Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

The_Final_Stand
Nov 2, 2013

So cute and cuddly
That's cropped up awfully quickly. Who uses storms/weather?

edit: Update as seen on previous page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

The_Final_Stand posted:

That's cropped up awfully quickly. Who uses storms/weather?

edit: Update as seen on previous page

Look at Solomon's fingers. When the Emperor breathes, Rayuba breathes with him.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

You know, the alt text has some surprisingly good wisdom within it.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."
What was the Trigram Mantra, again?

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Rand Brittain posted:

What was the Trigram Mantra, again?

Wisdom, restraint, emptiness.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Hustle, loyalty, respect.

Lemony
Jul 27, 2010

Now With Fresh Citrus Scent!
LOL, Solly is about to get hosed.

I mean, so is White Chain, but she's clearly already made peace with that. Solomon cares about poo poo like surviving and we know how Meti thinks about people who fight like that.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Key power time!

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

White chain will forever live in my dumb boy of a paladin of heroism, who will always start fights by praying to his gods for forgiveness for the violence he is about to do.

Lights
Dec 9, 2007

Lights, the Peacock King, First of His Name.

When the alt-text references One Punch Man, that's a bad sign, right?

edit: there are birds sitting on the glass above the arena, and this little detail makes me super happy.

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

Could somebody post the alt text, I can't see it on my phone

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

ThaumPenguin posted:

"this is part of solomon's 'serious series' 'serious punch' attacks coming up"

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

Thanks! 😊

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
I am so friggin' stressed out over where this is going.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Nilbop posted:

I am so friggin' stressed out over where this is going.

Good places? Its going good places. At least for us, the audience, but i'm sure White Chain will be fine for some definition of the word.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
So, uh, does this remind anyone of the storm brewing around the concordat of the Angels when Juggernaut Star dragged White Chain to the void for a chat?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Nah, this is all about White Chain and it's almost certainly just typical Dramatic Rain.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

ThaumPenguin posted:

If you press down on the comic itself to get to the menu where you can choose to open it in a new tab, share it or download it, you can see the alt text up top.

At least that's how it works on my phone.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

Lights posted:

When the alt-text references One Punch Man, that's a bad sign, right?

i mean...saitama is hugely unfulfilled and depressed because his strength makes him invincible and all fights are boring as a result. maybe white chain will defeat solomon by inviting him to go play video-games instead?

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

And that’s how everyone finds out that Solomon David’s one, crippling weakness... is that he sucks at dating sims.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Nah, this is all about White Chain and it's almost certainly just typical Dramatic Rain.

If there's no rain then there's no way for us to see how powerful Solomon's punch is when it blows all the rain away

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

nimby posted:

If you press down on the comic itself to get to the menu where you can choose to open it in a new tab, share it or download it, you can see the alt text up top.

At least that's how it works on my phone.

Thing is, this is only useful when the alt text is short enough to not be cut off, which wasn't the case this time

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

ThaumPenguin posted:

Thing is, this is only useful when the alt text is short enough to not be cut off, which wasn't the case this time

If you press the text it should expand to the entire text. If it doesn't, your phone isn't as royal as mine.

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

nimby posted:

If you press the text it should expand to the entire text. If it doesn't, your phone isn't as royal as mine.

Saaaamsuuuuung :argh:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Renaissance Robot posted:

If there's no rain then there's no way for us to see how powerful Solomon's punch is when it blows all the rain away

Nah, Ki-Rata slows time remember; Gotta go for that dramatic Matrix slow-mo shot where the rain seemingly freezes in mid-air.

Quantum Toast
Feb 13, 2012

Regalingualius posted:

And that’s how everyone finds out that Solomon David’s one, crippling weakness... is that he sucks at dating sims.

I wonder which demiurge is best at them.

Besides Gog-Agog, obviously.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Nah, Ki-Rata slows time remember; Gotta go for that dramatic Matrix slow-mo shot where the rain seemingly freezes in mid-air.

Opens up a lot of avenues of criticism on the exact location of raindrops being wrong between shots. You know it'll happen, goons are gonna goon.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

thatbastardken posted:

i mean...saitama is hugely unfulfilled and depressed because his strength makes him invincible and all fights are boring as a result. maybe white chain will defeat solomon by inviting him to go play video-games instead?

also saitama is a hero, which is better than soldad

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

ElMaligno posted:

White chain will forever live in my dumb boy of a paladin of heroism, who will always start fights by praying to his gods for forgiveness for the violence he is about to do.

Have...have you not been paying attention?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Yvonmukluk posted:

I think they're saying she'll forever live on in 10 Vigilant Gaze if things go pear-shaped.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

ThaumPenguin posted:

Saaaamsuuuuung :argh:

Eh, in the latest chrome for android it works fine for me: longpress on the image to see options and cut-off alt text, tap the alt text and it'll expand to show all of it.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters

Yvonmukluk posted:

I had the same reaction but I’m pretty sure they’re saying they are playing a Paladin boy inspired by White Chain in a game they’re in, after rereading the post.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Hm. Solomon David was willing to stop cutting.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I just really want Solomon's victory to be so pyrrhic that he wishes White Chain had defeated him.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

MonsieurChoc posted:

I just really want Solomon's victory to be so pyrrhic that he wishes White Chain had defeated him.

So does White Chain.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Yvonmukluk posted:

I am referring to a Player Character i play as in a Dungeons and Dragons game, i am not misgendering White Chain.

His name is Radimith Iconoclast Lee-Gaga

Or RAD-IO Gaga for short

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Captain Oblivious posted:

I had the same reaction but I'm pretty sure they're saying they are playing a Paladin boy inspired by White Chain in a game they're in, after rereading the post.

ElMaligno posted:

I am referring to a Player Character i play as in a Dungeons and Dragons game, i am not misgendering White Chain.

His name is Radimith Iconoclast Lee-Gaga

Or RAD-IO Gaga for short
Oh, right. Sorry for jumping to conclusions.

Also that name is Rad. :downsrim:

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

I thought of this as well fwiw. Wonder if yet another dramatic clash is about to be interrupted.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

ElMaligno posted:

RAD-IO Gaga
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHF7UpJUuTc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Quantum Toast posted:

I wonder which demiurge is best at them.

Besides Gog-Agog, obviously.

Jadis. She knows how to always get the ending she wants, even the secret ones with ridiculous prerequisites.