get the fungus, you put the boron on it, the borax? And then the fungus is gone? And the covid is, I suppose, a kind of fungus. Although it's one that you can't see, can't touch, and can't even smell. So you look at borax, you see what it does, and the risk of it being bad is so small. So incredibly small. So I think.... you gotta take it. And here's... there's another thing. You take the borax, maybe you die. But then you didn't die from the china.... from the Chinese virus. So that makes the numbers look so much better. A lot better. So don't.... I'm not saying to do it, but I'm saying what the hell do you have to lose.

I'm taking the boron right now, in fact, I've been doing it for 3 months now, it's amazing. It hasn't affected me at all. From the negative, I mean, you.... no brain effects. My brain is doing incredible right now. You can ask him yourself.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

I'm in Delaware near dover air base and their air raid sirens were going off, is it finally happening?

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Ah yeah that’s the good stuff thank you :3:

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

mono posted:

I'm in Delaware near dover air base and their air raid sirens were going off, is it finally happening?
Turns out that all we had to do was declare war on the covids and now our “wartime” “president” can truly shine!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

After listening to some of the True Anon podcast about Epstein...I'm starting to think everything trump/barr are doing now is in service to to tying up all the loose ends from Epstein. Like wtf, that whole thing was full of intelligence agencies/rich powerful people/cult ritual abuse...it's so crazy.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Maybe don't go so deep into the conspiracy hole you actually start believing all that stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

As good as TrueAnon is they're way too deep into every thing being a shadowy conspiracy. All the poo poo Trump and Barr are doing is right out in the open and we know exactly why. It's the worst part about listening to them or Chapo everything is a CIA psyop. A lot of this poo poo is out in the open there's no reason to cook up nonsense to explain it.