Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Fly Molo posted:

yeah either it’s a huge malicious fuckup and they need to take responsibility, or it’s a huge stupid fuckup and they need to take responsibility

but admitting fault?? never.

let’s just out PJ’s sources to the other mods to “check their veracity”, this never backfires on the victims

I just need to double check with my mod friends who have previously covered for lowtax but promise they won't anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Blaziken386 posted:

I also want to be a mod

will I actively improve this site? no

will I use my powers for good? also no

will I randomly distribute gangtags amongst the masses? yes

before your application is accepted will you come crashing into a thread in a different sub forum to defend another mod without reading the thread or issues or reasoning behind the attacks

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Agean90 posted:

furthermore the mod forum must be made public

if live discussion can’t be made public, make decisions and discussions public after 6 months or something

permanent secrecy is toxic af

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

i will not :colbert:

well this came up a few pages ago but there is a kind of "decorum moderating" thing that sounds like bad P.R. statements from people who are not getting paid to do it and don't have any training, but i've never done that. i just post like i normally post on cspam.

i think i have a good read on who you are from your posts here, and I 100% do not think that you are asking for that into to out them

but it really, and i mean really, looks like that is why you're asking

like, i get that you aren't, and im 100% not saying you are. i am saying that, as someone who i genuinely believe is trying to do the right thing, please take a step back for a moment and reevaluate

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
when jeff of microcenter finally institutes random number selection for determining iks i promise to vendetta probe plinkey and nothing else

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Asema posted:

before your application is accepted will you come crashing into a thread in a different sub forum to defend another mod without reading the thread or issues or reasoning behind the attacks

that way 5 different mods can brigade in, tell people to shut up, and say “I can’t answer for him” about the person they’re answering for

lobotomy molo fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Jun 26, 2020

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

forums glasnost

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Homeless Friend posted:

its all shipping i bet, same or 1 day shipping must be brutal. I've got no clue how they make sure they survive transit.

Oh yeah he was getting that poo poo shipped from New York city, right? what a fuckin rube. A real palooka. I'm sure there are plenty of overpriced cookies in Missouri.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i'll be a mod when theres a sex criminal around, hiding their crimes is the only way to get a good job in this world, alas...

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

Homeless Friend posted:

i'll be a mod when theres a sex criminal around, hiding their crimes is the only way to get a good job in this world, alas...

nice to meet you mr barr

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Azathoth posted:

i think i have a good read on who you are from your posts here, and I 100% do not think that you are asking for that into to out them

but it really, and i mean really, looks like that is why you're asking

like, i get that you aren't, and im 100% not saying you are. i am saying that, as someone who i genuinely believe is trying to do the right thing, please take a step back for a moment and reevaluate
i'll take a step back but PJ is not a credible source for information about lady ambien's personal life. i mean, i love her posts, they're funny but she's a conspiracy theorist

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Please do open up the mod forum archives tho, some good lmaos in there I bet

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

cool dance moves posted:

Please do open up the mod forum archives tho, some good lmaos in there I bet

i cant really emphasis enough how much 'make it sting' made me laugh

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Homeless Friend posted:

its all shipping i bet, same or 1 day shipping must be brutal. I've got no clue how they make sure they survive transit.
Having received mail order gourmet cookies before, they’re most likely just vacuum sealed and bubble wrapped

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

cops... occasionally not bad?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

shyduck posted:

Having received mail order gourmet cookies before, they’re mostly just vacuum sealed and bubble wrapped

the cookies I can understand, the pies and stuff though, have you seen that huge cone one? it looks impossible.

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

I'm what the kids call: a big nerd

Asema posted:

i can promise you i will never even realize when something is happening on this hellsite

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Giga Gaia posted:

ya same but he had a modicum of power on the internet and couldnt admit to it then banned himself and i laughed a bunch at 3am about forums

in terms of Content ppj may have been the 2nd best mod of all

grover is still a strong #1

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

He might not have worn the uniform but he sure as poo poo posted the pictures and talked the talk

isnt that what a spy would do

i am assuming ppj did not participate in any attacks on actual people or i dunno i guess do anything at all outside of their closed lil bubble

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

sincx posted:

cops... occasionally not bad?

eh, this is what is colloquially known as a "granos situation" where there is no innocent party

re: lowtax vs. cops, not logan

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

isnt that what a spy would do

ppj with a mustache and glasses: ah hello fellow discord gamers my name is farty plain bones

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i'll take a step back but PJ is not a credible source for information about lady ambien's personal life. i mean, i love her posts, they're funny but she's a conspiracy theorist

I trust her on this matter, far more than anyone on the mod team that was actively covering for lowtax. :colbert:

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
i am unironically " just asking questions "

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Homeless Friend posted:

the cookies I can understand, the pies and stuff though, have you seen that huge cone one? it looks impossible.
I didn’t see exactly what you’re talking about but my family used to mail order cheesecake for holidays and they would arrive also vacuum sealed to a degree and the box was packed with dry ice packets

I’m a mailorder food shipping expert ama

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

Assuming the site survives with Jeffery at its head Book Barn should make Mother Night book of the month as a lesson for future Nazi hunters

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

Shes our conspiracy theorist, being right 25% of time is a incredible batting average for a goon.
I also dont think youre a bad egg BM but yeah i think you need to take a breather on this one.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

shyduck posted:

I didn’t see exactly what you’re talking about but my family used to mail order cheesecake for holidays and they would arrive also vacuum sealed to a degree and the box was packed with dry ice packets

I’m a mailorder food shipping expert ama

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

shyduck posted:

forums glasnost

What we need is a forums 100 flowers campaign

One that doesn't end with Jeffrey banning everyone who talked poo poo about him and the mods tho

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Antifa Poltergeist posted:

Shes our conspiracy theorist, being right 25% of time is a incredible batting average for a goon.
I also dont think youre a bad egg BM but yeah i think you need to take a breather on this one.
i'm going to take a walk after hitting :justpost: but everything i've heard indicates she's safe and doing fine and people have been helping her. there are also -- as some posts indicated -- police involved. so when an actual (admittedly beloved) forums crackpot conspiracy theorist says that the mods are working with lowtax against her during an active forums coup against him, you might question the credibility of some of this. just saying! and if you don't trust me... well i'm not a role model. i'm an internet janitor with a stupid bucees avatar

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

That pie looks like it's stuffed with leftover spaghetti that's freshly dumped from a tuperware.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Homeless Friend posted:

that red velvet cake for 50 bucks looks good.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

i'm going to take a walk after hitting :justpost: but everything i've heard indicates she's safe and doing fine and people have been helping her. there are also -- as some posts indicated -- police involved. so when an actual (admittedly beloved) forums crackpot conspiracy theorist says that the mods are working with lowtax against her during an active forums coup against him, you might question the credibility of some of this. just saying! and if you don't trust me... well i'm not a role model. i'm an internet janitor with a stupid bucees avatar

She didn't implicate the mods in her GoFundMe getting tanked

That's Fly Molo and me mostly poo poo-talking the mods

I also don't think you're a bad person but you are stumbling a lot in here and also I gave you a better avatar

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

i also find it extremely noncredible that lowtax could get a gofundme legally shut down as "stealing his patreon income"

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol why do people fall for pjs poo poo again and again

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

the shape of this thing is a phobia for somebody

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

all the goldbelly foods are kind of gross but i also would definitely eat them

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
the pie, give it to me

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Homeless Friend posted:

The gbs lowtax thread was basically a hugbox, so yes them mods are guility. I get it tho, its basically like lowtax is staying in his corner don't rock the boat the boss is here lol.

homeless friend right again

En Garde Motherfuckers
Apr 29, 2009

Hey. Is it just me, or do my balls itch?

How do you even eat that thing? It's too tall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Wheeee posted:

god drat i love Prester Jane