Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

byob is big into bee holes now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

everyone post your bee holes!

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

owlhawk911 posted:

everyone post your bee holes!

Note: Do not confuse this with a holes. TYVM

Manifisto

Barking Gecko posted:

Note: Do not confuse this with a holes. TYVM

Prof. Crocodile

Used a c-tier search engine to look for "pics of huge b-holes" and wound up here. Feel kind of misled, but happy to hear opinions on regional sandwich variations.

more falafel please

forums poster

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Used a c-tier search engine to look for "pics of huge b-holes" and wound up here. Feel kind of misled, but happy to hear opinions on regional sandwich variations.

the New Jersey sloppy joe is pretty much nothing like what you might think a sloppy joe is (unless you're from New Jersey)

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

owlhawk911

Prof. Crocodile posted:

ever try an authentic new england-style "clamwich"?

Prof. Crocodile

more falafel please posted:

the New Jersey sloppy joe is pretty much nothing like what you might think a sloppy joe is (unless you're from New Jersey)
You've piqued my interest, but no way I'm searching for "New Jersey sloppy joe". Just gonna sit here and wait for the hot bee hole pics to roll in...

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:jerky: any time now

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
p sure new jersey sloppy joe is a sex crime

Manifisto

Prof. Crocodile posted:

opinion: grinders and hoagies are antithetical to one another, if you were to eat one of each at the same time it would be like a matter/antimatter explosion, in ur guts

more falafel please

forums poster

Prof. Crocodile posted:

You've piqued my interest, but no way I'm searching for "New Jersey sloppy joe". Just gonna sit here and wait for the hot bee hole pics to roll in...

sorry, I didn't mean to suggest that it was anything but a sandwich, it's just way different than what you or I would think of as a sloppy joe

wikipedia posted:

In parts of northern New Jersey, a sloppy joe is a cold delicatessen sandwich. There are minor variations depending on the deli, but it is always a double decker thin sliced rye bread sandwich made with one or more types of sliced deli meat, such as turkey, ham, pastrami, corned beef, roast beef, or sliced beef tongue, along with Swiss cheese, coleslaw, and Russian dressing.[1]

Prof. Crocodile

owlhawk911 posted:

ever try an authentic new england-style "clamwich"?

This sounds even dirtier than the New Jersey sloppy joe.

Also, Kentucky Hot Brown sounds like something inappropriate, but in reality it is a delicious sandwich.

more falafel please

forums poster

Prof. Crocodile posted:

This sounds even dirtier than the New Jersey sloppy joe.

Also, Kentucky Hot Brown sounds like something inappropriate, but in reality it is a delicious sandwich.

I've never had one in Kentucky but I've had some here in Chicago and it's v. good

Prof. Crocodile

Manifisto posted:

opinion: grinders and hoagies are antithetical to one another, if you were to eat one of each at the same time it would be like a matter/antimatter explosion, in ur guts

:hmmyes:

Wendigee

I'm 3000 posts behind my last.... but it was supplied.

Once the transfer happens I will finally go from

to:

or:

I'm leaning towards keeping the original but I will change it once the transfer is complete

BUG JUG

i don't lurk i :justpost: it has been my downfall elsewhere

凸[~*-_-*~]凸 BB Crew Sig Crew 凸[~*-_-*~]凸

Arrive on time for your flight crew

Barking Gecko

BUG JUG posted:

We welcome here. :orb:

Manifisto

BUG JUG posted:

we like and encourage posting, we don't stand on ceremony we just have a central rule of not being a dick

ty nesamdoom!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

prepuce repurposed posted:

You're thinking of the new Jersey sloppy Johnson

Barking Gecko

Almost everything that happens in New Jersey is some sort of crime.

more falafel please

forums poster

Barking Gecko posted:

Almost everything that happens in New Jersey is some sort of crime.

well paulie I'll tell you what, I gave 'im the old point pleasant boardwalk, 'swhat I did. the real jenkinson's. now don't go tellin nobody, this between us

Sitting Here
hey i'm a lurker following the rule in the title of this thread.

I could use some chill thoughts rn. What are some chill thoughts you've had recently?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Sitting Here
I'll start: 'Tawny' is a really pretty word

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

well paulie I'll tell you what, I gave 'im the old point pleasant boardwalk, 'swhat I did. the real jenkinson's. now don't go tellin nobody, this between us

Oh poo poo, dude, you totally Newarked that sandwich

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

to say nothing of the Massachusetts manwich

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

City of Glompton

hi sitting here, welcome!

the other day I walked outside to check the mail and the clouds were all pink from the sunset, and the breeze smelled like flowers, and it was balmy. even with all that is going on, there are nice moments to experience

more falafel please

forums poster

Sitting Here posted:

I could use some chill thoughts rn. What are some chill thoughts you've had recently?

I cut a slice of a lemon tonight and when I was putting the rest of it back in the fridge i smelled it and some of the oils from the skin had started expressing and it smelled really nice. I had to stop for a second to appreciate how good the lemon smelled

Sitting Here

City of Glompton posted:

the other day I walked outside to check the mail and the clouds were all pink from the sunset, and the breeze smelled like flowers, and it was balmy. even with all that is going on, there are nice moments to experience

I dig this, I love moments like that

----------------

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
Drank a pitcher of margaritas and now I'm sitting around drinking water and eating chips with salsa so I don't wake up with a brutal hangover. Hope everyone had a safe and fun night!

Also hi sitting here, I remember you from when I tried TD like twice. I enjoy your writings.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

more falafel please

forums poster

Sitting Here posted:

also I'm pretty new here myself but my understanding is that someone says:

welcome, Sitting Here! share with us your pets and/or crimes

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

City of Glompton posted:

:agreed:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
had friends over for a social distancing fire in the backyard, last one left a few minutes ago, not sure how i'll get to sleep since it's 3am here but... yeah a good night

love the simple moments of life

Stoner Sloth

Sitting Here posted:

hello and welcome to you and other new to BYOB folk posting!!

went for a bit of a drive today and a guy was out in the park near my house running with his dog, an Australian cattle dog.

anyways the look on that pups face as he got to flat out sprint was one of pure, mad joy and it made me happy to see.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Sitting Here

also I'm pretty new here myself but my understanding is that someone says:

welcome, Sitting Here! share with us your pets and/or crimes

I don't have any pets but I hope my friend here suffices:

crimes? sometimes i put the toilet paper so the end dangles behind the roll rather than in front :twisted:

Thank you everyone for your chill thoughts keep em coming!!

----------------

more falafel please

forums poster

Sitting Here posted:

crimes? sometimes i put the toilet paper so the end dangles behind the roll rather than in front :twisted:

your bird friend is amazing

but unfortunately you have admitted to sometimes hanging the toilet paper correctly, so if you want to admit to crimes you gotta bring something else

City of Glompton

u r a dangerous criminal!

that is a great bird

I'm gonna head to bed now and my chill thought is how sincerely nice it is to be a part of this community :h:

owlhawk911

Sitting Here posted:

this bird is gonna kick my rear end. hi how are ya?

Stoner Sloth

Sitting Here posted:

a good boid!

crows and ravens are great in general imo!!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sitting Here

your bird friend is amazing

but unfortunately you have admitted to sometimes hanging the toilet paper correctly, so if you want to admit to crimes you gotta bring something else

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm I....didn't post in this thread in spite of the clear instructions in the title

owlhawk911 posted:

this bird is gonna kick my rear end. hi how are ya?

I'm listening to some Beach Boys recording sessions and thinking about life and such, which is pretty good all things considered. How about you?

----------------