Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Washington State has deployed the National Guard to help process unemployment claims.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Snapchat says it's sorry for a Juneteenth filter that required users to "smile" to break chains that appeared on the screen.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

The Tönnies meat plant in Germany hosed up so bad re: Corona that the county had to call in the military to help stem the tide of new infections

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
I’m sure they’ll face justice just like VW.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

The current President would like people to know that contrary to popular rumor he can drink out of a water glass one-handed

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

The sitting President had a disasterous campaign rally due in large part to teenagers on the internet trolling him.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Supporters of the president blamed so‐called “Zoomers” for his rally’s poor attendance, but remains unclear if the majority fault lies with them, the deadly plague sweeping the nation, or the president’s deep unpopularity.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

There is documented evidentiary proof that kpop fans have been jamming up right wing hashtags ever since the George Floyd killing, I don't see what's so unbelievable about them taking another digital step to gently caress with fascists.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
The zoomers skewed expectations, but they didn’t directly cause the empty seats.

People in the “overflow” area were brought inside when it became clear that most of the bookings were no‐shows. The president’s supporters just didn’t turn out in droves.

Some people may have stayed home who would have gone if they had known that they could get a seat, but Zoomers aren’t entirely responsible for the poor showing. That’s on Trump. His people are just using the Zoomer army as cover for their own failings.

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

Platystemon posted:

The zoomers skewed expectations, but they didn’t directly cause the empty seats.

People in the “overflow” area were brought inside when it became clear that most of the bookings were no‐shows. The president’s supporters just didn’t turn out in droves.

Some people may have stayed home who would have gone if they had known that they could get a seat, but Zoomers aren’t entirely responsible for the poor showing. That’s on Trump. His people are just using the Zoomer army as cover for their own failings.

spiking the number artificially made the actual rally much more pathetic and funny though, and will cause a much bigger meltdown in President Big Numbers

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

the president of the united states got owned by tiktok teens and k-pop fans

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
Twitter K-pop stans are doing more to stop Trump's reelection than the entire Democratic party.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
San Jose Police are looking for this woman who allegedly took off her mask and coughed in a baby’s face.

She was upset the 1-year-old’s mother wasn’t socially distancing. It happened at Yogurtland

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

Are you proud of what I do?

I'll try to be a better man than the one that you knew.
My Little Pony Fans Are Ready to Admit They Have a Nazi Problem

Notahippie
Feb 4, 2003

Kids, it's not cool to have Shane MacGowan teeth

Alobar posted:

My Little Pony Fans Are Ready to Admit They Have a Nazi Problem

I'm entertained that this thread has moved from plausible headlines to actual headlines as the year goes on.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
https://twitter.com/SarahHauer/status/1275483779973484546

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Trump wants to challenge Biden to take cognitive test.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Trump wants to challenge Biden to take cognitive test.

Is it pay per view or is it streaming

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
The proposal that Biden and Trump be subjected to tests of their mental acuity has a higher approval rating than the burning of a Minneapolis police station, which in turn has a higher approval rating than either of the candidates themselves.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

mod sassinator posted:

i bet we're going to start seeing a daily 9/11 of deaths (again) by the fourth of july

those are words that are difficult to type

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

A man was wrongfully arrested after facial recognition software mismatched his driver’s license photo to surveillance video of someone shoplifting, according to an ACLU complaint.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

In 2020 Lowtax killed the Something Awful forums.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3928980&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Lowtax is 3 for 3 of being accused of domestic abuse by a significant other. He has everytime responded by calling each woman psychotic and mentally disturbed. He also, allegedly, have less need for the donations to pay for his medical bills than thought. As a result goons are looking to go to new places and there are stickied threads in many subforums for emergency migration before someone does something to the forums. Lowtax, is an actual scum human being.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
well i sure didn't expect to see a video of a woman sobbing and asking me not to ruin somethingawful today

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
One of these happens every few days now; sometimes every day:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo2n6yep0_w

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

COVID-19 has killed more Americans than WW1 (126,000 vs 116,000).

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Jeff Bezos could pay five hundred dollars per post on the Something Awful forums and still have forty billion dollars.

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

‘Disco Elysium’ TV Series Adaptation in the Works From ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ Producer (EXCLUSIVE)

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Big Mad Drongo posted:

‘Disco Elysium’ TV Series Adaptation in the Works From ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ Producer (EXCLUSIVE)

WHAT THE CHRIST

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Big Mad Drongo posted:

I gasped

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

shyduck posted:

The mayor of St. Louis tonight doxxed several residents who are in favor of defunding the police. Names and addresses. There’s also a big alt-right rally tomorrow in the city.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Police have occupied the Robert E. Lee statue and are firing at protesters.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Fortunately for the statue it's not a Stonewall Jackson statue

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
The "forums coup" april fools joke about seizing SA from Lowtax actually happened for real three months later with the principal difference being that the forums were not given to LadyAmbien.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

you must touch the ham outside the church to register for the AR-15 giveaway

(shamelessly stolen from tacodaemon)

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Muslims circling it like the kaaba but they can't get to the holy gun (pbui) because the ham is warding them away like salt

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Feldegast42 posted:

you must touch the ham outside the church to register for the AR-15 giveaway

(shamelessly stolen from tacodaemon)

wtf :cripes:

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Workers removed 12,000 social distancing stickers from stadium seats before trump's Tulsa rally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Former CDC Head: Surge In Coronavirus Cases Due To New Spread, Not Increased Testing.