Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

this owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

lmao

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

tangy yet delightful posted:

ok who let the trains subforum loose on the tracks of PYF (which are Russian width which is based on how big siberian tiger paws are)?

There's s train subforum? Where!?

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Tree Bucket posted:

I think I just lied for a joke but also I don't know all the sub-forums so it's existence is still possible.

Bk.
Nov 9, 2009

A couple of pages ago people were posting small Bart, so maybe this thread will appreciate my trash meme I made for the Simpsons meme thread in GBS.
Also, you should check out the Simpsons meme thread in GBS, it owns.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Data Graham posted:

But how many people know about the farandolae

no, but if you hum a few bars I can fake it

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/beanytuesday/status/1276677164348387333

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Where's the crying Statue of Liberty?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Third tweet

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
The good people of the Simpsons Meme thread have been responding to recent events with some pretty amazing memes

pitch a fitness posted:

Should Jeffrey ever need cheering up...

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Okay, that's gonna get posted in a lot of replies.

CopperHound
Feb 14, 2012

Bored As gently caress posted:

PHOTOSYNTHESIS IS THE WAY
Then give us some autotroph memes!

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

imagine being

this post made by void gang

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

gonna need the biggest oof you got, thanks

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal

Lobsterboy posted:

A goon put a tattoo on him and had really good things to say about him, and I know people who saw his live traveling show (basically good eats in person) and they said he was super warm and friendly.

Also Guy Fieri famously visits small mom&pop shops or local flavor places that could use a boost, and the place he hit in Columbus at the North Market (think fancy market with food stalls) was a Nepali place that still has a photo of him being there thats signed. Such a small thing for Guy to do, and I've definitely heard people point out the Guy photo then go order something. Good dude, cannot wait to rename Columbus to Flavortown. edit: https://www.foodnetwork.com/restaurants/oh/columbus/momo-ghar-restaurant hell yeah
:hfive:
Momo is legit, those dumplings are loving fantastic! Also speaking of North Market, the Polish kitchen’s spicy Lecso soup is the stuff happiness is made from.

I’m 110% on board with living in Flavortown, Guy is the hero we need.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Zetsubou-san posted:

imagine being

this post made by void gang

Imagine being, and imagine NOT being, all at once

This post made by the Schrodinger Gang

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn
Imagine nothing, and imagine that nothing matters, nothing is real all at once

and yet, here we are, you and I, reading this post

I sent you a 1:1 scale realistic plastic lobster on a large gold chain, are you wearing it now?

did you read the thank you note with skewed text and clipart of bulldozers and urinals?

this post made by absurdist dada gang

keseph
Oct 21, 2010

beep bawk boop bawk

This reminded me of 2014's naive optimism that we would make it to 2060 before we needed to wear masks when going outside.

chaibat
Aug 21, 2008

Please, someone shop LT as joe exotic saying I’ll never financially recover from this.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Pedophiles are definitely not based

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

bike tory posted:

Pedophiles are definitely not based

Click through, the rest of the comic is great

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Tree Bucket posted:

tangy yet delightful posted:

I think I just lied for a joke but also I don't know all the sub-forums so it's existence is still possible.

There’s a thread, “Locomotive Insanity” in Automotive Insanity.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Somfin posted:

It actually is. I was only reading the whole thing so I could complain to the Better Business Bureau about it, but it actually was great.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Platystemon posted:

There’s a thread, “Locomotive Insanity” in Automotive Insanity.

Oooh, thanks!

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Every comic this dude makes is the exact same "thing I don't like is dumb based on my incredibly facile reductivist take on it" and "I am bad at making friends and dating and prefer to whine about it endlessly in comic form over self-improvement" punchline over and over, him slyly going "yeah I know I'm a hack, ain't I a stinker?" this one time just makes it even worse.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

It's an insanely good meme that takes advantage of its template. The long punchline down the RPG is great.

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Well, I think I've gone mad from this revelation

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

JesusGeorge
Apr 29, 2005
TheKeeper bought me this account so now I have to rub peanut butter on his nipples on a daily basis.

Somfin posted:

Counterpoint, the rest of the comic is just the same joke but in reverse, followed by a sensible chuckle. Kinda like comedy clickbait.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

loving lmao

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

What’s the equivalent of Blue Lives Matter in this scenario? I can’t find an elegant way to put it.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

burial posted:

What’s the equivalent of Blue Lives Matter in this scenario? I can’t find an elegant way to put it.

Moron Labia

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Lmao

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

burial posted:

Intactivists.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

I had a very solid chuckle from this, thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day