Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Heather Papps posted:

just ate my seasons first radish while gardening and HOT drat

fruits/veggies from your own garden or yard always taste a little bit better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Abugadu posted:

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Goons Are Gifts

Hello gullnado my friends I've had one hell of a night at someone else's couch but now it is time to POAST anyways

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

good morning! i am changing my name on my drivers license today, it's nervewracking because i have to mail off identity documents and i *hate* doing that, but in a few weeks ill have a license with my name and title on it and a cute new photo

hi how are you ♥

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
I had a friend whose job had him in a very remote territory, and his roommate came home one day from the DMV and said ‘they were so bored and disinterested, I could have worn a clown wig and they would have still snapped my pic.’

I then ask ‘so what did you do?’ and he pulls out his new driver’s license, complete with him grinning stupidly in a massive brown afro wig twice the size of his head.

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Abugadu posted:

I had a friend whose job had him in a very remote territory, and his roommate came home one day from the DMV and said ‘they were so bored and disinterested, I could have worn a clown wig and they would have still snapped my pic.’

I then ask ‘so what did you do?’ and he pulls out his new driver’s license, complete with him grinning stupidly in a massive brown afro wig twice the size of his head.

lol they make you mail in your own pic here, just relying on a countersignatory to say "this person really looks like this + is not a jackass"

hi how are you ♥

Trying

Abugadu posted:

GYOTomatoes have never worked out for me

Goons Are Gifts

Alright 2 liters of coffee later, I am feeling really great now which is a feeling I was lacking for a while now.
You heard it here first, coffee makes happy!!

Goons Are Gifts

Mods rename me to coffee are great, so I can be related to CoG

Goons Are Gifts

How's everyone doing? What's the weather saying? How are your neighborhood ants??

take the moon

by sebmojo
idk duuuuude

I keep breaking down at nite. I just feel like I'll never reach my final form u know????

how is everyone else

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

take the moon

by sebmojo
what's an ant

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
https://twitter.com/Wieneraaron/status/1277342930915614720?s=20

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

take the moon posted:

idk duuuuude

I keep breaking down at nite. I just feel like I'll never reach my final form u know????

how is everyone else

big moon

i mean big mood

hi how are you ♥

Trying

Celebrate I won a free goat

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

i take back what i said about getting a cute photo on my license, it was in fact a horrible photo. but it's still me so it will do!

hi how are you ♥

Trying

My advice: tamper with your licence

take the moon

by sebmojo
yea all my srs pix look like I'm about to kill someone cuz voices r telling me too

Once again outside swords n boards posting hello world waiting for someone to get to my workplace cuz idk how Mondays work

Sipping a oat milk London fog I feel like such a bougie ordering them but man

So good

----------------

Trying

Stealing someone's entire life because their hair was on point when they took their driver's licence photo

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
so its 71f here but so muggy thats it feels like I'm sitting in an uncomfortable soup but the moment i turn a fan on i get cold, this is a very strange predicament i find myself in this morning

:colbert:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Luvcow posted:

so its 71f here but so muggy thats it feels like I'm sitting in an uncomfortable soup but the moment i turn a fan on i get cold, this is a very strange predicament i find myself in this morning

:colbert:

It is 87 here but so so humid it feels like 98 and the heat index this afternoon is supposed to be like 107 and I need to :chillout: Why do I live in this hellswamp!??!!

Help me survive another summer byob.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

ChubbyChecker

pet the goat obvs

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

It is 87 here but so so humid it feels like 98 and the heat index this afternoon is supposed to be like 107 and I need to :chillout: Why do I live in this hellswamp!??!!

:stare: thank you for reminding me that i am not currently dealing with that level of uncomfortable air

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
On really hot days I used to go into the mechanical rooms on the airbase because they used steam for heating and hot water so the temperature would easily soar to 120 degrees, as measured by the ol thermometer (I used to work HVAC controls).

After being in that mech room for about 10 minutes a 95 degree day didn't feel so bad!

alnilam

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

After being in that mech room

Metal Gear?!?

ty manifisto

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

alnilam posted:

Metal Gear?!?

It's not easy maintaining your 'Mech, but if you take care of your 'Mech it will take care of you!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

nut

i feel like i'm swimming in the hammock it is humid out here but this goldfinch is just calling to me nonstop

Trying

birds are adbots for bird sex

Manifisto

oh but seriously I posted:

lol

ty nesamdoom!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

It was 90 with a heat index around 100 yesterday afternoon when I mowed my lawn. I've lived in the South for almost 25 years, and I've gotten used to hot, humid summer weather, but I still don't like it.
Also, air conditioning is a very good thing.

Goons Are Gifts

cda

by Hand Knit

kill teh goat and eat it :evilbuddy:

----------------

nut

i remove the oven from the goat room

cda

by Hand Knit
push the goat in teh oven, put the oven in a catapult. fire the catapult into an orphangage. hahahahah >:)

e: gently caress now what am i suppsoed to do ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
lovk tghe goat in the room until it is very hungry. invite my enemies over to see my goat.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
"dear cooupans and deals person,

we have long been enemies vbut the time has come to feed you to my goat. er. i mean bury the hatched. please come over and see my goat. it is well fed and not hungry. i have not been poking it between the eys with a poool noodle while screaming "cooupons and deals'. come see the goat. i wouldt like to welcome you, as my not enemoy anymore, to my petting zoo...of death. of life.

thank you and i cant wait to hear your screams as my goat eats you.
cda"

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

cda

by Hand Knit
put a ring ont he goats hoof and take it to the beach. this is a funny joke if you get it.

----------------

Trying

That's no goat! And it would have got away with it if not for those meddling kids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying

The Scooby Gang are narcs, gently caress The Scooby Gang