Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

Rhetoric-o-Tron posted:

[…]or you have a endeared characteristic like being a 7' giant[…]

Google says he is 5'10?

E:

GlobglogGroAbgalab has a new favorite as of 17:11 on Jun 28, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

LifeSunDeath posted:

You know, Tarantino and Lowtax got a ton in common it turns out.

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

Only registered members can see post attachments!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

I can really loving relate to this...goddamn, I carried so many group projects, gently caress people who slack on that poo poo.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/bejfong/status/1276723678680477697?s=19

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

LifeSunDeath posted:

I can really loving relate to this...goddamn, I carried so many group projects, gently caress people who slack on that poo poo.

It wasn't even slacking that was the problem so much as I didn't trust those idiots to do it right.

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

LifeSunDeath posted:

They just sent me back to work, tried to get me to sign a paper saying I felt safe, then acted as if they could send me home for saying no, as if I was refusing to work. Sign posted on front door says mask required per governor's orders. We have been told not to enforce this rule. Management keeps telling everyone that they were fine the last three months working in a limited capacity. That sort of bullshit is why I got out of management. How can you tell me you will strip my unemployment because I don't feel the way you want me to? How can you tell me that having a full business crowded with staff and customers is no more risky than restricted business with restricted staff? He knows better, but is willing to throw the hourlies under the bus for his own wage. Not that this is news.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Can you all post more of the astronaut, “always has been” meme? That shits great. I always hear the “always has been” in a gruff like Dead Space voice.

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

DontMockMySmock posted:

It wasn't even slacking that was the problem so much as I didn't trust those idiots to do it right.
I remember well into post-secondary idiots submitting lovely literally copied and pasted from websites, hyperlinks/formatting intact.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

If cereal is soup, so is mämmi.

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

3D Megadoodoo posted:

If cereal is soup, so is mämmi.

If mämmi is soup, is mämmi with milk mämmi soup, that is, a soup soup?

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Suomi on paska

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Nothing is soup. Soup isn't real.

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

But Tarzan... The strangest thing has happened! I'm as bare... as the day I was born!
It’s all soup. Always has been.

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!
Cereal isn't a soup, it's a stew.

Royal W
Jun 20, 2008

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Broth.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Everything comes from the primordial soup, so...

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
shake it soupy.

oh. from

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
All food is precaca

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Salad is soup

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

This is why I eat all my meals in slurry form.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
https://twitter.com/jierisu/status/1277098825589587968

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Is there 11 hours of Earthsea out there?

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

BonHair posted:

They're obviously referring to legend of the seeker

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/ahmedheshamm4/status/1276552782359728129

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

You can be hella inaccurate with these like just select a few car squares and hit go, worst case it makes you try again. I remember reading somewhere that it's actually more about how you fill in the captcha than it is about the accuracy of your response.

hmu if you want anymore speedrunnung tips and don't forget to like and subscribe

Dick Jones
Jun 20, 2002

Number 2 Guy at OCP

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

too real.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

BonHair posted:

OK let's see you make an image macro out of a loving book.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Have you even heard of the bible

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

3D Megadoodoo posted:

my

dude

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

The base is milk so it's a chowder.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Stretch Marx posted:

The base is milk so it's a chowder.

Not all chowders have milk as their base. Manhattan clam chowder uses tomatoes and clam juice. Now if you want to argue the merits of Manhattan clam chowder (which isn't even from New York), that's something else.

Meme:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Cadaver
Sep 16, 2007

Android Apocalypse posted:

Not all chowders have milk as their base. Manhattan clam chowder uses tomatoes and clam juice. Now if you want to argue the merits of Manhattan clam chowder (which isn't even from New York), that's something else.

Meme:

Let me be the first awful nerd to say - blood is not blood. If an AB+ve person received whole blood from anyone the plasma would contain antibodies to the blood type that they don't have. AB+ve can receive any type of packed red blood cell. Not blood.

OK joke though. B+.