Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kamrat
Nov 27, 2012

Thanks for playing Alone in the dark 2.

Now please fuck off

What's with people sitting and puking, I always went to the toilet when I needed to puke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renwick Customer
Aug 19, 2008
Grimey Drawer

bradzilla posted:

What's the story with all the dick pics. Is it Lowtaxs dick

yes richard's dick is really really long and then right at the top it does slightly more than a right angle. like a periscope or the loch ness monster

MW
May 20, 2001

"Nooooooooo!?"
Logging in to make one possibly last post on these forums. Did think the account would make it to 20 years.

Sad outcome of it all if everything turns out to be true.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."

bradzilla posted:

it's just a funny lookin' dick

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

admiraldennis posted:

i've been trying hard to hold an even-keeled "i hope his victims are OK and after that, I hope he gets the professional help he clearly loving needs" but what a piece of poo poo, of course he's still abusing her

The professional help he clearly loving needs is from prosecutors and prison guards.

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.
I'm just happy the goatse nightmare is over.

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

Crunchy Black posted:

okay this is just getting bleak now. I understand this has probably become a place for catharsis but y'all are airing 2 loving decade old grievances here lol.

you're right

when we hit 1000 pages we look for a publisher and call the manuscript "i can't touch my toes but i sure do like to abuse women: the richard kyanka" story

first copy goes to him obv

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."

Kamrat posted:

What's with people sitting and puking, I always went to the toilet when I needed to puke

some folks can't handle their liquor and they don't realize it until it's too late

Trogglodyte
Apr 5, 2015

Infinite Darkness

bradzilla posted:

I never saw a clear answer. I just saw a scrawny hog that looked like a faucet and after seeing a bunch of edits realized I needed to boot up Paint.NET and poo poo out some garbage attempting to bottle that same lightning. It offers some brevity in these trying times. Something innocently terrible to be disgusted by in order to temporarily forget Lowtax is a filthy scumbag serial abuser.

Amgard
Dec 28, 2006

MW posted:

Logging in to make one possibly last post on these forums. Did think the account would make it to 20 years.

Sad outcome of it all if everything turns out to be true.

if that was your last post then its pretty loving anticlimactic

you didn't even post any dicks attached to anything what sort of post is this

shameful display

Useful Distraction
Jan 11, 2006
not a pyramid scheme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3r51QI4Ctw

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist

Kamrat posted:

Why not both?

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

I was good friends with this guy in college who got me into the forums. His username was Arete. He dropped off the face of the earth like ten years ago and I miss him. WHERE ARE YOU ARETE

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe
<sigh> I miss the good old days. There is a part of me that wonders what she looks like today but I know... it is better to leave that in the past alongside my Interpol, Strokes and Arcade Fire albums. Don't talk poo poo about Les tres Accords or the Unicorns or I will stab you.

Renwick Customer posted:

it took like 100 pages but i finally found the sword guy 4 ways. 4 configurations of swift cool death

Not nice to dox me.

These past few pages make me yearn for this to be playing in the background.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTAdzeXaUS4

Greatest Living Man
Jul 22, 2005

ask President Obama

Trogglodyte posted:

I'm not commenting on the story at all you just gave me a very important visual while I was working on edits so have this

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Meh

Icept
Jul 11, 2001
Bye

Il Federale
Oct 10, 2012

lmao yeah I totally believe he will sell the forums

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
holy poo poo it's real

Renwick Customer
Aug 19, 2008
Grimey Drawer

this is definitely upon the advice of a qualified lawyer

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

FARRRRT

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy

nice meltdown

Useful Distraction
Jan 11, 2006
not a pyramid scheme

Ah well it's settled then, let's just forget this whole silliness and go back to normal

Dante
Feb 8, 2003

well this website is dying in the most SA-way possible I guess

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Gotta make that money man its still the same now
Been working alot last few days, so wtf is happening to SA?? Is jeff really buying it or what?

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

so he really is just going full MRA huh

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

So he's greenlighting this thread, why are people getting probed?

gay devil
Aug 20, 2009

this will totally end well with him somehow giving the website over no strings attached right

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

What the gently caress is the Dick Masterson show

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Never had a chance to respond it's been like 4 days lmfao

Kill yourself Richard

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

I think he might end up doing an n-word on stream

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

I don't know who Dick Masterson is but a quick google search leads me to believe that he is a choad. I can't believe Lowtax is talking to anyone other than a lawyer right now.

Renwick Customer
Aug 19, 2008
Grimey Drawer
the only course to steer is to continue posting classic images of goonery

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

what a dumb baby bitch

nocal
Mar 7, 2007
can somebody else explain who Dick Masterson is

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

want to fire beams from my eyes like darksied and have them fly off into the yonder and melt off his dick live on air

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

Fartbox posted:

What the gently caress is the Dick Masterson show

The master of dicks

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Stunt Rock posted:

Too bad Fawnette mysteriously / suddenly disappeared and was presumed dead.

She turned up again a few years ago in a really weird way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

no other end of the forums will there be
no other end of the forums will there be